"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I'm glad they're meeting up more.

I don't know how plausible Rie regularly meeting up with the others is, since she's from Australia.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Let's insert a bit of adult into the Vesper situation:

Unless something else comes out, it's pretty safe to assume that the issue was Vesper turning off the monetization after being told not to and then he turned it off again. With the new Axel stuff, he probably also reacted badly when told, again, not to do it.

For a moment, take off your default "corpo bad" hat and think about it:
HoloStars was not doing well and when they finally decide to gamble on an EN branch they finally strike gold, but then one of their most popular new talents decides that he doesn't want the monetization which is where Cover takes their cut from. If their contracts are similar to whats known from HoloLive, he will still get payment from Cover though, it's only Cover the ones that won't get shit.
I can understand the initial "shock" from receiving so much money when you pretty much "won the lottery", but it's pretty cringe and juvenile to still be going about that after and actually take action to not get paid and fail your obligations.

I don't think Vesper is being malicious or even thinking about it, but he is honestly behaving like a 20 year old kid when the dude is 3x, pushing 40.
You're right, it is at best a difference in morals from Vesper's perspective but the company deserves to get their bag and Vesper needs to either accept that or just think if this whole arrangement overrides his moral boundaries too much to pursue any further. That would be a comically huge overreaction imo, but it is his choice in the end if this really crosses too many lines for him to live with.

:magnino:

Takeshi Nofriendsjin stole my internet autism bike uncle, and I will never forgive him. Shut up corpo shill.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi just put out a teaser for her redebut.

Wonder if her new look is going to be black hole themed.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Found this in the RWBY thread on the homeland and had to share, Ruby Rose is now a vtuber! It's about as shitty as you'd expect.

View attachment 7099

Rooster Teeth is like a leaking boiler in a nuclear reactor run by Somalians. Instead of doing something reasonable like shutting it down and starting over, they're just gonna keep pasting band-aids over it like turning out zero-effort vtuber models of RWBY characters. Pathetic.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya's going to have a geurilla stream to unwind after she had to cancel yesterday's collab with Obake PAM. She probably felt bad about having to cancel.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Lumi just put out a teaser for her redebut.

Wonder if her new look is going to be black hole themed.

Lumi loved the Gloomi meme so much she pivoted her new design to be black hole themed.
FjBh88GWYAIqxtP.jpg

Phase Connect's general on /vt/ is going to be full of BLACKED hole shitposting when her design premieres.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20221205_033314.jpg
Hana noooo, do not follow the tankie woman! All she has is bad takes for days!

Not-Username

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Praid

Just another idiot

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 7109
Hana noooo, do not follow the tankie woman! All she has is bad takes for days!
How much do you want to bet that this tankie is one of those people who act like gamergate was the second coming of the fucking holocaust. I used to talk to some """friends""" online who were borderline leftoids and the motherfuckers acted like all gamers were evil because of the gamergate, an event they never witnessed first-hand, that happened over a decade ago, that they know nothing about except for what others have told them to believe.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

In my opinion, this model is an obvious step down from her previous one. It reminds me of when Pikamee changed models.

The old Ophelia had sovl.

SoundWave Superior

I like how no matter the account or the event or the time she has to plan it woman still manages to scuff it up too all fuck legit spent entire start of the stream just trying to sync her and mouse cameras and have mouse on screen at the same time

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Demondice is currently collabing with IronMouse.

I start to believe Uncle Nowa stormed out of meeting two weeks ago, grab his bike, and go on another Forrest Gump-esque aimless biking. The suspension announcement was, and has always been, management attempt at explaining why he suddenly gone. They hoped he would returned before the two weeks run up and are now sweating bullets.
The reason Nowa hasn't streamed is because he's currently hungover and lost in the Appalachians. I believe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder if this time Mousey will be able to avoid calling her Calli.

Edit: oh god, I just saw what game they are playing. Hope it is better multiplayer, cuz otherwise that game is hot ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom