Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
No, young sanalite! Dont get too attached! Its not going to end well for you! :faunacry: :faunacry::faunacry:

Oh no! Shes also pretty good singer! Tho she needs water....
Yeah it's too late, that rendition of The Christmas Song did me in (even if it did take like 4 tries). Pray for me bros...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This whole neopets thing sounds really autistic.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It feels like it's been far too long since I've been able to Pippa Post.
Your future wife unironically still plays Neopets in 2022. Along with paying for a premium sub and microtransactions. I'm sorry bro, that's some unfixable shit right there.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fishman horny on main
signal-2022-12-20-20-29-00-076.jpg

Edit: twitter archive here for posterity.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Yuuna (she has told me "FORGET THE NINI, SHE'S DEAD") will be starting her Birthday stream in 5 minutes New model, merch, and more:

Edit/update: She has gotten so many gift subs the bar has broken.
1671592123261.png

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This whole neopets thing sounds really autistic.
It sounds like NFTs, but in the mid/late 2000s and for very severely autistic soon-to-be furry children (+ manchildren/womenchildren).

Like with the Build-A-Bear community she's covered previously, I am somewhat surprised that there isn't already an existing Community Watch thread on the Kiwi Farms for neopets/'black market' spergs.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
CANONIZED!
shallow grave.gif

[UNARCHIVED] Christmas Songs! by Sena Bonbon
MEGA - LINK!!!
Not really sure where else should i post this but here you go c:

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Your future wife unironically still plays Neopets in 2022. Along with paying for a premium sub and microtransactions. I'm sorry bro, that's some unfixable shit right there.
I've already accepted her for who she is, I mean I'm watching her talk about Neopets. I just want to fix her diet and hygiene really.
:icanfixher:

It sounds like NFTs, but in the mid/late 2000s and for very severely autistic soon-to-be furry children (+ manchildren/womenchildren).

Like with the Build-A-Bear community she's covered previously, I am somewhat surprised that there isn't already an existing Community Watch thread on the Kiwi Farms for neopets/'black market' spergs.
It is kind of interesting how we see these cycles in NFT like products. There have always been stamps and coins, then sports and trading cards, some random shit like Beanie Babies, eventually a bunch of sites with unique items with Neopets and Gaia Online, and now we're at NFTs in the Meta-Zuck.

Even games like WoW have collectable items that got purged over expansions, people just like collecting shit. I remember this was a popular item until they changed the name
1671591688334.png

It stole too many bikes.

Fishman horny on main
View attachment 8487
Not again, you'd think he'd learn after Lisa.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've already accepted her for who she is, I mean I'm watching her talk about Neopets. I just want to fix her diet and hygiene really.
:icanfixher:
Please re-read.
You will never fix her. You have no charisma, you have no charm, you have no redeeming factors. You are a f@ggot twisted by parasocial relationships and autism into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish attempts to "fix women" behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out simps with incredible efficiency. Even simps who “pass” look and sound uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your sentence structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected simpery.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your online username, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an autist is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably a simp.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper rocking up to Cover HQ like

View attachment 8455
What Vesper said his manager about not getting Xcom perms for the 50th time:

This is what got him suspended, case closed. No one had sex with anyone, that we know of, Vesper is still a wizard.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Please re-read.
Says the prior "Pipistorian". Must be embarrassing to be called out like that by the one who took away your broom.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Please re-read.
I dunno man, your big essay sounds like what one of those ontologically evil stochastic terrorists on kiwifarms dot net would say :smugpipi:

Fixing ain't easy but someone's gotta do it. Is it not noble that @Reticule takes up the work that others are to afraid to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom