"But is the bonking... is 'bonking' another word for the deed? It's British slang? Oh fucking hell mate, I was on your side, UK. I supported your English a lot, you know, and then you do this to me"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Why is Pippa so cute? She can't be this cute!
Just cute and nothing else...right?
chicken-fbi-skeptic-chicken.gif

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa giving us the white trash takes a very overpriced vacation experience

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
"Mommy Pippa"

Tax:
Altare and his pikachu:
1670042857323.png
twitter
Edit: also saw this on bird app, where the trend now is using some chinese app to make people anime, so here's hatsune miku if she were anime:
1670043147527.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa giving us the white trash takes a very overpriced vacation experience
Is it just me or does the idea of Disney Land/World just not make sense?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I might swap to Mag. He says he's still sick, but feels better and his fever is down.

BTW, Yuri's dining impulses are about what you'd expect.

I'm pretty sure Phase Connect filters people with normal human diets at this point.

EDIT: I'm listening to both Pippa and Mag simultaneously. Surprisingly pleasant noise.

Anyway, Pippa just said that her entire family loved Gargoyles and gathered around to watch it. Based.

EDIT: Kind of funny that Mag and Pippa are both talking about childhood cartoons at the same time. She's talking about Gargoyles and Batman while he's talking about Transformers Beast Wars.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
elaborate
I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like anything you can't find in any other amusement park and it sounds unpleasantly overcrowded and overpriced. Just really makes me think it's one of those things people like because they're supposed to like it, and not because it's actually fun. Though maybe I'm just autistic or something because I never really got into escapist things like Ren Fairs and the like, because they're fun and all to see once but it's just a thing, same with any major event or gathering really.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
BTW, Yuri's dining impulses are about what you'd expect.

I'm pretty sure Phase Connect filters people with normal human diets at this point.

Is Yubi trying to improve her immune system or is she having cravings cause she's pregante?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[Pippa News] She's sleeping much better due to having a new mattress.

Sven

The whole Pip-clan likes Gargoyles, good I wouldn't of dropped her for that but it would have been something to mock her about forever otherwise

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The whole Pip-clan likes Gargoyles, good I wouldn't of dropped her for that but it would have been something to mock her about forever otherwise
I remember that from when I was a kid, and Walmart Ironman was the best character in the show.

GOTBB

INB4 30 new pages of pipposting, see you tomorrow lads...
I have no interest in Pippa but you would think I have a hearty interest in skimming pages and pages of this forum to get past all the "pippa posts" the way I actively keep up with this place.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like anything you can't find in any other amusement park and it sounds unpleasantly overcrowded and overpriced. Just really makes me think it's one of those things people like because they're supposed to like it, and not because it's actually fun. Though maybe I'm just autistic or something because I never really got into escapist things like Ren Fairs and the like, because they're fun and all to see once but it's just a thing, same with any major event or gathering really.
I think that's because you're extremely autistic :smugpipi:

But for real though, you can't get the "Disney Experience" with all the Disney characters at just any amusement park. It's also mostly families with kids that beg them to go to see their favorite characters and then there are the adults that never grew out of that. Ew.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I have no interest in Pippa but you would think I have a hearty interest in skimming pages and pages of this forum to get past all the "pippa posts" the way I actively keep up with this place.
Its not so much a "interest" and more of a "fact of life" at this point.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think that's because you're extremely autistic :smugpipi:
Look, all I'm saying is that's not actually Mickey, that's just a guy, in a suit, and those buildings aren't real, and there are humans everywhere. There's also a serious lack of trains.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Look, all I'm saying is that's not actually Mickey, that's just a guy, in a suit, and those buildings aren't real, and there are humans everywhere. There's also a serious lack of trains.
What? So is Disney World just empty land? Have I been hallucinating it the whole time?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I loved Gargoyles as a kid and I don't remember jack about it. I do know however it turned me from a sociopath into a person who believes in honor.

vestars20

Early Adopter
This karaoke singer is participating in a singing relay

I like her and she she also has two whales - more gift subs then viewers right now

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What? So is Disney World just empty land? Have I been hallucinating it the whole time?
Yes. It's all chemtrails and MK-Ultra gay frog serum, and you've just been standing around the parking lot chuckling to yourself the whole time.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
How can one with autism have no imagination or child wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom