God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
For anyone who can understand Japanese, there's an OkaKoro collab going live rn

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So that seems to have been a mix of making fun of Twitch thots, /vt/, and herself. Hilarious stream. I just don't know where the idea came from

soap suds

So that seems to have been a mix of making fun of Twitch thots, /vt/, and herself. Hilarious stream. I just don't know where the idea came from
She saw what the witch of calamity did and decided she could do it better

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae is having an offcollab with Subaru tonight. They are gonna play Sausage Legends lol.
:shubaIapprob:

Also, IRyS Dead Space:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Brian came home! Jerry is old news, fuck him.

BrianSweep!.PNG

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Betel guy does this shit on purpose I swear to god.. Shows up on stream with the most comically small taco shells imaginable and unseasoned ground beef claiming a lack of time. Tries to season it on the spot, puts in too much bottled Fiji water and is trying to strain the water out live with a colander. And now I think he burned the meat..

wew

Male hag love!
Would never have thought a corporate retail vtuber like PAM would make it this long. She's about to hit 2 years from her debut on February 20.
She's really good at socializing and organizing collabs or at least management in the company.
View attachment 12602:sanasmile:

Bettel to come up next instead of Machina X Flayon

These emotes are so good. 😂
View attachment 12613

Watching this with a friend and said he is pretty sure Bettel is wearing fucking Darth Vader gloves that he himself has owned :SelenHAHAhere:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Betel guy does this shit on purpose I swear to god.. Shows up on stream with the most comically small taco shells imaginable and unseasoned ground beef claiming a lack of time. Tries to season it on the spot, puts in too much bottled Fiji water and is trying to strain the water out live with a colander. And now I think he burned the meat..
This man cooks food using a solely microwave or by shoving frozen food in an oven. I think he is just a natural disaster in the kitchen.

To be fair regarding the time excuse, he wasn't supposed to go on at this time, Flayon was supposed to be after Hakka not Bettel.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sona is redebuting with her 3.0 model it looks pretty good
Edit: embeds seem to be broken for me regarding waiting rooms and Livestreams
DelayedVacantDassie-max-1mb.gif
Heads up for anyone, if you are posting Youtube links, you have to replace "/live/" in the URL with "/watch?v=" in order to make the embed work right now.
Thanks

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
BETTEL GOT A FUCKING TACO PINATA.

Bettel celebrates Hakka's culture.PNG

He can't break it looking directly at the thing without a blindfold, I'm fucking dying here. Chat says Bettel took 54 swings to break it, he is officially weaker then an 8 year old.

Edit: Spoke a little too soon, let's see what is inside.

Bettel's prize.PNG

Very Bettel, he got these dog treats as a joke and got a big box of them. Bettel just keeps on winning in life.

Edit 2: Flayon's membership stream is officially delayed until tomorrow.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sona is redebuting with her 3.0 model it looks pretty good
Edit: embeds seem to be broken for me regarding waiting rooms and Livestreams

Something really annoying, but Youtube has started to make mobile and share links into "/live/*streamcode*" format instead of the old way. This means the Xenforo media embedder is broken unless you fix the link manually and just converts them to normal links.
Heads up for anyone, if you are posting Youtube links, you have to replace "/live/" in the URL with "/watch?v=" in order to make the embed work right now.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Fucker just a piece of a dog treat.

wew

Male hag love!

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"I'm not a homewrecker, she decided to come herself!" -Chisaka Airi

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Junaur Unaurgi playing Valorant with someone named Alexandria on Twitch. They have good chemistry.

I follow her on Twitter but I have never seen any of her streams. She has a very nice "mommy" voice and she has posted a few videos on Twitter with people thirsting after her during her Valorant matches (which is probably why I dont watch her.... god I cant stand that game).

Oh, I think it's supposed to be making fun of twitch thots.
Piss off everyone, again, speedrun any%?
Inb4 a shitposting rabbit. Honestly it does feel like regular Calli but less reserved. I feel like she wants to piss someone off with this.

Mexican birdbro is fairly nice to listen to.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Caramel Idol softly talking about her day

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I follow her on Twitter but I have never seen any of her streams. She has a very nice "mommy" voice and she has posted a few videos on Twitter with people thirsting after her during her Valorant matches (which is probably why I dont watch her.... god I cant stand that game).
Well then get ready for a lot more of it, the nips seem to be getting tired of apex after like 3 years and are now switching to the equally shitty fps that is valorant or overwatch 2 which i sincerely hate even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom