"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Still sounds less schizophrenic than being angry that this random woman who acts like an autistic anime girl online has contact with the dreaded m*les
No you don't understand. My oshi talking to males will ruin her, she will be severed and destroyed by their cock and I can't fix her! It is exceptionally important that male contact be put to a minimum, I can enforce this because I gave my oshi 20 dollars once I assure you.

KRONII WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING WITH TEMPISS, STOP LAUGHING, YOUR LAUGH IS LITERALLY KILLING ME STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The chicken is starting her AoE2 arc
I hope she collabs with the IDs that played it, would be fun

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Anyone know anyway of downloading videos from billibilli? I want to get that aerobuddy interview archived and show comparisons between her's and Grimmis current tired sounding voice.

The VODs for Grimmi subathon day 6

yt-dlp works

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Uh oh
Screenshot_20221205_081444.jpg
"Physical condition" is only part of the truth, she has been menheraposting on her roommate's sub twitter.
To sum it up, she is under a lot of stress, is unable to sleep or eat properly, says her "emotions are dead" and has a hard time getting out of bed living like a hermit. Stomach pains are part of it. She is wondering why God is putting her through these trials, and she wants to "quit being human".
Nene's roommate has a similar condition where her stomach randomly goes to hell and puts her both physically and mentally down the count. I don't know the name for it.
Herpes
It's called being a woman.

TBH don't people do research on agencies before joining? How can you be surprised that a company has a shitload of rules, protocols and methods to doing things? Specially a japanese one which are famous for being mired in red tape and bureaucracy? Are american companies just huge parties where everyone does whatever they want, tells their superiors that they are fucking idiots and the top dogs just snort coke all day?
:talentfreedom:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I mean....for once she is not entirely wrong

:twittersperg:
Mana's a dumbass shotgun and her takes are like birdshot - she fucking blasts a multitude of fucking whines and complaints on the daily that one of them is bound to hit every once in a while.

I don't even know how her followers can stand her Twitter feed when she whines and complains more than a goddamn teenager. Like if you really fucking hate the chuuba scene and all the shit that comes with having to deal with different people in the online space as a content creator then just go back to being a fucking wage cuck, bitch.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221204-184512-263.png
Screenshot_20221204-185406-444.png
Seems VShojo hiring the autism moose instead of a random vtweeter is not going over well lol these were just some replies to a post Nyaru put out trying to put a realistic/positive spin on things. Which is hilarious because she seems to have addressed it better than VShojo themselves
Screenshot_20221204-185136-273.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yellow cat stream in two hours

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, are they angry that vshojo didn't hire Nyaru?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm sorry, are they angry that vshojo didn't hire Nyaru?
nah, people are malding because Vshoujo made a large deal about opening auditions but then they ended up just hiring an orbiter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cinnamon bun continuing paper mario before yellow cat streams

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She should have watched Nene and her indomitable will of auditioning 5 times for Hololive.

Vtubers like this really shows what they really want, money and clout. Most scouter know when to sniff one.
Don't tell them.

She's got some issues here and there but I still say her biggest problem and what causes her the most issues is doing songs she either doesn't know at all or well enough to know the beat to them.

You can always tell when she is doing a song she knows well as she does much better with staying on the beat
Pippa has a nice voice when she goes low but its as you say. She doesnt practice or know most of the songs she sings so its all off beat and weird.

nah, people are malding because Vshoujo made a large deal about opening auditions but then they ended up just hiring an orbiter
I think the big "issue" is the fact that they went with the whole "you don't have to be a huge content creator" bullshit that gets pedaled around whenever it comes to hiring. The random 2 views are pissed because they actually thought they had a chance. This might be true when it comes to the first wave but this is not true once the company is established. Look at Phase and Idol and compare the first wave to their second wave when it comes to who they picked. Hell look at Iluna. Everyone in Iluna had about 100k subs.

Rika doing Inuyasha karaoke

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 7123
View attachment 7125
Seems VShojo hiring the autism moose instead of a random vtweeter is not going over well lol these were just some replies to a post Nyaru put out trying to put a realistic/positive spin on things. Which is hilarious because she seems to have addressed it better than VShojo themselves
View attachment 7124
Sorry but i agree with the vtweeters for once, if you are just gonna hire your friends or trusted creators then why even have open auditions, just scope them out to see if they wanna hop in. The whole audition thing to me seems like vshojo trying to appear more professional which they aren't and shouldn't try to be unless they want to change how their entire group works.
I'm sure the vtweeters are mad because of jealousy, but many other people take issue with it because of the obvious lying and acting like this isn't just purely driven by nepotism and that some people are guaranteed to get in.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On the plus side having open auditions may entice some "TBAtubers" into getting in gear just maybe, take the plunge as indies. I'll receive your rainbows gratefully now.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I think the big "issue" is the fact that they went with the whole "you don't have to be a huge content creator" bullshit that gets pedaled around whenever it comes to hiring. The random 2 views are pissed because they actually thought they had a chance. This might be true when it comes to the first wave but this is not true once the company is established. Look at Phase and Idol and compare the first wave to their second wave when it comes to who they picked. Hell look at Iluna. Everyone in Iluna had about 100k subs.
Pretty much. Anyone with sense knew the auditions were going to get used for Haruka and possibly Snuffy too.

The vtweeters/1views/2views getting pissed was always going to happen. The auditions were a complete shit show that should not have happened.

VShojo should have just let Haruka in without auditions and people wouldn't have been that angry about it. And the key thing is that people are not angry at Haruka for joining, or being allowed to join - it's not her fault as to how she got picked. They're angry at the company for proving people right that the auditions were a joke to bring in established orbiters rather than others, whether they were unknowns or moderately successful talent who weren't orbiters. They're angry that the company made a mess of these auditions and didn't improve the situation. And let's not forget those who saw Kson and Nazuna coming in as basically putting aside or scrapping the auditions to hire ex-hololive talent instead.

Ironmouse can say all she wants that there are more people joining - how many of them will turn out to be established orbiters?

From the first day I knew these auditions weren't going to be legit. All these mad tweeters should just go apply to a small corpo instead.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I think we already know how a lot of people here feel about vtweeters, but I don't think their annoyance with the vshojo stuff isn't unreasonable at some level. Yeah when you apply for jobs you don't always get told you were turned down and stuff, but they made it seem like they're looking for up and coming vtubers to bring a fresh upcoming cast into their agency.

People aren't really bitching about the deer girl coming in either, it's just more so the last few new people getting into Vshojo are those that been around them for years or big talents already doing great on their own.

Overall, yes getting into vshojo was a pipedream for the low view vtubers but the way it was advertised and kind of swept under the rug after wasn't good either.

Also, didn't they get a big funds during a investment round for further expansion?

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So...when do we start to worry about Vesper? It's been over two weeks now. It's already the 5th in Japan.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom