"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
No Pippa waiting room up yet and no word on twitter, so I might watch Bae lose her mind while Kaela silently laughs in the background

Holodex link

I could also hop over on twitch, Lumi is playing the not dead space game, or eira_ch is playing Super Mario 64....

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't keep up with Pippa but has she said anything about Depressed Nousagi after the paywalled doxx fiasco?
Just that she found the whole thing depressing I think.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Isnt Haruka too seiso for them? Honestly, if they are picking up new people to join the brand I would have thought Giri, Shylily and maybe Chibidoki.
Well she is one of the orbiters who are around them 24/7.... I can't see the others you mentioned joining.

I used to watch Haruka once in a while but stopped around the time she turned into an orbiter.

Plus the whole bothering Pomu about the surgery during THAT infamous NijiEN GMod collab when she didn't want to talk about what she was getting done.

Either way it won't change peoples views on the company with all the ones they have already. Even Onigiri won't make people want to watch the company as a whole, her cooking streams are good but let's be honest, not the best company to associate with even if you're basically a kson orbiter these days.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
@Mumberthrax hand dox
1670032313675.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No Pippa waiting room up yet and no word on twitter, so I might watch Bae lose her mind while Kaela silently laughs in the background

Holodex link

I could also hop over on twitch, Lumi is playing the not dead space game, or eira_ch is playing Super Mario 64....

Bae just can't resist the call of good content
:panik:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:NO PIPPA? NO PEACE! :pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:

Ok, we're safe now, everything is ok:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Kind of random, but Kson will be doing another IRL fishing collab with Onigiri, Melody... and a special guest (okay fine it's Demondice). Honestly I think it could be a fun stream, but the timing will almost certainly inspire some rrats.

(timestamped at 3:44:10)

I do wonder if Karen will try to use this opportunity to get closer to Nazuna, she was pretty upset about her termination and wonder if we could see this "non-holo" reunion of HoloDeath.

Speaking of Nazuna, seasonal depression and sadposting on twitter, Nazuna also dropping some sadness;

1670032154265.png
1670032771936.png
1670032234956.png

If i had to take a guess at what prompted this, specially in context of the second tweet, is probably related to the HoloFest announcement probably getting blasted with mention of it on twitter or even antis @ at her to rub in what she is missing.

Also bonus Wholesome Silver response:
1670032558604.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kson will be doing another IRL fishing collab with Onigiri, Melody... and a special guest (okay fine it's Demondice).
Ik Haachama got to wish her a happy birthday but I'm still surprised Karen got to do an official collab with KSON, despite what the Kanata rrat made me think maybe she isn't such a pariah in Hololive. Or it's just because she's doing it under Demondice and Yagoo has to seethe in the corner not being able to do anything about it, I'm not sure how it works.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I do wonder if Karen will try to use this opportunity to get closer to Nazuna, she was pretty upset about her termination and wonder if we could see this "non-holo" reunion of HoloDeath.

Speaking of Nazuna, seasonal depression and sadposting on twitter, Nazuna also dropping some sadness;

View attachment 6962
View attachment 6968
View attachment 6964

If i had to take a guess at what prompted this, specially in context of the second tweet, is probably related to the HoloFest announcement probably getting blasted with mention of it on twitter or even antis @ at her to rub in what she is missing.

Also bonus Wholesome Silver response:
View attachment 6966

Might have more sympathy for her if she stopped trying to start shit with people, like Delu.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Kind of random, but Kson will be doing another IRL fishing collab with Onigiri, Melody
Ever read a sentence too fast and then need to do a couple re takes...yeah

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This dog sounds kinda slobbery. Are we sure it's not null?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sounds like Mori followed her after the raid.

lvl8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom