Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
3D wigger streams every monday at 9PM JST
She's streaming God of War 3 today

edit: Oh christ she picked Hard, we're gonna be here for 35 hours

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kson and Onigiri fishing. I wish Kson would drop the voice, it has always just sounded odd, even more so IRL.

Karen's stream for those who didn't see it earlier. Was hawking Gamer Sups and talking about her hair is brown.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well that was extremely comfy. What a talented woman!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Well that was extremely comfy. What a talented woman!
319.png

Autisticus

Speaking of Rushia, is Mikeneko still depressed that she earns a lot less than she expected after joining VSJP? And does she still resent Kson for dragging her along or was that a rrat? Does she even collab with anyone as Nazuna?

The only mentions of money she has made in recent times is complaining about having to spend it on lawyers instead of other things she wants.

The infamous screenshot that people attribute to her being depressed about money is purposefully misleading and was from a deleted stream where she was being menhera over the number of EN viewers decreasing since her twitch debut. She developed a major attachment to her EN fans after her termination because they pulled the usual saviourfag trick and she perceived them as the only group that was overwhelmingly supportive of her. Seeing less English in chat after tourists moved on made her worry her EN fans were abandoning her. This is also why the Delutaya stuff upset her so much when random redditors were hating on her via Twitter for a week before moving onto the next drama. She really doesn't like the idea of overseas viewers turning on her.

She still pulls in a ton from donations between all her activities (14k USD per month minimum from membership fees alone just from her twitcast for example. Not including what people donate there on top of that.), but she has mentioned a single lawsuit for slander costs around 100k yen at best and she has multiple ongoing.

The Kson stuff is a rrat, they've remained on good terms the entire time and are planning a makeup collab without vtuber models soon. She had a recent tweet where she claimed they stayed up until 3AM chatting together about girl stuff.

She hasn't collabed much with Nazuna outside of some early streams with Kson. She had some one-off streams with OniGiri, Haruka, and Ironmouse, but nothing consistent. She does have an Apex collab coming up with Froot in the next couple weeks though. She's had a bunch of chat interactions with Silvervale and Geega, but I don't remember ever seeing them in voice chat together on stream.

Her Nazuna streams only happen 2-3 times a week at best and she took 2 weeks off entirely when she had her medical emergency and was bedridden with an IV earlier this month, so her opportunities for collabs have been limited even beyond the standard language barrier issues lately.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Has there been any new scuttlebutt on why my boy Vesper was suspended?
What do you consider new? If anything happened after the three boys said Vesper would be back and resumed their own business, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted here. If you want to read speculations (sensible or otherwise) from when it was fresh, start here.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Someone want to give me like a three sentence summary on what the Flavr shit is? I know Pippa made models and all with some of the popular AI tools but are randoms running the accounts?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS said they nerfed her boob jiggle in the latest version of the Hololive app lol

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone want to give me like a three sentence summary on what the Flavr shit is? I know Pippa made models and all with some of the popular AI tools but are randoms running the accounts?
Pippa made a bunch of vtuber designs as a joke, and it became a real thing after a bunch of people picked it up. Sena (Home depot dream girl) and Minna (Bread girl who is actually married and has a kid) are real good, the Italian girl was a VA someone paid for a shitpost, and Rika and Lolime were just random ESL dudes without voice changers.

I uh, I can see where Yubi and Tenma are coming from when they say they're tired of people doing it, but even if the meme is stale, you need to let it die instead of giving it more attention like they did.

Speech To Text

Someone want to give me like a three sentence summary on what the Flavr shit is? I know Pippa made models and shit with some of the popular AI tools but are randoms running the accounts?
Pippa used AI art to make a fake Vtuber company. People made a joke about her sexually harassing one of them which led to people making Twitter accounts pretending to be the fake Vtubers. A few of them actually streamed as the Vtuber with Sena and Minna being the only two girls and the only ones to keep any type of audience.

Some people are using the Flavr Vtuber accounts to try to interact with Phase Connect girls causing some issues. Notably Tenma and Yuri have said stuff about not liking it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Pippa make models and fake vtuber corpo with NovelAI
Make selection of interesting models, says that people can do fun stuff with it
People who interested start trying to make it a reality
"Haha pippa turn a fake corpo into real thing"
"okay the joke is too far, it isn't funny anymore. Please stop"

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I realise it is mega old news now, but I don't suppose anyone got any clips of Tenma's bootleg Pokemon thing from yesterday / this morning?
Would have liked to see that one live. Living in Rest of World is annoying sometimes.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I realise it is mega old news now, but I don't suppose anyone got any clips of Tenma's bootleg Pokemon thing from yesterday / this morning?
Would have liked to see that one live. Living in Rest of World is annoying sometimes.
Not sure about clips, but this channel has the full archive.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Is anyone able to see if there's any updates from Null on Telegram? won't let me view it without making an account anymore.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Is anyone able to see if there's any updates from Null on Telegram? won't let me view it without making an account anymore.
Nothing since Thanksgiving yet.
Edit: Ddos crashed site.

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Not sure about clips, but this channel has the full archive.

I was willing to settle for clips, but this is even better, thanks.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Josh is a sleepy boy right now. Though he usually throws updates up on Poast ( https://poa.st/@josh ) and I think he's thinking of making a Chudbuds account. In any case if you follow people invested in the homelands on either you'll see conversations about it. Last time the site had a hiccup (https://chudbuds.lol/@Retink/posts/APe8tSyRm9ouD1cnjM)

There's also always Crunklord who is very much into the Fediverse.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Josh is a sleepy boy right now.
It is 6:44AM in Serbia, I imagine an update is gonna be out in a few hours after breakfast.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom