"Good day mate! Habbun... ebuleck... sigh havn't hadde brekkie yet! magga won EY! maggajyudon tsun! my shout!"Todoroki Hajime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Besides there's always a chance Namie starts streaming again
*Namie starts streaming on BiliBili*
ezgif-2-466576b009.gif

this shit

fuck it
LMAO at Shiina calling out her colleagues OPSEC, she was talking about not going to cons for fear of being stalked

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
*Namie starts streaming on BiliBili*
View attachment 13023
伟大的祖国巍然屹立在世界东方 China world superpower 毛主席领导我们向前进 Chairman Mao led us to glory 郑国恩是傻子 Adrian Zenz is a liar 台湾属于中国 Taiwan belongs to China 西藏属于中国 Tibet is part of China 新疆棉花最好 Xinjiang cotton is the best 打败国民党 Defeated the KMT 香港属于中国 Hong Kong belongs to China 西藏以前是奴隶社会 Tibet was a slave society 中南海 一党制最好 One party system works best 中国共产党 Communist Party of China 毛泽东 邓小平 江泽民 胡锦涛 习近平 1949年成立 Founded in 1949 神州 天宫 玉兔 嫦娥 天问 长征火箭 国家航天局世界领先技术 CNSA world leading technology 台湾省是中华人民共和国不可分割的一部分 十四亿中国人 Taiwan province is an inseparable part of the China 脱贫 Poverty alleviation 高铁 High speed rail 新疆没有集中营 美国政府是骗子 Xinjiang genocide is US government lies 美国支持东突厥斯坦恐怖组织 US funds ETIM terrorists 法轮功是邪教 Falun Gone is a cult 李洪志是叛徒 Li Hongzhi is a traitor 大纪元时报和新唐人电台是法轮功洗脑宣传组织 Epoch Times and NTD are Falun Gong brainwashing propaganda organisations 五星红旗迎风飘扬 中国保护人权 China protects human rights 勿忘国耻 振兴中华 吾辈自强 为伟大祖国和共产主义事业万丈光芒的明天而努力奋斗!中华人民共和国万岁

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
LMAO at Shiina calling out her colleagues OPSEC, she was talking about not going to cons for fear of being stalked
And chat promptly blames Airi (even though AFAIK she hasn't had any info found) :shiinastare:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Breaking free of my Chinese programming to tell you that horse girl is playing NSO.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just don't bring Lia since she's easy to spot and tells people she's Lia in person :shiinastare:
Other then that I think it'll be a needle in a haystack. I suppose Airi boobas could give them away though I guess other members could always post other info too though.
And chat promptly blames Airi (even though AFAIK she hasn't had any info found) :shiinastare:
Yeah Airi's only real yab is stepping on Shiina's age kayfab by saying she's actually the oldest PC, which isn't that bad. Airi accidentally says or shows stuff a lot but it's always nothing.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If this was posted already, I must've missed it.

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it

Pomu playing with herself

EDIT: as they say "this was one of the streams of all time"

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter

I wasn't interested in her until now, and the curiosity itch for her roommate grows. Also I continued from that point and its a decent entertaining stream overall.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.

Spineless. As VesperAI put it: "Kimchi fuck".

EDIT: Also, too many fucking zoomer edits in that clip.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

eca.jpg
2. I'm sure that he doesn't think people playing the game are transphobic. Just that he doesn't want to play it because he doesn't want to give JK money. But MAN, you really first off all shouldn't have said it like that, as in "support the cause". And more importantly, you shouldn't have said anything political AT ALL. Just fucking leave it at "I don't want to get hate".
3. the comments are retarded and think "the cause" is necessarily the harassment
Screenshot - 2023-02-09T194417.916.png
YIIIIKES

Last edited:

RiverBear

Foet0lxWcAAXr3l

Foc8UeaXsAEiVxG

1675989556719.png
Sometimes I wonder what Stream Hatchet's methodology is when their data is not consistent with others' data (and then we also have fuck ups like including Subaru in the male list)

Jealous

Lurker

1675989969817.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So Vesper is an innawoods prepper-tier schizo and Altare is dropping hints that he might be a bluehair more than just virtually. Suddenly those rrats that they hate each other seem like I should have paid more attention to them...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I didn't see it noted but Spoder has a P.O. Box setup. Send her your copy of Kid Sampson today

Archive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Why are my favorites making me choose?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow