"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The fact is, and it is a fact, AnyColor very much has Chinese companies with investments in it, over 25% of the company is owned by Chinese interests, and has a big Chinese branch. The EN side has a lot riding on its Chinese fans at this point, as well. As long as Kson is widely unpopular with bugmen overlords, which it seems like she still is, then Nijisanji is going to keep cockblocking her to ensure nothing shakes their foothold in the Chinese market.

Okay, let me try and frame my comment differently because I honestly did not intend to bait people and it seems people are focusing on the parts I'm possibly misremembering (I could've sworn she was bonked for the anniversary message she sent to Kson).

Is it true that Nijisanji could possibly, or even probably, have made it a T&C that their V-Tubers won't participate if Kson is invited? Absolutely yes.

Completely separate of this: Is it true that Coco/Kson has never interacted with a single one of the dozens upon dozens of people in the server during her 3 years as a V-Tuber? Yes.

Is it true that Kson does not follow a single Niji, VSPO, VEE, 774, or pro player currently in the server - most of whom are JP companies/individuals that don't have the same issues with her as Niji might? Yes.

As a result of this, is it likely that she wasn't invited to the server, or wasn't in the forefront of people's minds to invite, simply because no one knows her and she doesn't know them? Yes.

Does she come off as a self-important dramawhore for jumping at a chat member's comment to attack a company and narrowly avoid implicating other members, when Laplus has shown that you can literally just ask to join them and they'll at least give you a better idea of what's up? Yes.

She says 'If there's a big ARK server then I should definitely be a part of it' and it's like...no you shouldn't. You never networked with any of these people and there has never been a single indication that you wanted to, so it comes off as unreasonable that she'd just immediately say that Niji is the only reason these people could have possibly avoided inviting her.

It's her characterisation more than the content. It's very narcissistic.Coco was the ARK person, not Kson, and Kson isn't owed a place amongst a group of people who interact all the time based on Coco's reputation.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In short joining vshojo was a mistake for Kson. But I can't really blame her.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Someone is making a Depressed Nousagi video. Based on the description it's a defense video.
This is just a trailer, the video will come out whenever the editing is finished up. It's a very complicated situation riddled with misinformation, so it might take a while.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Okay, let me try and frame my comment differently because I honestly did not intend to bait people and it seems people are focusing on the parts I'm possibly misremembering (I could've sworn she was bonked for the anniversary message she sent to Kson).

Is it true that Nijisanji could possibly, or even probably, have made it a T&C that their V-Tubers won't participate if Kson is invited? Absolutely yes.

Completely separate of this: Is it true that Coco/Kson has never interacted with a single one of the dozens upon dozens of people in the server during her 3 years as a V-Tuber? Yes.

Is it true that Kson does not follow a single Niji, VSPO, VEE, 774, or pro player currently in the server - most of whom are JP companies/individuals that don't have the same issues with her as Niji might? Yes.

As a result of this, is it likely that she wasn't invited to the server, or wasn't in the forefront of people's minds to invite, simply because no one knows her and she doesn't know them? Yes.

Does she come off as a self-important dramawhore for jumping at a chat member's comment to attack a company and narrowly avoid implicating other members, when Laplus has shown that you can literally just ask to join them and they'll at least give you a better idea of what's up? Yes.

She says 'If there's a big ARK server then I should definitely be a part of it' and it's like...no you shouldn't. You never networked with any of these people and there has never been a single indication that you wanted to, so it comes off as unreasonable that she'd just immediately say that Niji is the only reason these people could have possibly avoided inviting her.

It's her characterisation more than the content. It's very narcissistic.Coco was the ARK person, not Kson, and Kson isn't owed a place amongst a group of people who interact all the time based on Coco's reputation.
You are conflating the ark server and Ksons general relationship with Niji. Worse, you are ignoring that Kson says Niji - the company - has a blanket ban on interacting with her, bullying she implies.

The rest is contextulizing the baitpost.

Kson isn't owed anything but shouldn't be blacklisted for standing up for herself and others.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tangentially related, my brother in Christ Thighs is open for commissions:
Screenshot_797.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
it comes off as unreasonable that she'd just immediately say that Niji is the only reason these people could have possibly avoided inviting her.
That is not what she is saying, though. That is also not what the chatter was saying. They are both saying she can't join the server because Nijisanji Livers are in it, not that that is why she didn't get invited. And her not having connections to Vaultroom is irrelevant, because she could easily form them through Towa or even La+, if she really wanted to, or even just opening the line of communication herself.

Kson has also played a ton of Ark as Kson with other VTubers and had her own server. Her saying "you can't have Ark without me" or "why have I never heard of this server" also sounds incredibly tongue-in-cheek and in-line with her brand of sarcastic humor.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FORCEFUL ASYLUM GENERALITIES GRADING and OPERATING TALLY SYSTEMS (FÁGGOTS)
TRIBALISM DEFCON LEVEL: 4 (REPEATED CLASHES)
SOCIAL THREAT LEVEL: LOW CONCERN
SCUTTLE STATUS: SOMEWHAT BOTHERED
RRAT POPULATION: SINGLE DIGITS
BAITPOSTING COEFICCIENT: NULL
OVERALL ASSESSMENT: NOT A CAUSE FOR CONCERN, FURTHER CLASHES TO BE MONITORED BY ASYLUM PERSONEL

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think haachama said something about getting bonked on one of the member streams after she sent the video message to kson (I'm not a member so i cant check but there was this thread on vt), as for kanata the only thing i could see as proof is her saying she recorded a bunch of shorts with coco but only uploading like 3.
I don't really trust anything on vt without direct evidence, and apparently the evidence there is a one-sentence screenshot of text on a black background with no other information? 95% of the people on there just make stuff up and say it as if their imagination were reality. But, I have no horse in this race and don't much care either way.
Is that so? I was under the impression that it ends in some arrest fairly often but I have a terrible imagination and absolutely no experience in the matter. Also given the context of her telling her family about getting help for this family member, but kronii assuming they are just going to brush it off and ignore her advice: I wonder if her family is shielding this family member as well, which I think is not uncommon.
That's what I was thinking too. For an imaginary scenario; family member grabs a knife and threatens to kill everyone at Christmas. Kronii calls the cops. The rest of the family is like, "Oh Kronii, you're over-reacting, he's not really going to do it!" Cops show up, whole family makes excuses, nothing happens.

Also, just in general, cops don't do anything. They just write reports about what happened after the fact.

IRyS playing Outlast DLC starting now:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is that so? I was under the impression that it ends in some arrest fairly often but I have a terrible imagination and absolutely no experience in the matter. Also given the context of her telling her family about getting help for this family member, but kronii assuming they are just going to brush it off and ignore her advice: I wonder if her family is shielding this family member as well, which I think is not uncommon.
Yeah unless there is some really bad stuff going on (say outright violence, but even that is not always going to end in an arrest) it's unlikely police will do much.
If she cares for her family as much as she says she does, it makes sense they'd be the same. That's nice and all, but it never solves a situation like a troublesome family member. Then again, it's always a difficult situation to handle.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So I have new info on Pippa being a blacklisted channel. It looked like Guracord banning her was new. However her and the Nousagi ban actually occurred during August. The first server to do it. Making it even dumber than originally thought

edit: oops. didn’t realize there was an edit or that you could see edit times. So I’m probs wrong

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Not to distract you from coomerbait vtubers.
But Abigail is streaming, some of you need Jesus in your lives.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Sena playing Paper Mario and gave her Anime list, includes Overlord, Konosuba and Interspecies Reviewers of all things.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Also small detail, all subs and bits go this months charity, which happens to be
1669598638895.png

I'm actually surprised she would do this considering the kind of people she surrounds with.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I'm a little art racist."
-Sena Bonbon, 2022

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This feels like a strawman considering that Scuddle, myself, and other Niji fans have mentioned that Anycolor has Chinese investors (you can look it up on their IR reports), has livers that are popular in China, and runs Virtuareal with Bilibili. What generally gets pushed back on is the /vt/ style "Nijisanji is run by China" stuff (again, you can look up who runs it in the IR reports). There's influence, just not all-encompassing, but clearly enough to block KSon.
I don't really see the difference between "Chinese investors, Chinese viewerbase, and bilibili presence affecting their decision making" and "run by China" beyond semantics.

Blacklisting Kson just further confirms it more than anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also small detail, all subs and bits go this months charity, which happens to be
View attachment 6553

I'm actually surprised she would do this considering the kind of people she surrounds with.
seems to be a bog standard pro-veteran charity, you'd have to be a really vindictive spin doctor to look for any reasons to shit on that beyond "shes not donating to muh LGBT charities"
and i doubt she has any orbiters retarded enough to do that

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So I have new info on Pippa being a blacklisted channel. It looked like Guracord banning her was new. However her and the Nousagi ban actually occurred during August. The first server to do it. Making it even dumber than originally thought

View attachment 6551
Incorrect. The message in the rules containing the Pippa/Nousagi ban was edited on November 17th, and the announcement of it came 5 minutes later. It did not happen in August.
1669599024662.png1669599085360.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom