"Oh my god lol I'm actually just the main character of this game but with less tattoos, and no penis"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
magine MEEMAW shaking hands with BUSINESS PARTNERS and COWORKERS!!!!
Nooooooooooo! Thant's not true! That's INPOSSIBLE :pippasadl:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Befriending Zax would be like holding hands with Marx.
Kinda gay, but there's worse things than shaking hands with one of America's greatest comedians.

The Marx brothers were kind of proto vtubers, really.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Axel and Magni are doing a collab with StarJP

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've been avoiding every New Coke meinkra server stream so far but I'm curious if Kroney will put any effort points on aesthetics or will she just tug along the unending river of pre-scheduled company mandated mined-craft streams that currently plague corpos large and small alike.

e: lol her voice is blasted from recording all day

tonight’s been awful, personal issues, hopefully this’ll help

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think he's just mad that Zax got to hold Pippa's hand at one point.
Reticule shouldn't be mad about that. He's said before he just wants to fix her, improve her diet, make her brush her teeth, that sort of thing. It shouldn't matter if someone else is fucking Pippa at night.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Frame for Altare's Poker collab is up, and everyone is there! Except one...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reticule shouldn't be mad about that. He's said before he just wants to fix her, improve her diet, make her brush her teeth, that sort of thing. It shouldn't matter if someone else is fucking Pippa at night.
It's not up to me who she ultimately chooses, but that doesn't mean I have to approve of her holding hands with the untermensch.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's not up to me who she ultimately chooses, but that doesn't mean I have to approve of her holding hands with the untermensch.
I'm just going to supply some fitting music right now, don't mind me.

paul

Early Adopter
I already linked what it is in my post. Here it is again:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/vt-and-related-vtuber-lunacy.100431/post-14469356
The fact that this tech is far enough along to unironically trick people into thinking it's some kind of old recording or impressionist is kinda scary. I expect people to use this to make Pippa say slurs within 24 hours.
JP vtuber fans made a Miko bot way back in April 2022 but only used it to read tweets from her out loud (here is also one for Aqua) . But I'm not surprised that the EN side of the vtuber world (or rather the antis) may use it to stirr up shit instead of something harmless like this:

Nostalgia trip with Fubuki talking about her nearly 4 year journey with Hololive. Pretty interesting

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Frame for Altare's Poker collab is up, and everyone is there! Except one...

View attachment 11980

Clearly Vesper doesn't want to be forced into a bit where he bets his spear in a game of poker and loses it to Bettel's max luck, who will use it to scoop a pizza out of his oven and post it on twitter as a twitter space to reclaim his title as the number 1 Vspacer.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Millie is doing something again.

I saw a min but I still have a couple questions.

1. What exactly was she doing?
2. Why is it privated?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I saw a min but I still have a couple questions.

1. What exactly was she doing?
2. Why is it privated?
1. She and probably some willing NijiEN or whatever is doing some sort of totally anonymous group chat where they mimicked /vt/ doing their /vt/ things
2. Private stuff is private, nolan.

Also why the heck are you inside the NijiID community fan server?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
1. She and probably some willing NijiEN or whatever is doing some sort of totally anonymous group chat where they mimicked /vt/ doing their /vt/ things
2. Private stuff is private, nolan.

Also why the heck are you inside the NijiID community fan server?
I see. Well I guess the first explains the second. Wasn’t sure if it was real or bot generated and fake.

Because I’m not banned there and am banned everywhere else in the NijiEn server network. Also you must be in there too, since that’s the only way to know I’m there.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I vaguely recall as I think back that I think Vesper framed his whole meds issue as he was more afraid to bring his medication then him outright confirming he couldn't bring it. I'd have to dig through his zatsus to find the exact quote where he talks about it. Perhaps he was confused by what you cited regarding the website. So this could be just a case of "muh anxiety" mixed with how unplanned this trip was causing him to be a retard who bit off more then he could chew. Therefore this is a "I thought I couldn't bring my meds, so I didn't." thing and not an absolute "I couldn't bring my meds." Maybe his managers told him he couldn't when he asked and they misunderstood, that might be just as probable as Vesper just presuming too quickly.

I think in the end this whole situation is Vesper having an in retrospect massive retard moment if his lack of meds were the problem. So remember everyone

:takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds:

Or you'll end up like Grandpa Vesper.
In the twitter space Vesper did a few days ago, he mentioned regretting not canceling his Japan trip after his family made him visit them for the holidays. His family wanting him to visit happened at the last minute, and his turnaround from getting back home to getting on the plane to Japan was less than a day. He said he probably should have canceled the Japan trip when he realized he'd be going into it after having already exhausted his "social battery", but at the time he was being stubborn about not losing a couple thousand dollars because he wouldn't be able to get a refund for the flights.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Alban made it to the finals of Niji's Project Sekai tournament, only getting beat out by Dola who I'm pretty sure is one of Niji's Horselivers of the ProSeka Apocalypse. Watching the stream itself, it feels interesting that the rules had visuals for both Japanese and English; not sure if this is just some standardized ProSeka ruleset so the English rules would already be provided, but it'd be interesting to see Niji appealing to overseas audiences for their big tournaments.

EN subs for the finals

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Sora sent a sneak peak for her journey to 1 Million subs event.
FnoJao0aUAEeS9b

Siro, Mito, Aoi, and YuNi

1674983078033.png
:kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This week hologra featuring Moona, next week will have Iofi as expected
the bit with laplus talking in Indonesian is kinda cute.....

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You're so mean to somebody you don't even know! Now you're using creative words I have to google to mean to him. I think she's going to choose to keep squealing about 2d boat girls :pippasquish:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom