"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I just want to say that splitting Pipposting into a separate thread is gay. Now I have to keep track of two threads.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Towa's 3rd anni live started a bit ago. Like her birthday live, every guest performance has been a duet of that guest's original song. I didn't know I needed Towa and AkiRose to do Rose of the Lamp until today.

her voice is spectacular. Didn't truly appreciate how insane it was since I always heard it with others singing along side her

edit: and it's over, fuck. I should've joined sooner, I so regret not joining until 20 min after I found out she was live (7:30)

Last edited:

A Lurking Dumbass

So it seems like this isn't actually DN's "new" incarnation. judging from the dates of older videos. It was an old channel where he used to upload more casual stuff and clips of himself. Right now, he has some streams scheduled like this one that aren't VTuber-related.

I'm also not sure why he resurfaced this early, but I'll try to go through his streams and see if he's revealed anything.

Update: So I skimmed through his vods. He's making content to pass time until his academic work starts this February. I think he's just bored and has nothing to do until then. He says in his first community post that he's still addicted to making videos and wants to keep his hands busy.

Also, some noteworthy things I've found:
- him being cancelled seems to hit him really hard. Said something along the lines of going back to consuming alcohol. I dont tune into his streams often, but I did watch most of his videos. I never got the impression he had an alcohol problem. He also says he's stopped all contact with his old VTuber friends because he's afraid of his friends getting hate via association.
- says he's not tuning into forums, /vt/, and monitoring the community anymore, and says he's enjoying VTubers at his own pace now.
I went to his Twitter. He posts about Pekora frequently.
- says he will be posting about VTubers occasionally, but he doesn't want to post documentaries and the same kind of videos he posted on his Depressed Nousagi channel. Says he just wants to post random shit.
- implies his content will slow down or may even stop entirely once he starts his university life.

Overall, I actually don't think the Depressed part of his name isn't even a joke anymore.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Just popping in to say awards are gay and autistic.
There is no way shape or form for it to be fair and conclusive. Voting will always be biased and even nominations are based on who isn't lazy enough to mention something.
And afterwards there will always be someone complaining or pissed because the result isn't to it's liking.
I personally don't want it to be forum members' business to hand out awards like it's worth something. It sounds like something a group of Henri's would do. If people feel so inclined to get this self-important autism rolling, so be it, do it without me.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
That should be fun.
Probably Subaru instead of choco due to Engrish(they cook)

Started.

Food pics. Lui's first time cooking a vegan menu, for Fauna.
1672752430602.png

(Group rifles through Mumei's haul of Japanese Kitkats and find something, not sure what)
Mumei: That reminded me of Grave of the Fireflies. I don't know how to say that in Japanese.

(Sharing culture shock stories)
Mumei: I saw something that shocked me. A man fell. It was raining, and a man fell, and no one helped him.
Subaru: (understandingly) Tokyo is cold. Sorry, God.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Everblue with Polka and Howling with Mio were amazing. Her new original song was great too.

Also Indonesian clipper Osekkai had his ceiling cave in too. I thought it was a meme but jesus lol.
4729573947.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter
Started.

Food pics. Lui's first time cooking a vegan menu, for Fauna.
View attachment 9613

(Group rifles through Mumei's haul of Japanese Kitkats and find something, not sure what)
Mumei: That reminded me of Grave of the Fireflies. I don't know how to say that in Japanese.
Cute so far, and that's three of Holobirds right there too.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Ahh, I see we're still proposing an awards show.
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷...

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Okay so about kronii and the unicorn debacle (sorry in advance if you don't care).
first thank you @PekoWick for her median
Second I'm not a mathematician so this is just my estimate.
So for her viewer there was a loss of 1500 to 2000 ccv, and arround 50k to 100k for vod views some times.

For memberships, her first stream has 1k likes, her two middle ones have 1.2k(may) and 1.3k(april), during tempus collabs on september 961 likes and on october 948 likes and 561 likes on her last october member stream, on november there were no collabs with men so she has 698 and 863 on her last two member streams, so at her peak she had around 1.2k and her worst was 561 likes for streams.
One of her most liked member posts is during tempus collabs it has 2.6k , and there is one with 1.6k after the collabs when irys got her new model, and another post around the same time with 2.6k likes, so for members there could be some but since the likes are all over the place, I'm not sure how many cancelled their membership.

For superchat the most i gathered from vt was this
january Ouro Kronii - $20,441
may Ouro Kronii - $19,077
july Ouro Kronii - $14,971
august Ouro Kronii - $32,281
september Ouro Kronii - $13,040
october Ouro Kronii - $12,502
november Ouro Kronii - $20,945
which her average is around 20k, and july being her worst pre tempus because of her moving houses and going to AX with her friends.
Then her other worst ones (september and october) were during the tempus collab spam and lack of solo streams.

So to summarize she did lose a chunk of money and viewers, which can be attributed to two things, the average fan leaving due to covid easing up, and unicorns leaving her.
BUT WORRY NOT, a decent portion of her unicorn paypigs moved on to a better more caring home, they I SHIT YOU NOT moved from kronii to Dottovu a way better choice for any unicorn obviously.
Wasn't she streaming less during those months where she had a decline though, or am I mixing her up with someone else? The unicorns may not have made a noticeable drop at all if that was the case; it looks like she was regularly averaging 7k-8k throughout the year. With some variance of course, but the only noticeable drops were those few fall months, and it seems to have recovered by itself.

There was also that peak in the summer, which I will leave everyone here to draw their own conclusions as to why she had slightly higher averages in the summer.

by revealing freaking company information to japanese Keemstar
I thought she leaked messages of a manager that worked at hololive? Although I am still unclear of exactly WHAT was leaked. Was there company information in it, or just a name and arbitrary stuff?

but I think IRyS can 'fake' being extroverted better (for example, I don't think she'd be afraid to go ask for napkins at a fast food place), but it completely wipes her out.
Counterpoint: So does walking. :smugrys:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's so simple it almost hurts, because I haven't seen anymore ad based marketing from them.
Funny you mention that, just this morning I was watching a bluekaizo video and got an e-sekai ad:
5CA0EA6C-A88E-4992-A99A-79D5B786BDB7.jpeg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Best attempt at canceling a Vtuber
Only cases I can remember seeing are the rage pig fail dox, the sperg who tried to cancel Pippa on Reddit and the JP music producer who worked with Mori. Then again, I wasnt around at the start of the year.
Have Rye Project's streams been archived anywhere?
This Channel has her graduation
youtube.com/@krumbkhronicles5575/videos
Rye's YouTube is still up
youtube.com/@RyeProjectCh/videos

The story is getting interesting, as both Henri and Chase are involved. I posted in the Henri thread about it.
Henri get tired of posting threads on vt about Pippa becoming Nyanners 2.0?
Man didn't wait long, did he...?
At least Internet Aristocrat went silent for six months before resurfacing as Mr. Metokur.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Damn, Watame vs Marine.

Wrestling1.gif

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Risu's grandma (father's mom) just passed away couple hours ago. Risu learned about it from a text message after the start of the stream.

Trudwal

Towa baby

A Lurking Dumbass

Henri get tired of posting threads on vt about Pippa becoming Nyanners 2.0?
A former passionate fanbase turning against you is always the worst outcome for any Vtuber, as their hate will take a long time to subside. I mean, look at Fubuki and Rushia.

Edit: I'm fucking stupid and will literally refuse to look for anything related to Henri, but is it true he's Filipino

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
(Sharing culture shock stories)
Mumei: I saw something that shocked me. A man fell. It was raining, and a man fell, and no one helped him.
Subaru: (understandingly) Tokyo is cold. Sorry, God.
Either Subaru or Suisei shared a similar story in the past about what surprised them after moving to Tokyo.

I assume it was Subaru, given her reaction here.

Moral of the story: If you want first aid, don't live in Tokyo.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Phase 5
The Sigh of Kaburaki Roco
The current date is Jan. 3, 2023. A new year has greeted us, but the scars of Oct. 7, 2022 still haunt VTA fans to this day.

For the new initiates and/or people who came here from the Homeland in the interim: please refer to my previous schizo posts to Educate Yourself on one of V-Tubing's biggest mysteries of the previous year.
Phase 1: The Mystery of Kaburaki Roco
Phase 2: The Battle for Kaburaki Roco
Phase 3: The Disappearance of Kaburaki Roco
Phase 3.5: Kaburaki Doko?
Phase 4: The Melancholy of Kaburaki Roco

Now that you're all caught up, let's unravel things some more.

In Phases 3.5 and 4, I made headway into figuring out how VTA may possibly keep their YouTube channels hidden in lieu of the new username system that came into place last year.

I came up with the theory that they are likely saving the usernames before an announcement is made, and manually spoofing the Channel URLs so that they can't be found simply by typing in their names using the nomenclature Nijisanji and Hololive have uniformly adopted (SurnameForename). The reason, I believed, that Kuramochi Meruto and Kaburaki Roco were set to public is because a debut was imminent that never came to pass. I could not come up with a satisfactory explanation as to why Koyanagi Rou of Gen 2 was publicly visible over 3 weeks later.

Now, things changed. The twitter account belonging to Kuramochi Meruto has since been deleted, and I cannot find a Twitter handle that leads me to her, meaning that the only surviving account with the ominous 'Maiden Voyage' title is the one allegedly belonging to Roco (@ kaburaki_rotty) which has 1 tweet posted despite no one being there.

So with that, 2/3 of the trio are now effectively missing, but what else is there? Well, take a look at these YouTube channels:
Kuno Orihito
Tachitsute Toto
Aokiri Mihono
Saiki Ittetsu
Tsuyuzaki Tsuyu
Mikoshiba Jin
Ishigami Nozomi
Usami Rito
Koyanagi Rou
Hiyama Ritsu
Kusakabe Azusa
Onibushi Chihaya
Hoshirube Shou

All channels created and accessed on Nov. 16, 2022. Why Rou was the only one to remain public is anyone's guess, but I'd wager it was fatigue of making 17 YouTube channels in a day that caused a slip up.
Naejiro Chiwa
Mizumachi Nako
Himemori Erika
Chigira Kento
Shioriha Ruri
Kitami Yuusei
https://www.youtube.com/@kitamiyusei
Nonomiya Mera
https://www.youtube.com/@nonomiyamera
Miyanaga Yuzuru
https://www.youtube.com/@miyanagayuzuru

All accounts created and accessed on Dec. 2, 2022: four days prior to their official reveal, leading me to believe that ALL the accounts are legitimate.

People missing:
• Suzumiya Sonata (Gen 1, indefinite hiatus)
• Warabi Raika (The Missing Three)
• Meano (Gen 2, username taken)
• Takiyama Gungnir (Gen 3)
• Akatsuki Reiya (Gen 3, username taken)

If you consider the fact that one of the two who can't be found is called fucking GUNGNIR and is likely spelled horribly wrong somewhere, the only person who can't be found without a satisfying explanation is Raika. Even Mera, who has had to deal with her tag being filled with chinks posting videos of corpses has an account.

More questions than answers? Maybe. The decision to suddenly make basically every account public is certainly...a decision...and given the lack of subscribers it seems like I'm one of the first to even notice it happened (and THE first for most of them). But if we were to take a step back and consider this in the context of VTA systematically setting aside days to make and store accounts, why would they make Kaburaki Roco and Kuramochi Meruto's account on the day their videos were privated?

The only reasonable answer I have is that Kaburaki Roco and Kuramochi Meruto were - and likely still are - selected to be in the next wave.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Risu's grandma (father's mom) just passed away couple hours ago. Risu learned about it from a text message after the start of the stream.
Sqrl can't catch a break today.... her water pump failed too. Only good news was that her PC isn't in her bedroom where the roof fell in.
:painpeko:

Ensok

Early Adopter
And Mukirose is the undisputed champion. Hope Miko can put on a big Royal Rumble with commentary someday too.

Edit: Or that was just one bracket.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Funny you mention that, just this morning I was watching a bluekaizo video and got an e-sekai ad:
View attachment 9616
During her celebration yesterday, Yuko also had a new viewer who said he came from an ad. How did the ad go though? Susan drugged me with YT premium a while ago so I don't get to see these.

She literally just came back from a 2 week break. This fucking sucks. Hope she takes as much time as she needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom