"When I think about talking, my mouth just opens"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I can't believe people are actually thirsting for a country bumpkin's IRL pics. And I say this as a Pippa fan.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I can't believe people are actually thirsting for a country bumpkin's IRL pics. And I say this as a Pippa fan.
You telling me she isn't really a cute pink rabbit that lives in mold and surrounded by ammo canisters and guns irl?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
You telling me she isn't really a cute pink rabbit that lives in mold and surrounded by ammo canisters and guns irl?
Plenty of mold, but she probably only has a few guns at most and is afraid to conceal carry.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure she confirmed which one was her in the family photo when she mentioned she usually wears contacts when streaming in one of this weeks streams. I don't think that was known yet.
Not to time warp, but doesn't it bother anyone else how tall the alleged Pip (for how young she would be) is in that backyard pic? Sorry if you're talking about something else.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa mentioned some IRL stuff going on she's not ready to talk about, what could it be?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Carnal desires do not need to meet standarts. People that are into vore jerk it off to low quality shit all the time

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is the supposed filter stream supposed to be this good and getting this many viewers? Has Pippa failed in her goal to filter her audinece?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Carnal desires do not need to meet standarts. People that are into vore jerk it off to low quality shit all the time
Good to know, I guess? :pikaWUT:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm gonna be honest, the thing that concerns me about all this is how large of a presence footfags / coomers in general have in the chat, and that they can essentially force a ''joke'' like this and never let it go. It's been like this for a while, obviously, and it's also a staple of VTuber fans to never know when to let a fucking joke die, but I feel like if she doesn't stand her ground here with the feet thing and she actually ends up posting her IRL feet instead of just pranking/jebaiting everyone at the last second, it will essentially give the coomerfags more ground and be a slippery slope to more degeneracy - thus making chat even worse than it already is, because the retards will feel empowered. And that would be good for literally nobody.

I've mentioned this a little bit before.
Chat keeps trying to unironically remind Pippa of her "promising to post feet pics at 100k" bit. I really hope that it ends up being a bait-and-switch with rabbit feet or something, not actual feet pictures, because those retarded thinly-veiled fetishistic faggots don't deserve the inch.
:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm gonna be honest, the thing that concerns me about all this is how large of a presence footfags / coomers in general have in the chat, and that they can essentially force a ''joke'' like this and never let it go. It's been like this for a while, obviously, and it's also a staple of VTuber fans to never know when to let a fucking joke die, but I feel like if she doesn't stand her ground here with the feet thing and she actually ends up posting her IRL feet instead of just pranking/jebaiting everyone at the last second, it will essentially give the coomerfags more ground and be a slippery slope to more degeneracy - thus making chat even worse than it already is, because the retards will feel empowered. And that would be good for literally nobody.
:depressedtako:
I don't disagree, but it also seems like something that's mostly harmless and something she can protest to get more attention. Anything further should be hard blocked by her though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What I don't get, is if you were a degenerate footfag, why, out of all the feet you can look at pictures of, would you want to see Pippa's?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I remember posting about a recent Ame members stream because some Investigators on twitter were vague-posting about her being overwhelmed with behind the scenes stuff, but I'm not a member so I cant confirm anything.

Can you elaborate on the Gun cleaning ASMR stuff? Does she own a real gun or just the airsoft she showed on stream?
Ah I know this person, probably just being over-dramatic, "touched by how genuine Ame is" as his words implied.

No one really knows if she owns a real gun. We know she fired a gun while she was at a shooting range but I just assumed the gun was provided by the shooting range. Some people also mistook her "huge iron rod" as a rifle but she has mentioned that it is just a bat.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lmao pippa said she pre-emptively apologized to Mori in a DM after her raid and she hasnt gotten a response

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"One of our poor managers" Did Pippa confirm there are other managers than Muumi?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What I don't get, is if you were a degenerate footfag, why, out of all the feet you can look at pictures of, would you want to see Pippa's?
Yeah, I feel like they just get pleasure of getting her to do something she doesn't want to do. Ignoring Feet, it would at least make more since with someone like Yuri or Rie (iirc) who have tweeted their legs before, they must be wanting some irl body praise at least. Not that they should do feet though, full body outfits (no face) would be cool, have some standards!

Edit: Then I remembered that some footfags actually like dirty gross feet particularly so never mind, I don't understand anything and I don't want to :vomitdrawer:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Who's hungry for PORK?
Should be a fun dynamic where Bae and Fauna get frightened by everything while Moom and Kaela silently laugh their asses off.

kestraline

Early Adopter
1670037181931.png

Amiya has been crying for like five minutes now before going to the BRB screen.
1670037980009.png

She's going into some real sad girl stuff right now.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Seriously every time I watch one of these ring fit streams with these girls I'm shocked how out of shape they are.
"15 calories, that's like a pie right?" I fucking wish IRyS.
This needs to be added to the quote rotation, it perfectly sums up Irys-brain
As usual when I am home to watch a live stream, I take notes of a few good lines. This was one of them, but she actually used this joke(?) a few times, the first one I'm almost positive was an actual joke, because she said, "3.14 calories? That's a pi(e)!" (24:10)
"I've heard of 'gluteus maximus', it sounds like a Harry Potter spell. 'GLUTEUS MAXIMUS!'" (1:01:03, also she didn't actually know what it was and chat had to tell her it's the butt)
Chat talking about her being stinky: "...unless you can smell something through the screen, which is physically impossible....I think." (2:16:42)

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"One of our poor managers" Did Pippa confirm there are other managers than Muumi?
Would explain her better mood towards Fish Fuck as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom