"i will never forgive turtles for taking away the plastic straws out of lolipops"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2023-02-04 11_04_27-MultiView - Holodex.png
She may rig her creation if she feels like it...:fubukiyabai!:

It's time for Day 1 of 🅱in 🅱ose 🅱irthday 🅱onathon

All goals reached in 15 minutes 🎉
FnqrQAnXoAA9ru3

2023-02-04 11_18_52-.png
TIL you can copy YT emotes here?
RinLetterS
RinLetterH
RinLetterA
RinLetterR
RinLetterK
RinLetterU
RinLetterN
RinLetterL
RinLetterY

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
guys why are the heebs killing it so much i dont feel good guys

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be directing another blockbuster soon

Amiya Aranha played more Diablo II with her android galpal Onolumi!

Onolumi's POV

SEGGGGGS.gif

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Selen's new 3D model is so unbelievably cute. I think she's solidified her position as my favorite member of Nijisanji.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
All of Rin's new emotes are letters.

"The next letter is N! N is for..................Nickelback!"

stassy

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Updated goals
1675540019848.png
The bong has to be silent between 8k and 9k. I'll be interested to see how long that lasts.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This is most certainly her, she even went as far as saying "did you miss me?" to make it extra obvious. Curious to see if/when she gives her side of the story and what drama may ensue, but given what we know about what she did, I'll be leaving this one in the dust. Shame, because she's really talented, and listening to that video reminded me of that, but fuck with my (white) oshi and all bets are off.

Speaking of my (white) oshi, she's live with more Deus Ex

EDIT: forgot to link it initially but here's Utada/Oceane's new twitter, in case any funny business happens on there. She has a tongue emoji next to "ASMR" in her bio, so I guess she's only gonna get hornier now that the corpo shackles are off her :ponrys:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
guys why are the heebs killing it so much i dont feel good guys
Don't worry my habibi, everyone has yabs, the vtuber gods will strike the goys for their insolence inshallah :pekomusliml:

kestraline

Early Adopter
I wish Pippa would go back to the occasional Yuni streams earlier in the day. Seemed to do wonders for her but she couldn't get the time to do them any more.

Tangent Fox is back to talking about stuff before playing games three hours later.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230204-154526-838.png
Meemaw going adventuring, maybe shouldn't have dropped that she's going to an "Egyptian museum" since there probably aren't all that many of those in the US anyway let alone the west coast where such things are viewed as cultural theft. There's one in San Jose that popped up on search and that's about all I can see that would be in Cali lol

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Saw this on reddit; First to Debut: 11th February 2023, 08:00am EST and each will have 30min showcase

Company based in Singapore; all of them have been active on twitter since December.
Released a song for Halloween long before their debut in February

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rie tells tales from her stay at a psyche ward

Elira gets visited on her stream by her chicken in law

Nezumori debuting later tonight

Warhorse clips

And later Warhorse is reading the freedom paper

Also Bettel making and tasting his first inferior tortilla based product

And Mousey gets in a wholesome fight with the parentals when they tell her she gets the master bedroom in the new place

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Curiobot's legendary Eldritch Blast was animated

Also a bouncy animation of Ina's konbini story

wew

Male hag love!
Vesper's starting Echo of the Eye, but hard limited to 5 hours today so he's a responsible adult.

I hope he can get the dlc done quick so I can watch his streams again :beatanicrying:
Want to play the game my self one day so I don't want spoilers

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As a EOP I'm really enjoying https://www.youtube.com/@KoshimizuToru zatsu streams as background noise for concentration: pleasant soft voice and calm tone, doesn't scream or laughs loudly. Perfect when I dont' want to have any idea of what's going on

I just use ASMR for that, extra if it's in a language other than English or Japanese. Bonus if there's no intelligible spoken words. Top marks if it's just tool and mechanical noises. Keep your GFE and mimikaki bullshit, I listen to my mechanics restore antique objects for bedtime relaxation. Nothing more soothing than the sound of a lathe in operation.

View attachment 12578
Meemaw going adventuring, maybe shouldn't have dropped that she's going to an "Egyptian museum" since there probably aren't all that many of those in the US anyway let alone the west coast where such things are viewed as cultural theft. There's one in San Jose that popped up on search and that's about all I can see that would be in Cali lol

Look on the upside, if an enterprising viewer in the area wants to try their luck when their oshi posts about visiting local attractions, there's a non-zero chance she can get all that dust power washed right out if they play their cards right.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Look on the upside, if an enterprising viewer in the area wants to try their luck when their oshi posts about visiting local attractions, there's a non-zero chance she can get all that dust power washed right out if they play their cards right.
I wonder if the wagie friends she is going to meet with are her old Tesla coworkers or if they're from somewhere else. If they're Tesla pals that might narrow down which branch she used to work out of
:shiinastare: someday I gotta turn off this instinctual need to dig up info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom