"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You act like it is some earthshattering end of an era shit, what the fuck? You guys act like vtubers aren't allowed to shitpost

wew

Male hag love!
From the reactions so far, I've gathered that 1) Mysta is a stupid faggott (big shock) 2) Pomu is still every bit as sensitive and touchy about negative IRL comments as she was waaaay before streaming was a thing in her life. If you can't laugh tongue in cheek at the schizo hate you get every day of your life, maybe consider not logging in for a few months.

Just watch the vod, they shat on everyone (except Selen lol)

View attachment 12001
View attachment 12002
View attachment 12003
Please tell me someone did a
SELEN I KNOW YOU ARE /HERE/ PLEASE MARRY ME I CAN TAKE A JOKE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME joke
if not 0/10 stream:SelenHAHAhere:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I mean regardless of how the stream content itself the sperging was to be expected since she's essentially swinging a bat at hornet's nest (the nepotism joke and how it's a nearly identical replica of what an everyday in /vt/ is like), I'm not saying you can't make content over this but when you're a popular VTuber with over thousands of watchers, this kind of stuff might be too on the nose for some

There's always place to shitpost and stuff, but don't expect the response would be all nice and pretty
and ffs never try touching the poop man...

RiverBear

You act like it is some earthshattering end of an era shit, what the fuck? You guys act like vtubers aren't allowed to shitpost
No one would have cared if Millie didn't feel the need to tweet and respond about it, lets be honest

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Millie confirmed VTA lurker, she saw all the sperging about Vesper and thought she could do him a favour and distract us from the spear-autist's misdeeds

Sasuga SEA-chuba

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please tell me someone did a
SELEN I KNOW YOU ARE /HERE/ PLEASE MARRY ME I CAN TAKE A JOKE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME joke
if not 0/10 stream:SelenHAHAhere:
dsfds.png
hahahaha.jpg

BTW Selen if you are /here/ I just love your accent and the way you say most words.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
We are getting some new stuff.
View attachment 12000
ah yes the perfectly and ever reliable @everyone, because no one could’ve missed that.., except they did because Mysta didn’t know what it was. Is it really that hard to DM everyone individually?
I have nothing against the stream, looks hilarious. And kicking the hornets nest isn’t too bad if you know the consequences. i just think she should’ve tried harder to inform everyone about what she wanted to do. Since clearly some didn’t know and aren’t taking things well.

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

soap suds

Millie ever barely thinks shit through. This seems like it was planned though and the people who participated don't give a shit. It looks like it has just spread out to those who didn't and they are annoyed. Mysta I'm not surprised about since he can be very emotional when it comes to hate and I'm also not surprised Pomu did not want to participate.

I personally think the stream was funny, but I think a majority of that enjoyment was seeing the reaction on /vt/. Do I think it was ill-advised? Absolutely. But having a little giggle and shitposting never hurt anyone. It's not like their careers are in peril now. I can, of course, see the difference between mentioning nepo and brotuber beggar jokes once or twice and a full-on stream poking fun at /vt/. But I still think it was a hilarious idea and that if the others who did participate don't voice annoyance then it should be fine.
No one would have cared if Millie didn't feel the need to tweet and respond about it, lets be honest
The last time she did a stream similar to this and didn't clear up the air, people genuinely thought her joke was the truth.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Ngl the idea was neat, and I feel like they could do some pretty funny shit with it. My problem with it is that from what I skimmed of it, I didn't really see anything comedic about it, just "wow, look at this hate we get, isn't it wacky xDD", which feels about as mid as celebrities pretending to be self-aware and definitely not lizard people by reading an online hate comment. If you're somehow giving enough of a shit about /vt/, Nyfco, and Twitter insults to be doing this sort of thing in this particular way, you're not doing it right. Overall, nothing wrong with the concept, it's just that the execution of it felt like it fell flat.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"All those posts in that fake discord stream? They were alllll me, HAHAHAHAHA it was allll me guyz. HAHAHA. You shoulda seen the look on your faces. I fucking fooled you, BWAHAHAHAHA"
I hate when my mind can hear a post. I haaaaate it.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ngl the idea was neat, and I feel like they could do some pretty funny shit with it. My problem with it is that from what I skimmed of it, I didn't really see anything comedic about it, just "wow, look at this hate we get, isn't it wacky xDD", which feels about as mid as celebrities pretending to be self-aware and definitely not lizard people by reading an online hate comment. If you're somehow giving enough of a shit about /vt/, Nyfco, and Twitter insults to be doing this sort of thing in this particular way, you're not doing it right.
There is comedic value in how well they impersonated some of the posters but that's all, it will only be understood by people who were already /there/. There's no gain to be had from this unless the goal is to stoke the flames on purpose - and that'd be just too stupid, especially now.

braindoko

There's some highly spicy drama going on with WACTOR. I'll try to find a summary but since almost all info is in Spanish I'll give a quick summary: CEO may have been running a scam disguised as a Vtuber agency all along, with the goal of promoting one of the talents who happens to be his wife, all while employing nobody but his own mother and some third worlder doxxfag mods who silence criticism for free. It's quite a ride.

In other news, was about to watch KAF's I SCREAM video from yesterday but it's private already. fugg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
DW since she is a dirty spic they can always frame it as latinos being lower on the progressive stack than blacks and still call them racist for random bullshit
maybe the puerto rican gives her the edge since its techincally a US vassal country but i doubt it kek
They will go for the standard "she is white passing" excuse to discredit anything she does and say. That's usually the go-to defense when you hit them with that. Doesn't matter how shit you had it growing up, or how shit your current living condition is, being "white passing" is what washes it all away.

View attachment 11972
Lisa caught the sneeze. What the fuck kinda allergy there is in the middle of January?
Do we know where she lives? If so it could be anything. Shitty air quality (spores, pollution, pollen), pet hair, mold.... I deal with this shit on a daily basis.

Kronii may have been depressed eating bread because her sister/cousin/childhood friend that got married is going to have a baby (nobody knows if they are blood related).
I had a friend that went to a well-known all-female college and she was deeply lamenting all of the "lesbian" friends she had that suddenly got married and knocked up after college ended. Maybe its that.

I mostly remember everyone shitting on Zax for being a gaylord and a furry
and totally no jealousy from posters
and everybody ridiculed the bus idea, until we saw the wiring job he did and then everyone was all "niiiice, carry on furfag".
The bus idea looked really cool. I still wondered what they would do for showering/toilet/internet though.

Looks like a generic whore. The delinquent look wasn't much special but at least it had an interesting style. This looks extremely uninspired and visually uninteresting from the little of it I've seen but it's not like the outfit is going to change the opinion. Definitely leaning into the Vshojo.
It does look a bit more generic but it fits in more with the overall look. This is the whole Azki issue (and later Irys) from back in the day. Where the character looks a bit more generic but it fits better in a lineup with all of the others. I dont really watch Kson but are there any hints that the new model was done by her or was it done by the company?

I feel like the model has more animated/exaggerated expressions. It reminds me a bit of Ophelia's model.

someone had a similar screenshot with this link attached on a discord server, didn't manage to archive it in time but the image seems to be correct.

mysta also tweeted shortly after on his PL alt supposedly related to the tweet in question
View attachment 11999

btw millie's reply above is deleted already, didn't manage to salvage that one though so thanks for the screnshoot
Jesus christ, stop being a dramatic femboy. Grow the fuck up, you are on the internet and this was clearly a fucking joke. If someone takes it personally or gets offended by it, its their problem.

I'm willing to believe the "Niji has little to no management" rrats if this "hey what if we go kick a hornet's nest for content?" of a stream idea got approved.
Any press is good press. I feel like they are fine with it as long as its not a personal attack on any of the creators that might cause internal drama. Sometimes you have to stir the shit pot to cause the flies to buzz around.

There's some highly spicy drama going on with WACTOR. I'll try to find a summary but since almost all info is in Spanish I'll give a quick summary: CEO may have been running a scam disguised as a Vtuber agency all along, with the goal of promoting one of the talents who happens to be his wife, all while employing nobody but his own mother and some third worlder doxxfag mods who silence criticism for free. It's quite a ride.

In other news, was about to watch KAF's I SCREAM video from yesterday but it's private already. fugg

Given its WACTOR i will just assume its probably true. IF you find anything in spanish just post it. We have about 20 spics in here that can translate that shit in an instant.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Caramel idol getting messages from above

signal-2023-01-29-10-54-59-469.jpg

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I still wondered what they would do for showering/toilet/internet though.

From the way she has described her living conditions, you can also wonder that about her housing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Caramel idol getting messages from above

View attachment 12006

On the on hand, I like the Caramel Idol and don't want to see her project idea fail. I think it well might.

On the other, I want to let this cook and see how quickly this becomes an autistic trashfire. Only one talent from each agency? Not to mention how difficult scheduling is, and adding to that the menhera of an entire group of vtuber girls? There's so many ways this can go wrong and I want to see it unfold.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Frame for Altare's Poker collab is up, and everyone is there! Except one...

I think at this point the rrat that something is going on between Altare and Vesper is pretty credible specially since Altare responded to everyone Birthday messages on twitter except Vesper's, he responded to All Tempus, StarJp, Holos, Indies, and even some viewers but left Vesper on read, could just be my tism but that feels to unlikely to be a coincidence.
1675012811361.png

Last edited:

soap suds

Apparently, Shoto has been unfollowing indie vtubers and one of them is very upset. I was looking into what this indie said and just checked through Shoto's list and he's still following Merry and, from what I can tell, most NijiEN. Some of EN don't follow him even though he does, Fulgur being one, and others he never followed in the first place, like most of Ethyria. I know there was a big thing about Ike and him unfollowing each other after his fans made a ruckus, but I didn't expect other indies to get mad about being unfollowed. Unfollowing on Twitter is apparently like revoking a friendship card or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom