God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kronii is ruthless.:suiseipyscho::urtearingmeapart: :kroniiphone:

She's gonna regret that when he can't fuck her anymore

View attachment 10845

Hololive vs West Taiwan, round ???
How does the "theme" work, is it just general decoration? Do the employees dress up/act as the girls? Cuz if the latter than HOW DARE THEY NOT INCLUDE SANA THIS WAS MY ONE CHANCE AND YOU CUCKED ME COVER YOU CUCKED ME HARDER THAN VESPER CUCKED GABE I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU :sperg:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
But...how will he sleep with our oshi's now..? My immersion...RUINED!
I can't believe Kronii would do this to us..
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE KRONII!!!

IT WAS SAID YOU WERE TO DESTROY THE UNICORNS NOT JOIN THEM! BRING BALANCE TO THE HOLOPRO NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!!!

Spirelord

Hello.
Monopoly cucking two people due to AFK timers makes me hopeful that a salty Settlers of Catan match may happen. Then again more board games in general would be nice, but even just monopoly gets some great moments.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE KRONII!!!

IT WAS SAID YOU WERE TO DESTROY THE UNICORNS NOT JOIN THEM! BRING BALANCE TO THE HOLOPRO NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!!!
Speaking of Unicorns, how is Gabe holding up? Kronii just spoke about a man's penis on Twitter. Did he neck himself yet?

Edit: Oh and Ubisoft got another today too. Zaion had an UNO collab that was scuffed as fuck. It was linked to the wrong account and no matter what she tried, it wouldn't link to her proper account. I only caught a little before Monopoly started, but it seemed like more typical Ubisoft bullshit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
But...how will he sleep with our oshi's now..? My immersion...RUINED!
I can't believe Kronii would do this to us..

The boar spear was always going to be a replacement. He was only figuratively spearing them before.

Now Vesper is graduating because he can't be a Holopenishaver anymore...

Well now he can troon into HoloEN Gen 3 and collab with the girls more openly.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Monopoly cucking two people due to AFK timers makes me hopeful that a salty Settlers of Catan match may happen. Then again more board games in general would be nice, but even just monopoly gets some great moments.
My kingdom for a Dominion collab using the official Dominion Steam client that works pretty well IME. Dominion is such a fun game, especially when it is automated enough to make the action chains less of a nightmare if someone goes all in on draw engines.

"I researched it" He's really mad.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
VR tabletop simulator with random boardgames would be sick, just because we're NEVER getting a Stars/Live offcolab.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
All I know is manager-san better stay hidden from Vesper and his spear tonight. May God have mercy on his soul.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 10845

Hololive vs West Taiwan, round ???
Oh man, this is Hololive declaring war on Nijisanji I guess.

Monopoly cinematic parallels: Calli and Vesper went out like Vin Diesel in the end of Boiler Room (they ran out of time and got raided by the FBI), Magni saw the writing on the wall and went out like the Warden from Shawshank Redemption.

VR tabletop simulator with random boardgames would be sick, just because we're NEVER getting a Stars/Live offcolab.
Did any JP speakers bother to watch the JP Stars play on Board Game Arena a few days ago? Does anyone know what games they played, or it they talked about needing specific permissions for each individual game or anything?

Edit:
My kingdom for a Dominion collab using the official Dominion Steam client that works pretty well IME. Dominion is such a fun game, especially when it is automated enough to make the action chains less of a nightmare if someone goes all in on draw engines.
I have a semi-hatred of Dominion. It is insanely over-rated. There is essentially 0 interaction between players and it just boils down to: Learn the meta. If this combo is available, use it. If that combo isn't available but this other combo is, use it. And so on down the line of meta-builds. It can be fun until anyone learns the meta builds. And obviously Vesper would research it beforehand and then either sandbag, or destroy everyone.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
What can you even play with Tabletop simulator without the workshop? Because I think most the cool tabletops are just not on there without workshop which is effectively pirating unless you buy the handful that are actually officially made for tabletop. I do recall a pretty decent game called Adventurer Mart that is for tabletop, that could be decent fun beyond just the typical stuff.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What can you even play with Tabletop simulator without the workshop? Because I think most the cool tabletops are just not on there without workshop which is effectively pirating unless you buy the handful that are actually officially made for tabletop. I do recall a pretty decent game called Adventurer Mart that is for tabletop, that could be decent fun beyond just the typical stuff.
Ah fuck I forgot the Japs can't be allowed into mods. Apparently there's 42+ Official games for Tabletop Sim. It's uh, just that all of the ones I can see are DLC. DLC that comes out to 285 eurodollars.

Maybe they could use some of the indie stuff made on the workshop specifically for TTS, if they ask the guy who made it or something?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hear me out.

Monopoly with official 3D models in the Cover studio. Make it happen, Cover.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Ah fuck I forgot the Japs can't be allowed into mods. Apparently there's 42+ Official games for Tabletop Sim. It's uh, just that all of the ones I can see are DLC. DLC that comes out to 285 eurodollars.

Maybe they could use some of the indie stuff made on the workshop specifically for TTS, if they ask the guy who made it or something?
You can probably find some indie board game maker easy enough, and let's be real board games need a sizable exposure boost in these times, but IME a lot of the more interesting and worthwhile indie board game projects tend to make stuff for physical for some fucking reason. Which is really unfortunate, I remember one game being like a baby's first DND with its own twists, and it was only made in full physically and the TTS version was a demo proof of concept which felt so backwards to me. Board games are just in a weird spot.

If only we could get a corpo collab group to play Red Dragon Inn, with actual drinking, that would be a riot but it'll never happen due to corpo rules.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If only we could get a corpo collab group to play Red Dragon Inn, with actual drinking, that would be a riot but it'll never happen due to corpo rules.
/me channels IRyS using MAL scores to judge anime
I dunno man, that game only has a 6.6 on BGG, and combined with your excitement for Dominion. Oof, I think I'm gonna have to pass on your board game suggestions...

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
How does the "theme" work, is it just general decoration? Do the employees dress up/act as the girls?
I bet it's gonna be like that Holo EN Cafe in Korea a while back. Each EN member had their own food-themes items, lotsa art and decor everywhere and plenty of merch to buy.

edit: forgot how long that line was lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie... play your guitars, PLEASE, I know it's pain to set up, but it's something only you can do that isn't Degen fetishes, Lia-2-pink-version or...armpits :vomitdrawer:
Here's an idea for Rie: Rie composes and performs theme music for each of the phase girls based on their personalities.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
/me channels IRyS using MAL scores to judge anime
I dunno man, that game only has a 6.6 on BGG, and combined with your excitement for Dominion. Oof, I think I'm gonna have to pass on your board game suggestions...
I dunno I like Dominion a lot, mostly because trying to deal with jank is fun when you don't got all the bullshit cards (like Sentry or Chapel). I've played attack heavy decks to troll and fuck around plenty of time for player interactions, or deep draw your entire deck nonsense when it presents itself. Plus the vast vast majority of players don't know what the fuck Dominion's meta is, and even then many games don't facilitate combos as they're just too slow sometimes to force them compared to big money or rushing to empty piles.

Red Dragon Inn would be more fun with actual drinks, or shots for the daring, then without in this Vtuber collab context because you can get some really stupid moments where you down 3 drink cards in the span of 2 minutes. Sometimes nothing happens, then suddenly everything happens and it is so goofy when it does. Its a fine game by itself, I only played it a few times so I didn't really master it or anything as it has too many characters to figure it all out without a lot of games. It is a goofy fantasy bar simulator game where you try to get everyone drunk off their ass to win.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Axel karaoke starting soon.
VOD now in Members archive.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The offcollab will be Vesper and Kronii following in Ollie's footsteps and cucking the unicorns live on stream.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Might be late for this since I don't really watch DN's content but Comdost commented in one of his videos regarding Eilene:

1673653876239604.png

While it's pretty obvious that she left the scene since she dissolved her VTuber group, this is as official as it gets for a "graduation announcement" I guess. Really sucks as well as her channel is still terminated and last I thing I heard about the situation is Etra who's part of their channel tried messaging Youtube but hasn't received a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom