"OH MAI GOH !!!"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Man this just makes all the :icanfixher: stuff just a little bit depressing in hindsight for me.

I genuinely hope she even has loved ones there for her if she tries to seek them out. From what I've been able to gleam from people talking about Pippa, her family is actual dogshit and if anything they would enable these thoughts.
In the past her family life was definitely shitty but at some point she seems to have patched up and does well with her parents, I assume moving out and having space away probably was a major element. She mentioned getting a text from one of her sister for the first time in awhile and didn't seem angry or anything just a they don't talk much kind of thing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Whelp the first to pop the Tarkov in Holopro is Uyu

God fucking damn it, stop driving attention to this shitass scamgame AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Semi-joking on that one, but Tarkov makes terrible stream content for Vtubers, especially ones who haven't played the game before, because it'll be like 70% menu tetris, 25% getting instakilled by bad game design or esoteric bullshit, 4% walking around doing nothing, 1% shooting their weapon before the former happens.

It works for Tarkov-only streamers and Sleepy, Whiskey and Kirsche because most of them are experienced at the game so they do actually get to play longer than they look at the stash screen, plus, they all stream for like 6-8 hours, or longer for dedicated Tarkov autists. Whereas a 3 hour Hololive stream isn't enough time to get anything out of the session.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
blood donation 1 by Superappleman.jpg
blood donation 2 by Superappleman.jpg
blood donation 3 by Superappleman.jpg
blood donation 4 by Superappleman.jpg

sauce

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She was a cryptosis for a while, so yes, she has the money

Even managed to hire Ueda Kana (Tohsaka Rin) for one of her projects of famous VAs being Vtubers
I'm always weirded out when I see a Riverbear post that isn't bait.

Like some sort of alien wearing a Riverbear suit and trying to pass itself off as the real thing but missing key parts because it's an alien.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus christ. Someone please actually sit her down and get her to the doctor before she do anything stupid. We joke around a lot, but I don't want the yabbit to do a hero.
I am at a loss for words. Wonder if Fishman will force her to take a break. A part of me thinks that its a mistake to do so as streaming seems to be the only social activity this girl does but this bitch needs to touch grass and get some sunlight or some shit.

Oddly enough I was finishing editing on this when the sadgirlposting started

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
On a lighter note, here's a nice crossover.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I am at a loss for words. Wonder if Fishman will force her to take a break. A part of me thinks that its a mistake to do so as streaming seems to be the only social activity this girl does but this bitch needs to touch grass and get some sunlight or some shit.

Oddly enough I was finishing editing on this when the sadgirlposting started

im not sure if im speaking out my ass but if I remember correctly a vitamin D deficiency actually brings out suicidal tendencies so touching grass would genuinely help her out.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
im not sure if im speaking out my ass but if I remember correctly a vitamin D deficiency actually brings out suicidal tendencies so touching grass would genuinely help her out.
Yes, that is true. Another D Pippa needs. :whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230204-023518-021.png

Holo got Tarkov perms? Nice.
Still wish we could see a Tempus team on Insurgency.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa update

Screenshot_20230203-233505.png
And for those who have to look it up like me here
Screenshot_20230203-233055-933.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
bettel_luck.png
I have heard and seen enough sad girl posting tonight, have this fascinating quote that hit me (once again) earlier today to take your mind off things.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In the past her family life was definitely shitty but at some point she seems to have patched up and does well with her parents, I assume moving out and having space away probably was a major element. She mentioned getting a text from one of her sister for the first time in awhile and didn't seem angry or anything just a they don't talk much kind of thing.
Her mom watches her streams. There's a good chance she saw that all transpire
On a lighter note, here's a nice crossover.

MariMari's response

Archive
She just brought it up on stream too bout 20ish mins ago. Will have clip hopefully soon but she said she doesn't care if that tweet gets her yeeted of twitter again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 12527
I have heard and seen enough sad girl posting tonight, have this fascinating quote that hit me earlier today to take your mind off things.
If someone reported this post, it would get flagged up to Proctor and he'd have to read the quote again.

Not saying anyone should do that. Just thinking out loud.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If someone reported this post, it would get flagged up to Proctor and he'd have to read the quote again.

Not saying anyone should do that. Just thinking out loud.
Proctor's pain would be a good pallet cleanser from tonight's events.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fish has lots of vitamin D, too. And vitamin D's heat resistant, you can fry fish and the vitamin D content is virtually unchanged.

:fishfry:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For people not checking the pipposting love thread, after being bullied with money (11k in total) she broke down in tears and confessed she was going to off herself this week.

This also explains why she was consuming so much horror material, as she explained before that horror keeps her mind away from those thoughts.

The main reason is Impostor syndrome and thinking she has peaked and she doesn't want the good times to end, and because it will eventually happen, offing herself was the only option.

Pippa needs some real and serious help. Professional help, help from her loved ones. I'd argue she'd need to take a break from streaming and spend a couple weeks in treatment, but we all know that separating her from streaming is trying the noose for her.

I can't sleep, I'm worried and I can't do nothing. Parasocial relationships are shit.
I actually felt sick to my stomach when i first read that initial line.
Idk about you people, but no matter how depressed i get i have never considered ending myself, i guess my self-preservation has always been on overdrive or im just a big fucking coward. I know we joke about how broken and menhera vtubers are and how haha funny that is but this is genuinely worrying, even for a chuuba i don't watch or care much for.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
A disabled sex doll? Those sick fucks... :smugselen:
What's the hardest part about eating your vegetables?
I feel that thought the public brake down was probably for the best as she's about to actually get the help she needs. The people in possession to help here are probably doing so as we speak so have a little faith in the fact that she will probably be fine.
Nobody wants to hear this right now but I used to think this as well before the first couple of my friends blew their own brains out. One was a beloved school teacher with a wife and lots of close family, the other was kind of a neckbeard nerd but also had a lot of friends and a support network. Both were totally unhelped by any kind of medication or treatment, which just bounced right off them for many years (I believe that shit works less, the more intelligent you are, frankly). Obviously we rando internet fans can't do shit, and it's not our job, but Pippa really has needed to GSH for her whole damn life. I am kind of hoping that she can use this supa money to get it. But just bear in mind that drugs don't do shit, and very likely therapy won't either. But she needs to try. It will probably take many tries with different therapists before she lands on one she clicks with who will make an impact, and it might be something she has to do for decades.
None of it makes sense, by definition. The mind does not work in logical ways and cannot be fixed in logical ways (if at all). Random internet dipshits like ourselves can maybe keep pushing her to talk to somebody IRL, and make it clear that it's normal and expected. We can encourage, that's it. But this girl has been like this for two decades and if assumptions are correct, she's at the age right now when that shit really starts to hit the hardest. Been there, done that. Forget about "fixing" her and just hope she doesn't swallow a bunch of pills on a whim, which is how it actually happens. Pippa the Rippa if you're /here/, you know a lot of people care about you and look forward to hearing you. A billion people on this Earth have felt like you do and not been able to see a good ending for themselves. You're not alone.

This is true and will help but there's no physical cure or fix for Pipkin. It's just going to be learning to live with it and be ok with it while also functioning more or less productively on your own terms.

ALSO NOTE GUYS: $1500 isn't that much for animu waifu plastic crack. That's like 2 nice scale figures from 2022 Alter plus the $900 shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom