Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
ScottFalco put out his tutorial for Toontubing

This is just the logical evolution of those god-awful storytime animators and commentary channels that use avatars
It started out as an Osu fan's project to train an AI program to play Osu by "looking" at the screen, so no cheating by looking at the game data in RAM or something like that. (Osu is an open-source rhythm game which apes the game Osu! Tatake! Ouendan, a Japanese rhythm game series which was adapted to Elite Beat Agents in the west.) As vtubing became a thing, the developer added the ability to read and respond to Twitch chat in a similar manner to ChatGPT and wired it up to a young girl vtuber model. Since it has become popular on Twitch, the developer has also worked on training the AI to play Minecraft, react to videos, and sing songs. She's streaming now if you want to see how she works.

It'd be funny if chat stopped donating and she had to be a mutetuber for the rest of her career.

I want to ask how is watching a literal bot entertaining whatsoever but then i remembered that you could put a wig and makeup on a rock and stream it playing minekra and people would still watch it, does she have any kind of personality or does she just randomly respond semi-coherent meaningless blabber like any A.I. would?

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roza was in that NFT vtuber company that went tits up in the fall, along with the monkey girl that seems to have disappeared after November.
Man, I miss Koa. Retard got insta-banned from Twitter for saying she was going to kill me.

ScottFalco put out his tutorial for Toontubing

Koefficient got one of these he will use for ads and other promotional shit. He revealed it during his bay stream last week.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

20230204_190222.jpg
Sleepy continues to make me want to go full Reticule, especially in light of recent pippivents.

Man, I miss Koa. Retard got insta-banned from Twitter for saying she was going to kill me.
Help her make a new twatter; that fucking monkey can't give up.

Screenshot_20230204_185047_Brave.jpg
Thanks random text.

Just a reminder, Fujikura Uruka (F U!) is an absolutely seiso beargirl.

Was this quote ever clipped? Or does anyone remember the stream it originates from?

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
It's Open Membership Day for the Tempus Vanguard boys. They're doing a relay and first up is Shinri.

1675555698575.png

1675559182820.png1675562901016.png

Matsuri Karaoke, it's been a long time since I caught one live.

More Karaoke later with Uruka

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Junaur Unaurgi playing Valorant with someone named Alexandria on Twitch. They have good chemistry.

kestraline

Early Adopter
1675556315362.png

Kirsche has been watching this show about gay ducks....but the most horrifying thing of all is YouTube really thought this was safe for children.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I want to ask how is watching a literal bot entertaining whatsoever but then i remembered that you could put a wig and makeup on a rock and stream it playing minekra and people would still watch it, does she have any kind of personality or does she just randomly respond semi-coherent meaningless blabber like any A.I. would?
It's semi-coherent blabber a lot of the time, but humans love to assign meaning to random chance, so if you apply that part of your mind you can see the personality traits. I recommend just watching her clips where you can get the good bits, watching her live is mostly for the participatory factor since her truly funny moments don't come too often.

Lurker Throwaway

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is reading federal documents to us

And Sena will be playing blockgame in half an hour

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Just a friendly reminder that if anyone here spoils it for me I will unleash such monumentous destruction upon your candy ass it would make that one time Sana took off her limiter on Earth look like a fart in the fucking wind. :amegunl::pippasquish::guratism:

Is that a promise?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tomoe is reading federal documents to us

And Sena will be playing blockgame in half an hour
Something really annoying, but Youtube has started to make mobile and share links into "/live/*streamcode*" format instead of the old way. This means the Xenforo media embedder is broken unless you fix the link manually and just converts them to normal links.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Chinchilla pit girl Ashton Marten is doing a weekend donothon. Currently drawing

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Since when has Mumberthrax been a floor-sweeper at the Bon Depot?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
a little while back she made me a mod on the channel so i could post links to the discord when people beg for it. I'm a glorified link bot.
FlaVR now has a shared minecraft server for the talents to play on. Marie Mehlo, Sena, and Donut (the person behind the donna stuff) are currently on it.

She's using a free model from off twitter, which she modified to resemble Sena more (no booba options though). It's really neat. Very reactive/expressive. Said she's trying to get chat used to change for when she starts using her new model she's been working on.
1675560771982.png
Edit: the twitter post for the model

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

Here's a recording of the first ad.

Grabbed the unlisted link to one of Rin's live ads

She's using a free model from off twitter, which she modified to resemble Sena more (no booba options though). It's really neat. Very reactive/expressive. Said she's trying to get chat used to change for when she starts using her new model she's been working on.
Saw the creator's tweet; it's pretty customizable.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Something really annoying, but Youtube has started to make mobile and share links into "/live/*streamcode*" format instead of the old way. This means the Xenforo media embedder is broken unless you fix the link manually and just converts them to normal links.
I've been wondering why that's been happening, but yeah unless I'm on my desktop idk how to properly embed youtube videos.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Saw the creator's tweet; it's pretty customizable.

Its a super good and like you said customizable. Using it my self and may just keep it because the style just fits me so well. Legit shocked the artist wants no money for it and will even let you edit the files.
Fucking based get her ass Mari. I don't give a shit if it "aged poorly" you live and die by old anime edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom