"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In addition to dough baby, Minnas sister and mother were there too watching her. Truly a chuuba for the whole family.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Minna didnt even strart the stream and already has 200+ dudes watching. And its her second stream ever! She needs to switch her music tho kinda sucks

Edit: jinxed its 100 now im killing myself
Let's not lose perspective though, most indies would kill to have a hundred CCV for their second stream under a new persona, never mind being completely new to vtubing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
With all this talk of Kson I'm honestly wondering actual stats (were my rain men at) wise has she like grown or stagnated in views and income since her time leaving holo and joining vshojo like curious, was never a coco fan enjoyed the odd clip but wondering has she had more collabs and and increased her views and done more than just what she had been as coco just without the holofans
Also ame karaoke always enjoyable :hic:
A very amateur cursory glance tells that she hasnt gained much from going indie and only gained a momentary spike in views when she joined VSJ, even her post graduation metrics were really meh compared to peak coco, post graduation, aka July, was also the only real moment of growth as a whole before she started getting half the views as she did when she was coco
Alot of her non IRL streams have lower viewcounts than even people like Akirose or Iroha, who both have only 600k subs instead of 1.23M
Theres probably someone who could get a better view into it, but as a whole she hasnt propelled that much as she did pre HL, not even joining VSJ seemed to do much, rest of VSJ including Zen seems to do better than her too

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Prove me wrong then, fag, maybe then your efforts will be recognized :selenpointandlaugh:
OH SURE I SPEND ALL DAY SLAVING OVER A HOT STOVE TO MAKE YOU SHITPOSTS AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS? I WANT A DIVORCE.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

This whole thread is full of retards.

This is how we got Enron.
Edit: I want to add that this failure in basic math, and the institution of terrible assumptions foundational assumptions, is exactly why my ECON classes used to use Bernie Sanders' economic policy proposals to teach what not to do. Kind of makes you think doesn't it.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OH SURE I SPEND ALL DAY SLAVING OVER A HOT STOVE TO MAKE YOU SHITPOSTS AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS? I WANT A DIVORCE.
Bitch you never made any good content, lukewarm at best. I'm taking the kids btw. :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think you got shitposts and shit posts mixed up.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
This streams a bit scuffed though granted it's her only her second. Her obs is shitting itself and her rigging needs some tuning. Her mouths not really moving and her eyes are darting and dilating like she's paranoid.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This streams a bit scuffed though granted it's her only her second. Her obs is shitting itself and her rigging needs some tuning. Her mouths not really moving and her eyes are darting and dilating like she's paranoid.
moricrazyeyes.gif

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Shes a telepath. She plants the very idea of baking inside your mind!
So that's what Meatwad meant by "the bun is inside your mind."

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Homestead internet hate.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Pippa should just kill flavr at this point, she could make it into a joke like the company got raided by the feds or whatever, but she also gets to invalidate all of the tards using her characters and anyone trying to push the joke after that will just be ignored.
Sena and Minna are good. The rest of it needs to pass through a crucible to flush out the cringe and the weak.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
With regards to Kson, maybe the China theory has some weight, but I can't help that it's something simpler; that Kson has just shown herself to be too unstable and toxic to work with. Maybe the foul-mouthed rulebreaker character isn't actually a character. How horrifying would that be? I loved Coco's streams back when I first got into this stuff, but her character eventually wore thin, and I was just a watcher - if she still acted that way when the mics were off, I could see how she could have been unpleasant to work with. It probably would have been better if someone with the temperament of Korone had the bilingual mastery to introduce the industry to the English-speaking world.

Has there been any new scuttlebutt on why my boy Vesper was suspended?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I just woke up, why cptn shsn and nene's husband is having a old married couple moment

She's parted ways with that manager for a while now and she still keeps sperging like the unholy unaborted lovechild of r/iamverybadass and r/iamverysmart on Twitter. She spergs like she does on Twitter because she a fucking sperg through and through - and she keeps bringing up that bullshit drama she had with her manager any chance that she gets because apparently, she's so thankful and has "moved on".
:twittersperg:
Again, I'm not saying that just because of that one person, she is innocent. I legit just find it interested that somehow she realizes that her usual sperging (and the sperging done by the manager) has reached the homeland.

Maybe I should lurk more in her discord and see if I can find more mention of mana sperging.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_3.jpg

Watching IRyS learn from the Outlast: Whistleblower DLC that men cannot have babies has been entertaining, to say the least

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Tuned into the DDK stream and her setup makes her googly eyes look like they're in the middle of an earthquake. Props to Live 2D tracking her eyes darting all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom