Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1675487543133031.png
Top 10 anime betrayals

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS was gonna play Dead Space today, but her credit card got locked because she bought too many keycaps and was marked as suspicious and she couldn't buy it.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel shared his BDSM results.

Axel "Brat Tamer" Syrios has a nice ring to it ngl.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i had selen on in the background and for a moment there thought she was saying"troon" multiple times only to realize she meant trodons (shes playing the jurassic park tycoon game)

RiverBear

Taiwan degenerate made a WATAME Silicon sex doll, took it to Taiwan Anime Festival called Fancy Frontier. Edit for spoiler tag because image is too big
I miss the times when silicon sex dolls ACTUALLY looked like the Vtubers they were supposed to resemble
169156603_489165975598073_9106387217056444211_n.jpg
1617878765891.jpg

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
i had selen on in the background and for a moment there thought she was saying"troon" multiple times only to realize she meant trodons (shes playing the jurassic park tycoon game)
:selenpointandlaugh:Is she secretly based?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Jfc, I checked in on rabbit and she is getting drowned in supas and is now crying, anyone got a qrd?

Edit - wtf how bad has this shit got?
Screenshot_20230204-004023-193.png
Betting vod will get nuked

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
For those not in the know Pippa is now crying on stream after pulling over 10k and is having a massive episode of imposter syndrome.

Paladin

Jfc, I checked in on rabbit and she is getting drowned in supas and is now crying, anyone got a qrd?
check the live posting section for the full story put there's definitely going to be a summary here soon
EDIT: sorry for the double post

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
For people not checking the pipposting love thread, after being bullied with money (11k in total) she broke down in tears and confessed she was going to off herself this week.

This also explains why she was consuming so much horror material, as she explained before that horror keeps her mind away from those thoughts.

The main reason is Impostor syndrome and thinking she has peaked and she doesn't want the good times to end, and because it will eventually happen, offing herself was the only option.

Pippa needs some real and serious help. Professional help, help from her loved ones. I'd argue she'd need to take a break from streaming and spend a couple weeks in treatment, but we all know that separating her from streaming is trying the noose for her.

I can't sleep, I'm worried and I can't do nothing. Parasocial relationships are shit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

USS IOWA

Paladin

For people not checking the pipposting love thread, after being bullied with money (11k in total) she broke down in tears and confessed she was going to off herself this week.

This also explains why she was consuming so much horror material, as she explained before that horror keeps her mind away from those thoughts.

The main reason is Impostor syndrome and thinking she has peaked and she doesn't want the good times to end, and because it will eventually happen, offing herself was the only option.

Pippa needs some real and serious help. Professional help, help from her loved ones. I'd argue she'd need to take a break from streaming and spend a couple weeks in treatment, but we all know that separating her from streaming is trying the noose for her.

I can't sleep, I'm worried and I can't do nothing. Parasocial relationships are shit.
I feel that thought the public brake down was probably for the best as she's about to actually get the help she needs. The people in possession to help here are probably doing so as we speak so have a little faith in the fact that she will probably be fine.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Jesus christ. Someone please actually sit her down and get her to the doctor before she do anything stupid. We joke around a lot, but I don't want the yabbit to do a hero.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Man this just makes all the :icanfixher: stuff just a little bit depressing in hindsight for me.

I genuinely hope she even has loved ones there for her if she tries to seek them out. From what I've been able to gleam from people talking about Pippa, her family is actual dogshit and if anything they would enable these thoughts.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Jesus christ. Someone please actually sit her down and get her to the doctor before she do anything stupid. We joke around a lot, but I don't want the yabbit to do a hero.
1675488879989-png.12507

That was posted in the livechat, I presume from the Discord. I hope she has a gentle talk with them, and also gets in touch with some friends to chill out. She does need to take care of herself, and here's hoping that love bomb at least helps fund it.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She'll be fine, she just needs to decompress from the emotional nuke that just got dropped on her.

Also I highly doubt she was seriously contemplating or preparing to sunset herself as much as it was a thought running through her head because she spends too much time alone in her house with her thoughts. That shit ain't healthy.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Whelp the first to pop the Tarkov in Holopro is Uyu

Learned that a new Chilla game just released seeing Chamu was live. Thought she was doing a karaoke. :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Jesus even my favorite streamer is on this Pippa business holy shit! He wasn't even @'ed he just knows.

Edit: I read this on PCG and it got me wondering, maybe it is plausible that because Jim is gone Pippa is feeling sadder.
1675494351470.png

Also apparently coincidentally it's the anniversary of the Ethan Ralph stream! What a coincidence!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom