"I used to dip pizza into like coca-cola"Amelia Watson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name

Subway bros...it's over.

Didn't she say months ago that she quit Subway? Or am I stuck in some weird time distortion?
Either way I hope this kills the Subway meme, chat kills anything funny.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
oops all legs, giving Kronii some competition
Screenshot - 2023-02-04T092105.901.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jones testing his PS2 capturing by playing Ratchet and Clank

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
and it was all yellow, and stellar too

Screenshot - 2023-02-04T094401.305.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Honestly, very disappointed with Reine's outfit, NGL.

Worst of the bunch IMHO.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ver and Meloco are teaching each other words, somehow I doubt the title though

PekoWick

Just want to say.

This is short hair
FoIIskJaUAIY5QN.jpeg

This is NOT short hair
12438-9e1be81a5e583f3f962121ae46c7a7a2.png

BEEG Booba Fishing

Some photos/opinions from Reine's showcase, and also upcoming stuff/ads shown during it.

75842.png75336.png
237653.png36746.png
Digging the "evil stepmother" look, I remember her saying she wants each of her outfit to stand out from the others and this one definitely does, it was a bold design choice and I appreciate it, though I wouldn't call it my favorite. Honestly when she started showing each part individually I thought they'd look messy together, but as it turns out they make a nice ensemble!

The colors are probably the part I like the most, I expected the outfit to have yellow because of the thumbnail but having it be the main color was a surprise, and it meshes well with the bottom pattern. Hairstyle is cute, and the gradient into black looks sick, though I'd have liked if it was more prominent (and I'm totally not saying it because I think it makes her resemble Chiyo from Ane Naru Mono)

I don't think I saw her being able to remove anything from the outfit but in my opinion it works best as it is, at most I'd remove the furry thing so it doesn't look too opulent. Part of me laments we missed out on a more traditionally spicy design, but I'm definitely enjoying what we got. Also the T O N J O K necklace is the best and the nerfed booba is the worst.

ad1.png
Karaoke with Reine at 11:00 WIB on Sunday (or around 12 hours from the time of this post)
ad2.png
A japanese-styled festival hosted by ID
ad3.png
Literally just Reine shilling her membership :smugmoona: Hope you like noodle cake!
ad4.png
And finally a pokemon metronome-only tournament between EN and ID!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly, very disappointed with Reine's outfit, NGL.

Worst of the bunch IMHO.
I'm gonna say I think it is the best of all the ID girls so far. I actually hate the open top look so many of them seem to be getting (Moona, Iofi, and Zeta). Reine's is the first "proper" Kimono and it looks great. Iofi's outfit especially looks terrible to me.

Sir Oliver

Pomu, these are dangerous things to say out loud in front of simps. You don't want them to become self-aware, right?

But, maybe there's no danger at all. Simps, unlike poor old George, cannot go home to wife and children. Simps are already at home and there's no wife or children to hug. There's only blonde fairy on the screen and compulsion to attract attention of said fairy with super chats. Self-awareness doesn't help to those who have nowhere to go.

SaejimaHaruka

Short hair Moona is supremacy.

Not that big a fan of the Kimono itself, though.
not my favorite kimono so far but the short hairstyle is pretty unique
I would post the lower-focused screencaps but I might get the bonk sticker so.....

View attachment 12440
It looks more like a dress rather than a kimono

Also SHORT HAIR LOVE
Short hair love, obviously. How is Moona's hair short though? It's a pin up hime cut with wispy bangs. Absolutely gorgeous mind you and I love the moon sign, but it's not short.

Edit: @PekoWick beat me to it.

I actually really like Zeta, and her accent when speaking English is pretty cute

Too bad she's an Indog, and that makes her a 1/10 unwatchable for me. Shame
Short hair or not, the moment I hear Indog, I'm closing the stream/clip

I think she shied away from the idol label early on because EN vtuber fans have a lot of preconceived notions about what "idol" means and because she, well, failed at her last attempt at being an idol. She very clearly still loved idol music and culture though so it's not hard to believe that she didn't actually want to set her dreams aside. She didn't have to go full idol in her debut if she didn't want to - Elira and Finana didn't in theirs.

IMO she's unironically pretty similar to her Nijisanji oshi, Tsukino Mito. Mito is known as a gremlin who streams kusoge and eats clovers, but when she wants to go full idol she's one of the best in the whole business.

Both weebs who went to Japan to try to follow their dreams.
Except that instead of posting nudes on 4chan, Mito posted creepy pics with a knife on her twitter, making her the superior of the two.

Some slides from spoders announcement stream. Since she's no longer bound to a company romhacks are now on the table.
View attachment 12177
View attachment 12178
View attachment 12179
View attachment 12180
Edit:
View attachment 12181
View attachment 12182
Now that she's an indie, she's gained talent freedom and is immediately announcing a 2.0 model with tongue tracking. I don't feel so good dreamweavers...

I've seen idol shilling for every idol talent except Pochi. Anyone in here a Pochi watcher? What's her vibe like?
French Canadian. Pretty fitting that she's the dog. Although, it might actually be harder to put down a dog than a person in Canada these days.

View attachment 12290
Happy news is vtubing return?
I don't do twitter, what was it about? You can't get my hopes up and then leave me hanging like this.

I'm really frugal guys, I even stay inside all day just so I save some money. BTW, I really need 100 bucks to inject estrogen into my male body so I grow some boobies. Fucked up fetish? No, this is life saving treatment, my insurance is just being stupid about it. Also, gotta get some gas for my car. Yes, the abuse at home is getting real bad, but I'm not gonna walk. It's really cold outisde, are you crazy? Don't you know that women don't handle cold as well as men do, you bigot?

View attachment 12468
Artia/Hecatia/Tia is opening auditions for her company Nibiru Live

PublicOpinionEnvironment.PNG
NB.PNG
I don't think China's very big on alphabet soup stuff so it might be a filter answer. Love her or hate her, Artia's smart.

Have some tenshi clips.

She also played overcook with shrimp and others.

Extremely late, but I wanted to use this clip.
View attachment 12346
Ching virus is but an easy excuse, but whatever happened must be serious enough to the point they can't firmly said the live will happen at all. Your guess is as good as mine what happened behind the scenes. Sponsor pulled out maybe?

As if that soy can actually sex any self-respecting female irl. I'll put it on Vesper again. That sly dog.
I know I'm in rrats territory with this but the ways the ENs are respond

ing to the cancelation sound all so sus. "Disappointed" "not going to talk about it" and now Mysa with the snark.
They sound like they think they got robbed or something

Huh.
My rrat senses are tingling and it sounds like Covid was just an excuse
I think at this point the rrat that something is going on between Altare and Vesper is pretty credible specially since Altare responded to everyone Birthday messages on twitter except Vesper's, he responded to All Tempus, StarJp, Holos, Indies, and even some viewers but left Vesper on read, could just be my tism but that feels to unlikely to be a coincidence.
View attachment 12007
Seems to be someone being retarded about both Vesper and Altare

I've seen /vt/ anons speculating that she's a lesbian, do we have any info on that?

Tired Taxpayer

Really loved Reine's outfit, the others look great (specially Kaela) but they kind of feel like they are from a gacha game while Reine's looks like an actual kimono. Pochi sensei always delivers, now hopefully she can get a kimono for her avatar to match.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Short hair love, obviously. How is Moona's hair short though? It's a pin up hime cut with wispy bangs. Absolutely gorgeous mind you and I love the moon sign, but it's not short.
Either tied up or cut short it is still short hair in my book, just not long hair in general.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When i first saw reine i thought it was a fan design lol
"Where the blue at?"
I don't hate it but it's definetly not for me, i have always found zeta to be one of my favourite ids

this shit

fuck it
As a EOP I'm really enjoying https://www.youtube.com/@KoshimizuToru zatsu streams as background noise for concentration: pleasant soft voice and calm tone, doesn't scream or laughs loudly. Perfect when I dont' want to have any idea of what's going on

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
tako sundown by @Anonamos_701.jpg

A quiet tako moment

chaos owl by @yto9_.jpg

A not-so-quiet moment for civilization

don don by @Anonamos_701.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Danchou vs Death God by @ZedGawr.jpg

Danchou vs Death. What could go wrong?

Calli vs Noel by @ZedGawr.jpg

...oh.

gura's cooking show was cancelled after one episode by @Anonamos_701.jpg

Gura's new cooking show was cancelled after one episode

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I actually felt sick to my stomach when i first read that initial line.
Idk about you people, but no matter how depressed i get i have never considered ending myself, i guess my self-preservation has always been on overdrive or im just a big fucking coward. I know we joke about how broken and menhera vtubers are and how haha funny that is but this is genuinely worrying, even for a chuuba i don't watch or care much for.
I know of people that have done it when being at their lowest. Lost work while having a ton of problems at home. During lockdowns, a social person couldn't handle being alone for so long and a friend offed themselves so the next day they did the same. A woman who had been taking care of her mother for about a decade when her mother passed a few days later she did a flip. Someone invested a ton of money into something and after it initially went really well, everything crashed around them.

Honestly, I get this. While I still think offing yourself (in most cases) is a pretty fucking stupid permanent "solution" to a very temporary problem I can understand why someone that puts all their eggs in 1 basket decides to off themselves when the basket breaks and shit goes south. The idea of "I don't want the good times to end" so I am just going to end them myself is one of the most retarded shit I have ever heard someone say especially since in most cases when people do that, it is clear that they could've still had grown even more.

Nobody wants to hear this right now but I used to think this as well before the first couple of my friends blew their own brains out. One was a beloved school teacher with a wife and lots of close family, the other was kind of a neckbeard nerd but also had a lot of friends and a support network. Both were totally unhelped by any kind of medication or treatment, which just bounced right off them for many years (I believe that shit works less, the more intelligent you are, frankly). Obviously we rando internet fans can't do shit, and it's not our job, but Pippa really has needed to GSH for her whole damn life. I am kind of hoping that she can use this supa money to get it. But just bear in mind that drugs don't do shit, and very likely therapy won't either. But she needs to try. It will probably take many tries with different therapists before she lands on one she clicks with who will make an impact, and it might be something she has to do for decades.
None of it makes sense, by definition. The mind does not work in logical ways and cannot be fixed in logical ways (if at all). Random internet dipshits like ourselves can maybe keep pushing her to talk to somebody IRL, and make it clear that it's normal and expected. We can encourage, that's it. But this girl has been like this for two decades and if assumptions are correct, she's at the age right now when that shit really starts to hit the hardest. Been there, done that. Forget about "fixing" her and just hope she doesn't swallow a bunch of pills on a whim, which is how it actually happens. Pippa the Rippa if you're /here/, you know a lot of people care about you and look forward to hearing you. A billion people on this Earth have felt like you do and not been able to see a good ending for themselves. You're not alone.

This is true and will help but there's no physical cure or fix for Pipkin. It's just going to be learning to live with it and be ok with it while also functioning more or less productively on your own terms.

ALSO NOTE GUYS: $1500 isn't that much for animu waifu plastic crack. That's like 2 nice scale figures from 2022 Alter plus the $900 shipping...
Yeah. Honestly, at this point, that's the only way I see this ending. One day PC comes out with some shitty Twitter post/letter saying that the retard permanently graduated from life.

I thought about sending a "do a backflip" chat the absurdity of the statement might actually help knock some sense into her. Similar to how that 1 negative comment hits you harder than all the 4000 support comments. Wouldn't go too well with management tho. The shit part is knowing someone has a serious problem and you can't really do anything about it.

Iofi's armpit tattoo? Isnt that rose supposed to be used as a brand for prostitutes or women that fucked men over in some way or another?
maxresdefault.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Vesper's starting Echo of the Eye, but hard limited to 5 hours today so he's a responsible adult.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like IRyS got her credit card working lol

Kiwawa, Mooms, and Faufau chat in a little over an hour, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom