"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You can see how the japs perceive the west with holoEN having only 1 real loli and plenty of more mature looking designs, and nijiEN having petra i guess? Does she even count? But the goys and fishman actually know that westoids are just as fucking degenerate as the nips so idol is 40% loli and phaseconnect is like 50%
I mean... Holo JP isn't exactly a loli haven, either. Shion maybe? Borderline? Aqua in the same boat. Luna tends to be non-sexualised (not absolutely but proportionally). And La+. La+ is pretty clear cut, I guess.

Proportionally, that's less than EN.

Holo didn't so much go 'Oh, it's the west, we need to cut down on pandering to lolifags!' as it just never particularly pandered to lolifags in the first place.

It certainly cut back on erotic content (erolive and all that), but that one tended to feature more mature characters.

The reality is that the people who first went 'Anime girls on the internet? Let's loli it up and fleece the pedos!' weren't the japs.

It were the westerners.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
No wonder Pippa has been so tired lately, her blood sugar must be off the charts with all the sugar and diabetes.
I would have thought she'd be more pissed given the company she helped built was sold for league skins and a fortune cookie.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi news, this brat needs correction:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
The drama is a little bit stale at this point but I found it entertaining so I figured I'd share it here.
Some self proclaimed "vtuber manager" came out of the woodwork and basically made a thread saying how if you want to be a successful streamer you should not be using a USB microphone

Screenshot_20230131_171705.jpg
And than posted links to a bunch of very expensive microphones and equipment on amazon
Screenshot_20230131_172004.jpg
Basically they ended up getting dunked on by literally everyone from big content creators to 2 view vtubers.
They also claim to have worked "hundreds of hours" with clients and started on some wierd tangent about neurodivergency and mental health like it had anything to do with what they had originally said.

Screenshot_20230131_172755.jpgScreenshot_20230131_172815.jpgScreenshot_20230131_172835.jpgScreenshot_20230131_172849.jpg
Another thing they were accused of was posting affiliate amazon links but that was quickly debunked

Screenshot_20230131_173943.jpg
In the end they handled it pretty well. They responded to criticism calmly and even acknowledged the original thread was worded badly. A little disappointing for me though as I was expecting a public meltdown.

TLDR: some Vtweeter moonlighting as a manager tells people they shouldn't stream unless they buy an expensive mic and audio equipment. Everyone has a meltdown and dunks on her.
Apologies for the horrible formatting am mobilefag plz andastand

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I don't think I saw anyone post that HoloEN2 and HoloID1 are getting their own cafe in Singapore. It looks like the same deal as the HoloEN1 cafe in Korea a lil while back and the upcoming Taiwan cafe.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Is capcom like this with every corpo when it comes to permissions?, i was watching this DS3 vod from nami, they gave her a list of words she couldn't say, like you can't say murder, kill, battle or corpse while playing monster hunter, and she said that they are like nintendo when you ask for permissions (they have to specify the day and permissions are per stream).
(The vod is from Apr 21 2022, time stamp at 1h:54min if it doesn't work)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Given it's hololive girls we're talking about, when I read "Your heart is mine!" I kind of expected to see a fanart of her in a blue spandex holding the Gae Bolg...
Grandpa's medicated and healing!

Ah yes, the fated confrontation between male autism and female menhera. MS Paint stream means more memey goodness though.
Ollie announced a Holo Apex tourney. Participants include:
View attachment 12136View attachment 12137View attachment 12138View attachment 12139View attachment 12140

And just in case you were worried about your favorite boys and girls possibly interacting with members of the other sex there will be boys only, girls only, and mixed participation for people to choose from.

View attachment 12141
Pippa Ollie please, why more apex :depressedtako:
Watched the parts of the Yuko vod I missed earlier....

She eats bugs. Oh god why the fuck did I have to start watching the bug eating vtuber. It's not even in the Haachama meme way, like she just straight up cracked into a bag of bugs.

:urtearingmeapart:
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO EAT ZE BUGZ, ZE VEETUBERZ VILL CONVINCE YOU TO EAT ZE BUGZ.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I don't see how hiring actual talented talent and offering some crazy renumeration packages fits in with the plan of scamming everyone, but I admit I find the idea of a scammer trying to set up a sham vtuber agency only to have it accidentally become a big success a la The Producers rather humorous.

You okay, Vesper-dono?

Maybe that's a bit too strong on the med dosage there, Gramps.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The drama is a little bit stale at this point but I found it entertaining so I figured I'd share it here.
Some self proclaimed "vtuber manager" came out of the woodwork and basically made a thread saying how if you want to be a successful streamer you should not be using a USB microphone

And than posted links to a bunch of very expensive microphones and equipment on amazon
Basically they ended up getting dunked on by literally everyone from big content creators to 2 view vtubers.
They also claim to have worked "hundreds of hours" with clients and started on some wierd tangent about neurodivergency and mental health like it had anything to do with what they had originally said.

Another thing they were accused of was posting affiliate amazon links but that was quickly debunked

In the end they handled it pretty well. They responded to criticism calmly and even acknowledged the original thread was worded badly. A little disappointing for me though as I was expecting a public meltdown.

TLDR: some Vtweeter moonlighting as a manager tells people they shouldn't stream unless they buy an expensive mic and audio equipment. Everyone has a meltdown and dunks on her.
Apologies for the horrible formatting am mobilefag plz andastand

Pippa got in on that conversation too talking about how she often wasted money on microscopic upgrades for streaming when she should have saved her money for a tangible upgrade later down the line:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Haven't seen anyone post this yet so hit me with the "Late" if you already have
Apparently people are passing this around as "proof" that Moona got married.

So I have been trying to dig around this (read: checking ID circles about this) and so far I don't really able to get something substantial or more evidence that its legit.

At least everyone that hangs on Moona's nyfco profile barely dig further and just  seething at the thought of Moona's roommate together with a penis haver irl The one source I went for ID PL stuff is also largely seething with some basically just accepts it (note: accepting by that I mean by thinking "aw yis moona taking his husband port into her slot *sfx*")

I am tempted to try following the two mentioned IG accounts with my own, but I felt worried on using it nor do I want to make a second one only to look at it. I can't find any details of weddings either (apart of a VOD of a wedding with same name couple last year but turns out its completely different couple) so it could be private (unlikely, considering the photo) or that I hadnt dig deep enough.

For now, just take this as grain of salt if it was true or not. Nothing really gonna change either way, unless cover decided having a talent that had just married is no-go.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa got in on that conversation too talking about how she often wasted money on microscopic upgrades for streaming when she should have saved her money for a tangible upgrade later down the line:

I mean, the overall idea of saving up for tangible improvements isn't wrong. Dropping anywhere from $500-$700 on a complete audio setup when you're a 1.5 view making no money back is utterly retarded. Even moreso when you see professional audio engineers suggesting sub-$100 setups, and a bit of fiddling with settings, meanwhile some random vtweeter LARPing as a professional talent manager is telling you to drop a grand just like that for something that might not even be a tangible improvement in quality.

But uh, as I said in the homeland thread, Pippa will fall for anything as long as it's worded confidently enough.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I only have to listen to my smart Oshi about this subject.

I also saw her say on discord that the razor siren mini is a good mic for the price and it made me happy because that's what I have, cuz I'm cheap.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Stalking? Like irl stalking or just trolling her streams on multiple accounts? Do you have more information about this anti's shenanigans?
Probably the same person who got sued from a decade of trolling. If so, there are some info from the homeland (expand spoiler).

Two graduations today, Hoozuki Warabe from Noripro at 7PM JST.

Komori Met is also graduating from 774 and transferring to VSpo tomorrow.

If graduation is too rough, have some Towa singing at 7PM JST.

Usuwa Suu streaming at 8.30PM JST to celebrate the launch of her single "Floating". There will probably be a teaser watch along and some announcements.

Also posting some cover songs from last week.
Kasane Hibiki with piano arrangement of Karakuri Pierrot

Enma Ruri with Honoo no Tobira for some Gundam nostalgia (I don't watch Gundam but FictionJunction Yuuka is great)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
But uh, as I said in the homeland thread, Pippa will fall for anything as long as it's worded confidently enough.
And there i was thinking "no way, she was saying that vtweeters were full of shit with their "you aint nobody unless you piss away your college savings", like couple of weeks ago she was saying the same on stream about influencers telling you to subscribe to all adobe shit, and there i see her approving the same crap said by self-proclaimed manager. Am i dumb?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I only have to listen to my smart Oshi about this subject.

I also saw her say on discord that the razor siren mini is a good mic for the price and it made me happy because that's what I have, cuz I'm cheap.

Here's some other streamers the board will know weighing in:

And my take, if anyone cares:

In fact, Pippa is really the only person I've seen so far who's had a positive reception to this take.

I think the idea of a for-hire manager for a vtuber is not a bad one in itself, but I think this one got off on the wrong foot with that tweet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As speculated, Shiina wasn't getting enough D and is now taking a lot of D :smugpipi: I've had a Doctor force me to take just as much D memaw, I understand.
lowD.PNG
notenough.PNG

takingtheD.PNG

Yes, all 8 of them, all at once, I've been there too! But She seems pretty healthy otherwise!
healthy1.PNG
healthy2.PNG

She's going to have surgery for an ingrown toenail tomorrow morning too!
mald.jpg
Be brave Memaw!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And there i was thinking "no way, she was saying that vtweeters were full of shit with their "you aint nobody unless you piss away your college savings", like couple of weeks ago she was saying the same on stream about influencers telling you to subscribe to all adobe shit, and there i see her approving the same crap said by self-proclaimed manager. Am i dumb?
You're not dumb, it's just that Pippa and having consistent opinions on very similar things don't exactly live in the same zipcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom