"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's alright, Aruran doesn't have one either. Look at how he's doing.
That's awful. Just imagine a young and hip Vesper model.

vestars20

Early Adopter
The teams for the final APEX CR Cup are starting to come through. Will post the full list when all 20 teams are locked in which could take another day or two depending.

So far Hololive is represented by Tokoyami Towa and Astel Leda.
I haven't seen too many others practicing from Hololive other then another usual suspects like Matsuri. With the ever increase in vtubers I wonder what will crack first, Apex interest decline or too few slots of people.

In honor of the high praise of the HBO adaptation of The Last of Us here is a throwback

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
EN kimonos by @keenbiscuit.jpg

I like how out of every girl here, Kronii is the only oblivious one (arachnophobia-based PTSD, probably)

fuck monopoly by @DaneCelestia.jpg

Damn, I missed a hell of a salt storm

suisei by @51Huybu.jpg

Posting Suisei, just because

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

A Lurking Dumbass

It's pretty easy, go look at /uuu/ on vt, and ask yourself, "would I wanna piss these people off for all eternity?" You thought the Kronies were bad? If she did a collab with any man, Fauna would be turned into taxidermy by the end of the year.
KFP Employees seem like they are more parasocial than Saplings tbh. I may just be retarded, but I think most of the 'uuuu mommy' memes are ironic like the suipiss memes, but KFP Employees, at least from the ones I see on Twitter, are next-level parasocial. I cannot even begin to describe the shit I see from KFP employees on Twitter. Literal mental breakdowns on how much they love her. Appreciation posts on how they would have literally killed themselves if not for Kiara. Imagine Kindred thirstsperging, but for Kiara, and more extreme.

I'll begin my furious venture into stalking these KFP accounts after I get home from work because it's actually interesting to see KFP Employees being a tad more 'unique' as a fanbase, for better or worse. I mean, the fact that Kiara is extremely parasocial herself kinda contributes to that, but that being said... chumbuds are still the worst.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
KFP Employees seem like they are more parasocial than Saplings tbh. I may just be retarded, but I think most of the 'uuuu mommy' memes are ironic like the suipiss memes, but KFP Employees, at least from the ones I see on Twitter, are next-level parasocial. I cannot even begin to describe the shit I see from KFP employees on Twitter. Literal mental breakdowns on how much they love her. Appreciation posts on how they would have literally killed themselves if not for Kiara. Imagine Kindred thirstsperging, but for Kiara, and more extreme.

I'll begin my furious venture into stalking these KFP accounts after I get home from work because it's actually interesting to see KFP Employees being a tad more 'unique' as a fanbase, for better or worse. I mean, the fact that Kiara is extremely parasocial herself kinda contributes to that, but that being said... chumbuds are still the worst.
The thing is KFP employees are parasocial af but also I feel they are less unicorns than fauna's or Gura's fans, most of the most hardcore ones don't seem to see Kiara as their pure Idol at all ,and even some names I recognize in chat from her more hardcore fans are the ones saying things like she can collab with males if she wants or that people against male collabs are all dumb incels whatever the topic was brought up.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
That one Twitter account has been getting spicy the last few days.
1673893733563.png

1673893789987.png

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Elyssia Nikos has been live for like an hour. And before you ask “Literally Who?”, Lamia vtuber who isn’t all that popular (1.2k subs and current stream only has 15 viewers). She’s kinda fun to watch.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

A Lurking Dumbass

I was scrolling through Twitter to do my KFP thing but then I came upon this. Pippafags, pls explain

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The funny thing is, he literally got away with threatening Pippa, because unless you explicitly tell someone to commit UnAlive (the hit album by Calliope Mori), or call them a cottonpicker, you'll never get banned.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Koyori's reaction to the Guardian Ape coming back to life is pretty gamer

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I remember people wondering when Tempus OG would crossover with Tempus DLC, and apparently that time is Tuesday according to microwave man. All 8 boys together, I'm sure this will be a very serene and mellow crossover with Axel, Magni, Vesper, Bettel, Hakka, and Flayon together

FmjCJcbWAAQWdfU.jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I remember people wondering when Tempus OG would crossover with Tempus DLC, and apparently that time is Tuesday according to microwave man. All 8 boys together, I'm sure this will be a very serene and mellow crossover with Axel, Magni, Vesper, Bettel, Hakka, and Flayon together

View attachment 10884
... Is that Comic Sans for the stream titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom