"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoteiPengin

(ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)
Anyone knows what was the spammer talking about in Vesper's stream? I was alt tabbed so didn't saw it and by the time he talked about it the mods already nuked him, not sure if it was an Unicorn or something else.
Stolen off /MANS/ missed it in the chat so didn't see for myself if true. Hope that attched ok haven't posted before.
1674081632226743.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

kestraline

Early Adopter

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
It was never about that, most of us were only there for the chuubas and didn't really bother anyone else, but that meant that the vtuber thread was a bit like a foreign enclave in the farms, we have our own lingo and obscure references that only chuuba fans understand and the thread was one of the largest and fastest moving in the whole site. It also isn't a thread exclusively set on mocking vtubers, but rather one set on neutral discussion and in many times borderline simping, that pisses off people who view the whole fandom as degenerates.

Why should degenerates have a safe place in a site literally dedicated to mocking said rejects of society? The anger and disgust a lot of people feel towards the motherland thread is quite understandable when you realize that in the eyes of the wider internet, vtubing is comparable to other weeb trash at best and on the same level as furries at worst.
I like Kiwi because you can talk, but it's weird that a lot of people who spend their days yelling gibberish insults and laughing at those they consider too much online feel morally superior compared to a bunch of quiet people talking about cartoons that never bothered anyone, when they don't have a single productive discussion and are one mental breakdown away from having a thread in the homeland themselves.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"If I ever get doxed, I'm moving immediately because of that one."
"
If she could get away with it, she would kill me."

Just fill your home with spiders, grandpa.

edit: He also said he can't play FFXIV, I imagine because he doesn't want to get addicted to virtual crack again.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In typical Vesper fashion, he got too drunk at an anime convention once and woke up in another state.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I really like Shiina's new model. It's really cute :shiinastare:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The 7 new NijiJP girls have been culled 3 times despite 6 of them only being able to hit a peak of 15k subs before it happened. All of them have been castrated down to 5k subs with debuts for some of them happening in 12 hours. Brutal.

Well, there is one exception to Susan's latest culling, and I'm sure I don't need to name her. She is the Chosen One after all.

Either way, not a big deal for NijiJP because their fans are notorious for not subbing before debuts anyway. Even the whirlwind surrounding Salome only netted her 27k subs before her debut stream and we all know what happened after that.

Excited for tomorrow's debuts as 3/4 of them are the new-new girls, and one of them has spent the last day posting Zodiac Killer-esque riddles on her twitter for fans to decipher.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiina stream starting with a low poly model.

Just in case, this is the surprise she teased in a membership stream a while ago.
Was made by @/chained_tan and paid out of her own pocket.

She did a " >:3 " and looked great
1.png2.png3.png

4.png5.png7.png

6.png8.png9.png

sus1.pngsus2.png

Last edited:

Tired Taxpayer

Vesper is very "hinged", right now he is talking about getting a haircut and he had his hands prepared in case they tried to kill him with a Piano wire...

kestraline

Early Adopter
So Lia, when are you doing a watchalong of Song of the South?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Mumei and Ina collab in 15 minutes, two of the most prominent EN artists get to doodle together!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper is very "hinged", right now he is talking about getting a haircut and he had his hands prepared in case they tried to kill him with a Piano wire...

They already have access to blades and those would be quicker to employ than stepping up to get a wire around him.

"If I ever get doxed, I'm moving immediately because of that one."
"
If she could get away with it, she would kill me."

Just fill your home with spiders, grandpa.

edit: He also said he can't play FFXIV, I imagine because he doesn't want to get addicted to virtual crack again.

I think he's said in the past that he played 1.0 and that it ruined his impression of the game? I don't quite remember other than it's a shit excuse and I remember thinking it was essentially an invalid reason.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No Peepa tonight. The vtuber plague spread to her.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I think he's said in the past that he played 1.0 and that it ruined his impression of the game? I don't quite remember other than it's a shit excuse and I remember thinking it was essentially an invalid reason.
He also said he would play it with Altare because MMOs are typically boring to play by yourself and he even has his son Axel too, FFXIV is a little bit of an exception but I don't think Vesper gets that. I'd imagine the main reason is because either because he doesn't want an MMO time sink, Altare likely told him just how much there was, or perhaps he doesn't think it'll be good content for how much time is required. Kind of like why he needs to study Dwarf Fortress before he plays it or why he refuses to do movie watchalongs. Vesper wants to stream good content and likely doesn't think FFXIV will be good enough by his standards as most of it is effectively watching a movie. He didn't even want to play blockgame because he didn't get how he could make it good to stream.

He could also be spooked by the massive crowds he saw with Altare and Axel's streams. He is on anxiety meds from what he's said.

Vesper does seem to have addiction issues which is why he refuses to play gachas ever even if some do interest him, so him just being against playing grindy MMOs makes sense for him.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is playing a horror classic, the original Silent Hill

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No Peepa tonight. The vtuber plague spread to her.

>scroll down to the bottom of the replies looking for funnies
>"one tweet hidden due to whateverthefuck"
>click show
>it's nolan
Justice for my nigga @NolanCrush.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia finished early? No Pippa? Well at least we have Abigail.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
He also said he would play it with Altare because MMOs are typically boring to play by yourself and he even has his son Axel too, FFXIV is a little bit of an exception but I don't think Vesper gets that. I'd imagine the main reason is because either because he doesn't want an MMO time sink, Altare likely told him just how much there was, or perhaps he doesn't think it'll be good content for how much time is required. Kind of like why he needs to study Dwarf Fortress before he plays it or why he refuses to do movie watchalongs. Vesper wants to stream good content and likely doesn't think FFXIV will be good enough by his standards as most of it is effectively watching a movie. He didn't even want to play blockgame because he didn't get how he could make it good to stream.

He could also be spooked by the massive crowds he saw with Altare and Axel's streams. He is on anxiety meds from what he's said.

Vesper does seem to have addiction issues which is why he refuses to play gachas ever even if some do interest him, so him just being against playing grindy MMOs makes sense for him.

I wouldn't play blockgame because it's dogshit and hasn't improved since 2011 at best. Mods don't count.

I think Vesper would like 14 if he played it, but I'd want him to skip ARR because it would just be confirmation bias if he's worried he can't make it interesting, because it would just be a fuckload of zatsudan streams as he pushes through 2.0. It'd also be nice to see them all just group together into content. I remember Altare complaining about something that happened during one of Axel's streams but I don't remember anything weird happening, but at the same time Altare also wastes a lot of time fucking around with the insufferable crowd of fa‎ggots that chase him around the game. I just want someone that can autistically enjoy the game without distractions. I want Axel to see all the reference shit I know he'll recognize.

Addiction issues are eh. I can't wave them off as a shit excuse because I'd be in denial, but if he doesn't want to play because he doesn't want to fine enough.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
They already have access to blades and those would be quicker to employ than stepping up to get a wire around him.

Yeah, I didn't quite get where the piano wire paranoia was coming from. If he explained that, I missed it.

I admit I was a little freaked ou when I went to a barber shop in Japan the first time and they came at my neck with a straight razor… for some reason the idea of getting my throat cut was more horrifying when it involved a language barrier on top of it. But of course everything was fine. And for some reason barber shops are one of the things that are actually cheaper in Japan than the US, especially when you factor in that you're not expected to tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom