"I'd gladly smell Yuni's feet, and thats not something I'd to to anyone."Takodachi (the forum poster)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be animating stuff again

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Oh yeah, this stream, too. IRyS was way too good at dubbing Bae. Especially good is when Calli got tricked by IRyS imitating Bae

:SelenHAHAhere:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Regarding classic clips, orange woman bad, but she has her moments.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not a GOAT moment, just Henya clips because she is the only part of VS worth following:

Henya finally has had it with all the VS :WHORE!!!:s.

Also, you can't just ask a hikki to leave their house.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i obviously watched this live and every now and then i come back to this clip because its just so good

this is also the same stream where i decided yup this brit is now my oshi

as for holo clips that really left a mark in my amoeba sized brain was this

also this since im a huge simp for the nian siblings and i love arknights in general

also this and i do apologize for being a lyger clip

and lastly from my oshi kaichou

Mehk

One of the jew corps original members who graduated seems to be having a music video releasing today. Apparently it was a graduation gift. What I do find weird though is that she still has memberships up after not streaming for 5 months.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I didnt expect that many clips. And a lot of them i never saw. Vtubers are great. Brain is fried. Good night.

Also. Botan cod montage because im a fps fag.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Regarding classic clips, orange woman bad, but she has her moments.

So fucking surreal with her choosing to have her giant turkey legs out. But I do like the chicken and it's a sweet clip.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Vibing mini-series continues with a One Piece Rap

Awoogers

clips still but looking back on memories really is a fun time i should do this more often for the sake of my mental

niji clips that stuck to my brain are quite many since ive always followed jp more often with holo back then so ill list a few of such

my monkey oshis 3d debut will still be one of the best 3ds in niji as a whole no one topped it on my mind

i also love sanbaka in its entirety not biased by ange at all and this one in particular is just fucking majestic

also speaking of ange

and both pairs i (may god forgive me for saying this) have shipped

and yes im a filthy gunkan shipper

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I really wish Miguel was smart
I really, really do
:gunpeko:

If you can donate brains to dumb people, Miguel would probably be the first in line.

FuwaMoco membership opens this weekend on the 26th. Guessing the other girls will follow suit.

Twin doggo ASMR when?

The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

This clip dragged me to the bottom of the rabbit hole. Now you know why Subaru was gaslighted into being a duck.

3D version.

I always come back to this Chibidoki clip because of how savage her chat is.

Lastly, a certified hood classic.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Awoogers

riro is dancing her heart out this time as a celebration for 50k

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
To add more to the list of clips, this dumb bitch's squeals of enjoyment give me the dopamine. Two of my favorite Loomi clips below.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I don't know anything about the GX Aura stuff since I barely skimmed it, but I think there was something about her past life and Kiara? Anyways, maybe this is interesting for someone. She is in Kiara's BG3 stream chat:

1692819596909.png

Awoogers

I don't know anything about the GX Aura stuff since I barely skimmed it, but I think there was something about her past life and Kiara? Anyways, maybe this is interesting for someone. She is in Kiara's BG3 stream chat:

View attachment 41488
i believe they collabed at one point

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter

View attachment 41488
They offcollabed to talk about idols.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ending the thread with a bunch of clips is honestly the best way to send it off.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I could literally spam Ollie clips until we've reached the limit, but I've managed to temper myself, praise me.

Here, have the zoombie being a dork during a live chess tournament:

Ollie learns her lesson about teaching other people profanities in a language they don't speak:

Zombie hates the bitch:

Hope had descended and was coming for her:

And whatever was this entire fucking stream:

And to avoid being monothematic, "That One Time When Chat Broke Pippa On Christmas":

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom