"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's an archive of Mumei's Unarchived Karaoke.
PLhdRowsy8g.jpg

Mega Link - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】fa la la la la-PLhdRowsy8g .mp4 1.86 GB

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Can someone please superchat Pippa a link to a pdf of Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics? That or the Maverick of Wallstreet's channel. I have a feeling it might be the only way to fix her. You're welcome, @Reticule
TO THE MOON.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"I already have carpel tunnel..."
Pretty common with anyone on a desk job, programmers, and digital artists. This is why you draw with your elbow, not your wrist. Less strain on tunnel that way. So not that suprising, but still fucking sucks rip :c

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
In terms of options going forward, my guess is that they asked the Noctyx members if they wanted to stick with the Noctyx branding, and they said yes.

Anyways, as for Meloco being Uni, I'm pretty sure it's her, yeah. I think people are just coping about her going to Niji instead of Hololive.
That was my guess as well, though I'm not sure why management would offer re-branding - as in, I'm not sure what they thought the Noctyx members would gain from it. Like most users here, I'm more familiar with Hololive. HoloJP5, 4, 3, and Council didn't re-brand. (Edit: Council did become CouncilRyS, but that's relatively minor and it started even before Sana's graduation tour.) They may not have been given the option, but I don't see what they would have gained from it. I've heard that idol groups do that, but the only corpo Vtuber group I can see considering re-branding if they lost a member is HoloX, and even then they might refuse.

The Meloco thing goes back to that discussion about whether English-speaking Japanese now prefer to apply for EN spots instead of JP spots. NijiEN, by virtue of having more spots, has more room for ESLs - so long as they're willing and able to adapt.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
can you stop bullying skinny women please?

Ask yourself this; do you really want me to stop channeling my inner sadistic urges towards external forces and leave me with no outlet for the many serious mental issues that were necessary for me to end up in this position in life?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ask yourself this; do you really want me to stop channeling my inner sadistic urges towards external forces and leave me with no outlet for the many serious mental issues that were necessary for me to end up in this position in life?
Do like every other writer does it and write a book, architect.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wait until your debut, it'll be amazing content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

It's like they designed this group in a lab to give ammunition to users who do thread drivebys on the homeland.

Anyway, my reaction to this company and group is as follows:

:ewww:

(Swear to God, @BioBreak is an absolute master making these emotes)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Wait until your debut, it'll be amazing content.

I have occasionally tried streaming before, but my bitrate is consistently too shit, along with my PC, to actually do anything that doesn't look like something from 2008. Plus I actively loathe mobile devices with a burning fury (if there was an option to display a giant image of a middle finger to anyone who viewed this site on mobile, I would be highly tempted to use it), so my phone is a shitbrick so old it can't even run the Youtube app.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

I absolutely can't stand baby voice vtubers. You could have the most amazing choice of games, great singing and drawing, or just awesome personality, but as soon as I hear the baby voice shit I'm out. Loli models are the second filter for me.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
That was my guess as well, though I'm not sure why management would offer re-branding - as in, I'm not sure what they thought the Noctyx members would gain from it. Like most users here, I'm more familiar with Hololive. HoloJP5, 4, 3, and Council didn't re-brand. (Edit: Council did become CouncilRyS, but that's relatively minor and it started even before Sana's graduation tour.) They may not have been given the option, but I don't see what they would have gained from it. I've heard that idol groups do that, but the only corpo Vtuber group I can see considering re-branding if they lost a member is HoloX, and even then they might refuse.

The Meloco thing goes back to that discussion about whether English-speaking Japanese now prefer to apply for EN spots instead of JP spots. NijiEN, by virtue of having more spots, has more room for ESLs - so long as they're willing and able to adapt.
Yeah, I don't think rebranding was particularly likely, maybe it was just floated as one option. IDK.
JP speakers who are fluent in EN definitely do have to think about whether to go for VTA or NijiEN, yeah. Though I guess they could apply for both and see what sticks.

In other news, here's why Tiktok kids are trying to cancel Zaion:

pururun

It's gotta be all male turbo groomer chomos? It can't be women. It just can't.
You would be surprised, hanging around figure collecting communities and the like a lot of "lolicon" are women. People who post insane collections that feature cutesy Sanrio merch and ero-guro doujins side by side are the female population of the community. I could easily see a unit of loli vtubers made up of people like that.

Jacks Wasted Life

You would be surprised, hanging around figure collecting communities and the like a lot of "lolicon" are women. People who post insane collections that feature cutesy Sanrio merch and ero-guro doujins side by side are the female population of the community. I could easily see a unit of loli vtubers made up of people like that.
Men have power fantasies of being a ripped badass, women have fantasies of being super attractive/wanted , or of being super cute cinnamon rolls who are children forever.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I absolutely can't stand baby voice vtubers. You could have the most amazing choice of games, great singing and drawing, or just awesome personality, but as soon as I hear the baby voice shit I'm out. Loli models are the second filter for me.
That's how I feel about Shondo. Love her personality, she's actually funny sometimes and she has extremely based takes. Plus she's friends with Fauna. But her voice man, her fucking voice. She literally sounds like a 12 year old.

Her voice now:

Her voice before:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Did Pippa just admit to wanting to date Sleepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom