Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bootleg Nene
Shut your whore mouth, don't compare my perfect wife to scuddle's conspiracy theory wife
MY WIFE IS A TRUE AND HONEST DORK, WE ARE NOT THE SAME

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This ended up more toxic than Mario Party and it's all thanks to Ubisoft spending 40+ years not knowing how to make a video game.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

129.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This ended up more toxic than Mario Party and it's all thanks to Ubisoft spending 40+ years not knowing how to make a video game.
I've never seen an even remotely satisfying game of Monopoly, even by Monopoly standards, played with this version of the game. They always are just trash fires that end up with someone getting booted accidently.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Shoot her in the back when she passes you"- Ves

holy shit, Ves is a fucking riot during this stream

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I've never seen an even remotely satisfying game of Monopoly, even by Monopoly standards, played with this version of the game. They always are just trash fires that end up with someone getting booted accidently.

Magni's going to somehow pull it around and have Kronii on the ropes and be one move away from victory and then get DC'd. With how Vesper's going on about casual murder, I wouldn't be surprised if he's winding up his spear for a long shot hail mary he hits Kronii with it.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The chat is full of people spamming spiders. Sadly the spider did not answer the call this time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lmao this Kronii speech, Magni and Ves just completely silent in rage.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
What a fucking stream that was.

Absolute kino. 10/10

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ngl, Kronii's victory is cheap.

Because Ves got fucked over and Dez just quit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh no, they are gonna try again another time and think it will go differently.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I never expected the game to bankrupt someone so early to fuck the game. I expected a disconnect and an AI taking over, then a slow grind of landing on landmine properties. Fun stream still, Vesper was a riot.
GameFaqs forums lol :kaelalaugh:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Bruh, I just wanted her to sing Real Folk Blues because I like her low voice singing. But no... we get this shit.
And then she goes on to shit on Taylor Swift and girls who relate to it.... good take Memaw, but next time you can just say NO too.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Weren't we talking earlier about Rie needing to find a niche for her streams? What about ASMR armpit waxing?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I can't deny that Kronii's villain arc is funy as shit, when she debuted she had the nice voice of course but the personality was non-existent, boring and dry.

And Vesper was the wise and even-tempered scholar and academic.. but in reality.. hiding his power level.. unhinged Florida man deep under that mask. It's entertaining as hell lol

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni is the lowkey MVP of this collab alongside Calli's pink woman moment, Vesper's rage, and Kronii existing.

Ngl, Kronii's victory is cheap.

Because Ves got fucked over and Dez just quit.
You weren't here earlier I see if you don't acknowledge that Calli got afk timed out because Ubisoft doesn't know what idling looks like in a board game. So Vesper and Calli got fucked over which snowballed Kronii's eventual win.

I never expected the game to bankrupt someone so early to fuck the game. I expected a disconnect and an AI taking over, then a slow grind of landing on landmine properties. Fun stream still, Vesper was a riot.
GameFaqs forums lol :kaelalaugh:
I mean not too far off, Calli got afk timered and just auto bankrupt which is arguably worse.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Man, I haven't seen a salty end like that in a while! And Kronii is kinda just along for the ride. There has to be a sequel to this.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You weren't here earlier I see if you don't acknowledge that Calli got afk timed out because Ubisoft doesn't know what idling looks like in a board game. So Vesper and Calli got fucked over which snowballed Kronii's eventual win.
Yeah I only saw 25 min or something like that. Really regreted not joining sooner

also JESUS, that W wasn't just cheap, it was fucking free

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I just want to say it's mighty suspicious how much the game was influenced by being TIMED OUT when plotting against the WARDEN OF TIME and was given a W by NOT WANTING TO WASTE TIME.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Weren't we talking earlier about Rie needing to find a niche for her streams? What about ASMR armpit waxing?

Rie... play your guitars, PLEASE, I know it's pain to set up, but it's something only you can do that isn't Degen fetishes, Lia-2-pink-version or...armpits :vomitdrawer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom