"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
20230822_094141.jpg
Source

This girl makes a bunch of cosplay and everything is handmade. I love the shiori one.

20230822_094356.jpg
20230822_094535.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Did Calli...just straight up randomize a pink-haired wigger making the transition to full Yamanbaian?

You can't make this shit up.
:whatastory:
1692712292011.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiori looking like she belongs here.
Maybe she should be the site's mascot?

Bijou seems the least popular by a bit at least where CCV are concerned. Because people have no taste.
Which is a fucking crime. The first time EN gets a True Gamer™️ in a long while and people are skipping her. Also, she's a fucking riot, it's like Ollie but with actual talent for gaming (haven't checked her FPS proficiency yet tho)

You know I noticed that Kronii and her RM will occasionally just say "bless" at the end of tweets (this time it seemed prompted but other times it seems unprompted). Is this some kind of saying or phrase that is popular or something? Something regional related? I only know of the "bless you" usage, because I am a god fearing asylum patient of course.

Edit:

I'll add in I know usage of "bless their heart" as well, but I have never seen usage of just like "random statement, bless", which is how she seems to use it often. I was wondering if it was some cultural thing.
Option No.3 - Needy Streamer Overload brainrot

I regret my decision most of them are gross
Then there's hope for you yet.

View attachment 41229

This would be hype. You fucks better listen to Tenma's cover, preferrably several times.
1692712608160.png

Before we get into Mikeneko retardedness, here is apparently Bijou face-dox. Take with a grain of salt, as I couldn't source them:

She's cute, but not enough to deserve a 3 day ban.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Bijou seems the least popular by a bit at least where CCV are concerned. Because people have no taste.
When not focusing on numbers, she's one of the more popular in terms of general community ongoings. Nerissa seems to be the least popular once you step outside of coomer circles.
She also posted the reason (erm twitch video)

Was it Bao or Shylily that made the joke about those people dying in the sub as they were currently dying? I can't keep up with these two. Either way, it's hilarious the only person she wants followed is the one she hopes to get free money from, probably the only reason she's keeping it.
After this thread is done, each company should have it's own thread. I.e. a thread for Cover, Niji, etc.
Go to the respective fan discords, if you're not already banned from them.
no :D it's not her.
I honestly don't get why her and Rosemi constantly has this face (I know behind it they're doing the face), but props to them having strong facial muscles to keep it up.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Moriope "Not super smart but super strong"

Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN - 【BALDUR'S GATE 3】don't you know you never split the party. (pa...png

But Liara even less smart.
Takanashi Kiara Ch. hololive-EN - 【BALDUR'S GATE 3】Let's kick some ass #kfp #キアライブ [8jDTWBc7EQ...png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Peo, the chuuba I keep shilling even though I don't watch her, has been doing well on viewership ever since she did her draw holo EN endurance. She has now been grinding out the no.1 slot on the leaderboards for Amelia in Holocure. She is currently no.4.

Limkin

I honestly don't get why her and Rosemi constantly has this face (I know behind it they're doing the face), but props to them having strong facial muscles to keep it up.
I have a strong suspicion because of how her and Enna always morph any models to their liking, that it's because some of their facial features are outside of "recognized" parameters for a live2d program so it just pushes them to the max and calls it a day

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
When not focusing on numbers, she's one of the more popular in terms of general community ongoings. Nerissa seems to be the least popular once you step outside of coomer circles.

Was it Bao or Shylily that made the joke about those people dying in the sub as they were currently dying? I can't keep up with these two. Either way, it's hilarious the only person she wants followed is the one she hopes to get free money from, probably the only reason she's keeping it.

Go to the respective fan discords, if you're not already banned from them.

yeah it was bao who did that joke as far as i remember

lily havent made that joke i think

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Which is a fucking crime. The first time EN gets a True Gamer™️ in a long while and people are skipping her. Also, she's a fucking riot, it's like Ollie but with actual talent for gaming (haven't checked her FPS proficiency yet tho)
As of the time of this comment, she has the highest CCV in the ongoing BG3 collab. I'm quite sure she is above Nerissa in the last Apex collab too.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As of the time of this comment, she has the highest CCV in the ongoing BG3 collab. I'm quite sure she is above Nerissa in the last Apex collab too.
Idk where people are getting that low CCV thing from. She does better than Nerissa. I think Shiori will eventually drop below her, too.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Limkin

Did the rock just call Calli a furry?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.