" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Minna Vanilla is teaching you how to homestead.

Doughbaby was babbling adorably but it was overstimulating Minna's brain so he had to go elsewhere so she could focus.

Stream is winding down.
Chat is teaching minna about pilk and other milk related oddities. She is weirded out by it.

One chat member says: vtuber milk is the best milk

Minna: Pretty sure I'm the only vtuber with milk, I don't know if anyone else does. But you guys can't have it.

chat: very exclusive distribution

Minna: yeah, only one individual gets this milk.

Just seemed like a funny moment where yabai and wholesome converge in a way that idk has ever happened quite like that in vtubing.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh no.... I like Remi's ASMR a lot more once it turns into duck noises and Donald duck voices :shiinastare:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Kanata's old guitar is a speculator's wet dream.
"RARE one of a kind acoustic guitar signed by holoJP members NR"

With this Kanata owns two most sought after items, her fully signed PPTenshi tshirt and this guitar.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Holo-Eunuchs will be the next branch
Makes sense, Eunuchs will actually be allowed to offcollab with the girls.

You can't blame me they kinda look the same.
View attachment 10853View attachment 10854
Also, isn't copying right up Nene's ally?

Edit: Oh and Ubisoft got another today too. Zaion had an UNO collab that was scuffed as fuck. It was linked to the wrong account and no matter what she tried, it wouldn't link to her proper account. I only caught a little before Monopoly started, but it seemed like more typical Ubisoft bullshit.

Yeah, just Ubisoft being Ubisoft.

Also, Jowol was surprisingly funny. I've never watched him but I might give him a sub.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Grimmi did a hypnosis bit on stream to get people to forget about the vaporeon meme, found out hypnosis is illegal, panicked and ended the stream

Last edited:

PekoWick

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also, isn't copying right up Nene's ally?
Oh shit you are right just like niji who pirates stuff.
Stop using my wife for your tribal spear chucking you flea-infested neanderthals :pippadfuckoff: Go back to smoking buffalo shit and raping virgins you filthy fucking animals

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Another fucked thing

WHY UKI
F14FA0EA-2BA4-487A-9C56-0B9D54E0343F.jpeg

RiverBear

Minna Vanilla is teaching you how to homestead.

Doughbaby was babbling adorably but it was overstimulating Minna's brain so he had to go elsewhere so she could focus.

This woman deserves a 2nd husband.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Blue boy posted his schedule AND THE FUCKING ARTWORK

:whatastory:

Edit: Catching up with Juna's drawing stream that she pulled Rin into. Looks like Aster from Niji showed up at some point.
1673851876840.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

Blue boy posted his schedule AND THE FUCKING ARTWORK

Edit: Catching up with Juna's drawing stream that she pulled Rin into. Looks like Aster from Niji showed up at some point.
View attachment 10860

So they're opening Pokemon Packs on Saturday. Huh

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
I am deeply enamored with this funny fish lady

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Grimmi did a hypnosis bit on stream to get people to forget about the vaporeon meme, found out hypnosis is illegal, panicked and ended the stream
Since when is hypnosis illegal?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Since when is hypnosis illegal?
Haven't watched Grimmi or know anything about her, but I read in the UK that it's illegal to broadcast without a license.
2023-01-15 23_12_24-Hypnotism permit (England, Scotland and Wales) - GOV.UK — Mozilla Firefox.png

edit; Unsure of this site accuracy. It seems some states have regulations, but who knows how it's enforced or how it applies to parody.
2023-01-15 23_22_18-HU - Legislative Watchdog - Legislative Hammer - Hypnotherapists Union Loc...png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Haven't watched Grimmi or know anything about her, but I read in the UK that it's illegal to broadcast without a license.
View attachment 10861
edit; Unsure of this site accuracy. It seems some states have regulations, but who knows how it's enforced or how it applies to parody.
View attachment 10862
Ah, this week in nanny state bullshit.

Vih

Doog
Vesper Dakimakura but its just a spear instead of degeneracy
I unironically would pay way more money than I am willing to openly state for a vesper + spear daki of him holding the spear on one side and him laying in bed caressing it on the other

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yeah, me :smugpipi:

People always give lots of love to Zombie Island (deservedly so), but I think the rest of those early 2000's DTV films (Alien Invaders, Witch's Ghost, and Cyberspace) are all peak Scooby-Doo as well, and deserve some recognition as well. Alien Invaders is my next favorite because the aliens genuinely scared me as a kid and they're still fairly creepy now also Shaggy's girlfriend is a real hottie :eyehearts:
Don't talk to me about Witch's Ghost, I almost made a tragic mistake of dating an unhinged goth girl because of this movie. It really was something though, that evil guy getting sucked straight into the hell while screaming in fear wasn't something I would expect to see in a Scooby Doo movie.
Indeed, what could possibly be less degenerate than falling asleep while holding a long shaft of hard wood?
How about a dakimakura WITH a hard shaft?
beowulf daki.jpg
Vesper paid a second spider. Kronii meltdown soon, inshallah.
Rrat: The first spider wasn't a spider at all, it was just Vesper, who got out of shower and didn't cover himself. Kronii wasn't screaming out of fear, you see...
Vesper losing his fucking shit over monopoly is some quality shit. "This is no longer jovial." Nah motherfucker, this is Monopoly.

If only he could read, he wouldn't have been timed out. It's not a complicated block of text.
Monopoly was never jovial. It has always been a shitty game designed to make people mald, Ubisoft being Ubisoft is just a cherry on the top.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Monopoly was never jovial. It has always been a shitty game designed to make people mald, Ubisoft being Ubisoft is just a cherry on the top.
No you see, it's a very clever criticism of capitalism! You know, the economic theory where you are forced to continuously move around the city and you have no choice in the matter of where you go or what you spend your money on.
The comparison is retarded. Obviously designed by a commie, because they understand neither capitalism nor game design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom