General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It makes for an interesting comparison - they're reviewing the same products, they both spend an hour on stream, they are both in the same company and presumably work with similar rules regarding content, but I found Lia's content much more compelling. It's not even that Lia did it first, but I think Lia did a better job selling the stream concept than Rie, making it feel more dangerous and just barely allowed, compared to Rie who is much more chill and (thus) boring. Or maybe I just need to find the right Rie stream to get her and her style nmore.
I feel the same. She went to the sexy vtuber route but then pulled back after people got too lewd. then she went yab, but pulled back again. Rie has to figure out who she wants to be and go from there. Since she's a musician, I wouldn't mind a few "how to produce music" streams myself.
I might be extremely biased in hating Rie (because I fucking hate Rie) but with the way she is right now, it feels like she's really trying to find her groove as a content creator still, even after having 6 months to figure it out plus the many months before she debuted. Instead of trying to be something she's not she should have really just started trying to be herself. Even if "herself" really wouldn't mesh well with the current Phase Connect audience, it's still branching out the number of niches the company hits which would result in overall company growth. Either that or she should actually commit to one directions she's trying to take herself instead of taking half measures and seeming ingenuine. It seems like everyone in the company knows how to commit to a niche except her.

Feel free to remind me how autistic I am.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ina posted her new schedule in her free chat waiting room
1673859460260.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I might be extremely biased in hating Rie (because I fucking hate Rie) but with the way she is right now, it feels like she's really trying to find her groove as a content creator still, even after having 6 months to figure it out plus the many months before she debuted. Instead of trying to be something she's not she should have really just started trying to be herself. Even if "herself" really wouldn't mesh well with the current Phase Connect audience, it's still branching out the number of niches the company hits which would result in overall company growth. Either that or she should actually commit to one directions she's trying to take herself instead of taking half measures and seeming ingenuine. It seems like everyone in the company knows how to commit to a niche except her.

Feel free to remind me how autistic I am.
:incoming:

superduper is Rie, only Rie can hate Rie that much, Rie has infiltrated us to help dox her faster so that she can fulfill her fantasy of being kidnapped, sorry Rie,
no gay-ops, no personal armies, no consensual kidnaping. Just play your guitar Rie, just play your guitar!
:smugpipi:
:medsl: :shiinastare:Oh... it's that time again already.....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Haven't watched Grimmi or know anything about her, but I read in the UK that it's illegal to broadcast without a license.
View attachment 10861
edit; Unsure of this site accuracy. It seems some states have regulations, but who knows how it's enforced or how it applies to parody.
View attachment 10862
OI, YE GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT PENDULUM?
Britfags are the ultimate cucks, figures why leafs and aussies came out so fucked in the head too

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
:incoming:

superduper is Rie, only Rie can hate Rie that much, Rie has infiltrated us to help dox her faster so that she can fulfill her fantasy of being kidnapped, sorry Rie,
no gay-ops, no personal armies, no consensual kidnaping. Just play your guitar Rie, just play your guitar!
:smugpipi:
:medsl: :shiinastare:Oh... it's that time again already.....
This explains how I was able to find her Linkedin so easily.

this shit

fuck it

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
My phone got blown the fuck up by my Japanese Niji friends this morning and I instantly knew what had transpired.

I'm very glad the Kaburaki Saga, which was my first post on this forum, has had a happy ending. Gen 1 are together again.
FmkPBOkaYAApfgd.jpeg

For some due diligence on the wave as a whole I'll talk about them a little.

There are 7 members total, however only 3 of them are from the VTA: Kaburaki Roco, Ishigami Nozomi and Kuramochi Meruto. Design comparison below.
FmkW1ZJaUAIjQmx.jpeg
Presumably that means the other 4 are from the 1.5 and 2.5 auditions, categorised by having notable streaming experience. I don't know what to expect from any of them, I'm afraid.

The wave doesn't appear to have debuted under any unit name which is surprising to say the least, nor do they currently seem to have a song. Seven members in one go is also something we haven't seen since the SEEDs era so Anycolor are either very happy with their business model or - and this isn't mutually exclusive - these are actually two waves put together.

Oh well, that's less important than the fact Roco has made it safely and I can finally rest.

Wait...what do you mean Kusakabe Azusa has gone missing from the VTA?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Haha, Kronii just baited vesper into spending the remainder of his money. Love this.
That's how life is.
menwomen.jpg
No you see, it's a very clever criticism of capitalism! You know, the economic theory where you are forced to continuously move around the city and you have no choice in the matter of where you go or what you spend your money on.
The comparison is retarded. Obviously designed by a commie, because they understand neither capitalism nor game design.
Also being a commie the profit didn't go to the person but Hasbro.

Another Noripro departure, this time Ouma Kirara

For some clips, here's VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa and Niji's Naraka talking about their fujo/yumejo days with some great laughs.

Clipper did a thorough job, even linking the BL pocky game they talked about in the description if you are interested.

Some more banter during the Towa-Met-Hinano stream

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Blue boy posted his schedule AND THE FUCKING ARTWORK

:whatastory:

Edit: Catching up with Juna's drawing stream that she pulled Rin into. Looks like Aster from Niji showed up at some point.
View attachment 10860

Thanks for finding my new favorite piece of fanart
FlRHls-XgAEzfnk

vestars20

Early Adopter
Another Noripro departure, this time Ouma Kirara

Some more banter during the Towa-Met-Hinano stream

Nice, I was curious about Putechi and this clipper came up.

I like the explanations

Sad about Noripro, thanks for the info.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I don't know how any of the EN girls still abstaining from collabing with Tempus can resist this perfect storm of salt, rage, trolling, retardation, scuff, and just seeing your favorite(s) relaxed and having fun/going nuclear.

Every collab is like this, a legendary stream. No idea how Fauna contains herself.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Due to unfortunate circustances brought by CURRENT_HAPPENING our country got royally fucked when it comes to payment processors. My mastercard aint working chief and there aint noone selling mega codes in this bitch, every company is so high on their farts they look down on me and refuse to take my money for a service. So i considered hosting my shit on shitty laptop for couple of reasons, like being physically near me at all times, freedom of customizability and me not having money to pay twice as much as i would do with mega. So far it hasnt really moved from me considering really, maybe i can find a way to pay for mega or i will move to some other file hosting service that does everything mega can do without instantly doxxing whoever is using it or myself. Tho my options are limited and my moneys are few.
healp plez!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Every collab is like this, a legendary stream. No idea how Fauna contains herself.
It's pretty easy, go look at /uuu/ on vt, and ask yourself, "would I wanna piss these people off for all eternity?" You thought the Kronies were bad? If she did a collab with any man, Fauna would be turned into taxidermy by the end of the year.

paul

Early Adopter
It's pretty easy, go look at /uuu/ on vt, and ask yourself, "would I wanna piss these people off for all eternity?" You thought the Kronies were bad? If she did a collab with any man, Fauna would be turned into taxidermy by the end of the year.
Thing is you never know if the majority of the saplings are serious or acting like this for the lolz. I'm afraid of the answer to this question.

Important message from Haachama. Thank you for your attention.
Harutime with a late welcome back celebration

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Now here's something no one would've predicted

Announced shortly at the end of today's collab, Oga also mentioned the collab will be done in the studio.
Will bae force the big man to taste every Australian's pride-- the vegemite? Or will they end up choosing an even weirder abomination? let the predictions fly!

edit: what in the world is going to happen on that stream

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't know how any of the EN girls still abstaining from collabing with Tempus can resist this perfect storm of salt, rage, trolling, retardation, scuff, and just seeing your favorite(s) relaxed and having fun/going nuclear.
I do, thankfully. 1) Dealing with unicorn hatred (turned anti antics) 2) possible supachat revenue drop from the former 3) genuine hatred of penis-havers & 4) senpai or OG never collaborated with males thus no reason to start.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Kaela is live and is working as a wagie in a Burger Joint in Burger Bistro Story

Also Miko is playing the original Super Mario Bros.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
The have a house with a pool, thats a rich people thing isn't it?
I've known of people who were around middle to upper middle class who have owned them, at least in the states it is that way. You would probably need more information to judge if they are above middle class or not.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Looked through Rio's setlist for his 9+ hour endurance karaoke the other day. He sang a number of Holostars and Hololive songs.
Okayu's song was the most unexpected choice.

Incomplete highlights from reading the live TLs of Hakka's Spanish zatsudan. If you want to check anything yourself, note that the live TLs have fairly long offsets.
  • He has been singing for 8 years and started singing seriously (i.e. with vocal training) when he was 14. (If I'm understanding that correctly he's now 22 at most.)
  • His voice is raspy because he had really bad bronchitis as a kid and was coughing blood. He was very depressed about it because he used to have a very clean voice.
  • Practiced screamo for 3 years.
  • Tips for a beginner singer: You don't have to be the best singer ever to start. You need to learn pitch recognition and build on that. It's all about practicing really hard.
  • Bunch of questions about collabs with NijiES, Tempus, StarsJP, Calli, Kobo, Ame - yes to all
  • At around 30 minutes he claims his manager is asking him why chat is calling him a furry.
  • Plans to have one Spanish zatsu per week, but not Spanish game streams as he thinks that would be too much.
  • Wanted to raid Astel but it didn't work.

Eh. One viewer or Vtuber's legendary stream is another's salt overdose.

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The teams for the final APEX CR Cup are starting to come through. Will post the full list when all 20 teams are locked in which could take another day or two depending.

So far Hololive is represented by Tokoyami Towa and Astel Leda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom