"Man it feels so good to hear my name screamed... with so much despair"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundWave Superior

With all this talk of Kson I'm honestly wondering actual stats (were my rain men at) wise has she like grown or stagnated in views and income since her time leaving holo and joining vshojo like curious, was never a coco fan enjoyed the odd clip but wondering has she had more collabs and and increased her views and done more than just what she had been as coco just without the holofans
Also ame karaoke always enjoyable :hic:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
1669603348259.png

Wholesome

thirteenorphans

Speaking of Rushia, is Mikeneko still depressed that she earns a lot less than she expected after joining VSJP? And does she still resent Kson for dragging her along or was that a rrat? Does she even collab with anyone as Nazuna?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Little bit of lore in the Sena stream. Feels she has to give people eye contact which is why she doen't watch fleshtubers. Also her dad was some kind of door to door salesman.
"I'm good at fakin it till I make it." -Sena Bonbon
I can tell.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don't really see the difference between "Chinese investors, Chinese viewerbase, and bilibili presence affecting their decision making" and "run by China" beyond semantics.
It's a matter of degree, not semantics. Imagine your friend starts a business and you own 20% while he has the other 80%. Do you have an influence? Yeah. Do you run it? Probably not.

For the sake of /vt/ shitposting it doesn't matter much, but it's still kinda weird to see given that Anycolor is like the one company that we actually have a lot of information on due to them going public. We know at the time of them going public it was still mostly Japanese owned and that the majority of their revenue is from Japan.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Didn't the fish ban "brap"? Lia has said brap more times in the past 2 minutes than I've heard anyone else say period.
That does sound like something he'd do, but why? It's a pretty harmless meme.

Sena hit 2k subs, is streaming to nearly 150 by YT's count, all with a png and a scuffed mic. VTweeters btfo.
There's no amount of technology that can compensate for skill or charisma.

Everywhere I go I see NolanCrush, he is the antichrist

Edit: HE HAS A FUCKING EMOTE
All around you are the familiar Nolan faces,
In all the familiar Nolan places...

And you're welcome, I'm happy I could contribute to someone's shock and disgust.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Didn't the fish ban "brap"? Lia has said brap more times in the past 2 minutes than I've heard anyone else say period.
It's mainly the chat. Most of gen 1 laughed off the fish's list of verboten words.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Without a Lia raid this time, Mino Mieko is playing Pokemon:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's a matter of degree, not semantics. Imagine your friend starts a business and you own 20% while he has the other 80%. Do you have an influence? Yeah. Do you run it? Probably not.

For the sake of /vt/ shitposting it doesn't matter much, but it's still kinda weird to see given that Anycolor is like the one company that we actually have a lot of information on due to them going public. We know at the time of them going public it was still mostly Japanese owned and that the majority of their revenue is from Japan.
If my friend kowtows to all my demands and slobbers all over me in an attempt to appease every petty desire I have, then yes I still run his company despite my literal ownership.

I like Niji overall, but their cucking to China is absolutely a negative point against them and the amount of eggs they've put into the Chinese basket is not going to end well.

Praid

Just another idiot
The homeland is down once again.

Screenshot 2022-11-27 195632.png

Edit: I'm sure null will fix it as soon as he wakes up, he is too stubborn to let the site die.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

PekoWick

With all this talk of Kson I'm honestly wondering actual stats (were my rain men at) wise has she like grown or stagnated in views and income since her time leaving holo and joining vshojo like curious, was never a coco fan enjoyed the odd clip but wondering has she had more collabs and and increased her views and done more than just what she had been as coco just without the holofans
Also ame karaoke always enjoyable :hic:
Subs : i think its pretty much the same coco was stagnating at that time in subs
SC : definitely less SC compared to coco but to be fair every hololive members gets less SC compared to last year
CCV : she's not monster in CCV department as coco but this is where she got hit hard. She can easily get 20k+ ccv weekly with reddit shitpost without guest. The potential viewer that she can attract as coco is so much bigger.
duffu.jpg
Views : not really as high as coco
Merch : we really don't know about this but it's possible that she's getting more but i highly doubt it.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Minna didnt even strart the stream and already has 200+ dudes watching. And its her second stream ever! She needs to switch her music tho kinda sucks

Edit: jinxed its 100 now im killing myself

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
If my friend kowtows to all my demands and slobbers all over me in an attempt to appease every petty desire I have,

I feel like you're reaching hard, all we know is that they won't collab with KSon. That's it. That's the one demand we actually know exists. They have been collabing with HoloEN in spite of people saying that would never happen because of China.

In any case, if you hold this against them for moral reasons that's fine. I don't like the PRC much either. But people have been saying that having a Chinese audience is going to blow up in their faces for a long while now and it's yet to happen.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom