Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Zaion liked this on her roommate's account:
View attachment 13044
View attachment 13045
She's too based for her own good.
Its interesting to me that she dared to go and like/rt those version with her Niji-self in there
Isn't that kind of a self-doxx?
Surely if she just wanted to express how upset she is at the hate-mob, she could have just shared the version of the meme without Zaion edited into it, the intent would be the same but then there wouldn't have been any direct ties between her roommate and Zaion.

Its not the first time someone in Niji self-doxxes using their RM twitter I'm sure. Heck, I remember a year or so ago Kiara accidentally liked replies to a Kiara tweet with her RM account. It happens, they dont even seem to get a slap on the wrist for it.
But this looks very intentional, deliberate. So I wonder if by trying to appear based, is she getting herself into even bigger trouble? Because rn she is intentionally, no accidentally, creating a connection between both accounts. According to Calli, that is the one thing the contract very strictly forbids of doing. I know, different company and all, but I just assume that this way of doing things is industry standard.

Maybe she is just too based for a major corpo. She should have gone with one of the smaller companies if she wants to remain the same amount if edgy. Get fired or get docile woman, what will you decide?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Most of Gen 2 is fairly tight, the only big issue is Rie. The girl leaks her personal information from every hole in her body.
:smugrys:
Cute voice, draws nicely, works on Live2D, can clean after herself, has an actual sense of humor, and she can cook. I am not convinced, there has to be a huge red flag somewhere. Normal women don't become Vtubers. How many corpses is she hiding in her basement?
She was a big Juggalo for most of her life.
Probably?

Screenshot_20230209_212314_Brave.jpg
I guess this is possibly a girl of interest when the next round of debuts come up. Though the way she worded things makes it sound like she's staying indie.

chihirogumi

I would be surprised if she actually got suspended for that joke, especially coming from a Japanese company. But "insensitive" bullet point makes me think that is the case unless it is something behind doors.

Then again, here and /vt/ are the only places that seem to not give a shit about it. Everywhere else, Reddit, Twitter, and Nyfco are bigmad about her joke lmao

Edit: reminds me. In the reddit thread about her suspension, people were of course sperging over the joke and how it was too serious to joke about ir whatever. Of course, there also ended up being someone who made a child abuse joke in the thread and no one batted an eye. Fucking jokers.
I get the feeling they were more angry about modding FFXIV and talking about emulators because of legal issues. Then, they tacked on the bullet point about insensitive comments to placate the vtweeter/twitter vermintide.

RiverBear

:smugrys:

She was a big Juggalo for most of her life.
Probably?

I guess this is possibly a girl of interest when the next round of debuts come up. Though the way she worded things makes it sound like she's staying indie.

>Goblin VTuber
>looks like an Elf instead
🤔

Piarro

Early Adopter
I like big rrats like this one, strong enough you can't squash them without actual info a viewer would not have.
I like that we've gone from the rrat about Vesper being suspended for blowing up at management (rrat confirmed) to the rrat about Vesper and Altare being in a feud because of what Axel said and Vesper missing those streams (a rrat which iirc was started by a burner twitter account), and now arrived at the conclusion that Altare must be none other than the infamous Omega. Nice multi-part rrat. Maybe that's why Ina isn't collabing with the stars, since Omega is her boyfriend (husband?) after all.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Because rn she is intentionally, no accidentally, creating a connection between both accounts.
It's just a meme that happens to have a picture of a vtuber, seems shruggable enough if it causes a storm.
Zaion liked this on her roommate's account:

She's too based for her own good.
Do you mind posting links in case anyone wants to poke around? I would go look at the roommate acc myself, but I wasn't paying attention when the info was speculated/shared for their gen, Xenforo search is cancer sadly

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Cute voice, draws nicely, works on Live2D, can clean after herself, has an actual sense of humor, and she can cook. I am not convinced, there has to be a huge red flag somewhere. Normal women don't become Vtubers. How many corpses is she hiding in her basement?
If she turned out to be a man with a voice changer all along I think I'd actually have to kill myself

I like that we've gone from the rrat about Vesper being suspended for blowing up at management (rrat confirmed) to the rrat about Vesper and Altare being in a feud because of what Axel said and Vesper missing those streams (which iirc was started by a burner twitter account), and now arrived at the conclusion that Altare must be none other than the infamous Omega. Nice multi-part rrat.
I'M THE GIANT RRAT THAT MAKES ALL UP THE RULES!
registherat.jpg

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ina, how good was Vesper's spear?

Honestly the most suspect thing about Altare was how much he was hating on Emet-Selch in his FF14 playthrough...
Emet up to most of where Altare has gotten to is kind of a snide asshole and in most stories like this he is the most obvious of obvious bad guys ever. So depending on how hard you're leaning into normal expectations I can see someone just finding Emet annoying. I don't believe he talked to him as an NPC either which also helps build Emet up a decent bit. He turned around a little after Qitana Ravel and Emet explained himself more directly, though I don't know how much he is fully comprehending his perspective and is just turning on his "boomer = bad" goggles or something when he reads Emet's lines. Which is unfortunate, but we'll see how he takes the ending. The conversation in Klousia will be...interesting given Emet's perspective on war.

Also I think Altare is just not fully grasping the fullest extent of what Emet is talking about and what it all means overall due to having checked out of the story years ago and him dealing with streaming it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tomoe Umari just raided Sena
Brown women together strong

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Its interesting to me that she dared to go and like/rt those version with her Niji-self in there
Isn't that kind of a self-doxx?
Surely if she just wanted to express how upset she is at the hate-mob, she could have just shared the version of the meme without Zaion edited into it, the intent would be the same but then there wouldn't have been any direct ties between her roommate and Zaion.

Its not the first time someone in Niji self-doxxes using their RM twitter I'm sure. Heck, I remember a year or so ago Kiara accidentally liked replies to a Kiara tweet with her RM account. It happens, they dont even seem to get a slap on the wrist for it.
But this looks very intentional, deliberate. So I wonder if by trying to appear based, is she getting herself into even bigger trouble? Because rn she is intentionally, no accidentally, creating a connection between both accounts. According to Calli, that is the one thing the contract very strictly forbids of doing. I know, different company and all, but I just assume that this way of doing things is industry standard.

Maybe she is just too based for a major corpo. She should have gone with one of the smaller companies if she wants to remain the same amount if edgy. Get fired or get docile woman, what will you decide?
Holy shit. This is Kyo's roommate commenting on a tweet about the situation:
ezgif-1-cdc1baf103.jpg
Archive

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji and why the fuck is Kyo such a shitty coworker. That is two of his peers he has thrown under the bus.

kukkia

Early Adopter
What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji
They hired a lefty and a 4channer. I guess they need to start testing for this in the audition phase. (That or he's very salty about losing to Zaion and Doppio in the Iluna vs Xsoleil Golf with Friends collab).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 13053
Archive

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji and why the fuck is Kyo such a shitty coworker. That is two of his peers he has thrown under the bus.

Finally, some good fuckin' drama.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Suisei's radio show, her First Take is part of the topics for this one

Audio here:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 13053
Archive

Oh shit, this is getting spicy. Depending where this goes we might need an Events thread.

Arkadeone

Beatani Chisato's PL
Twitter
Youtube
Website
Spotify

source is the still kicking temako general

GGN girls have started a Patreon and will be streaming at the 14th

and for the more obscure
Hien Madoka's reincarnation
Twitter
Youtube
Mixch
Twitcast

source is from a comment on graduation stream and got anons at /vsinger/ to confirm it, does regular singing stream on mixch and gaming on twitcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom