"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This might be Bijou
And the twitter account linked in the about page, is also linked by this reddit user's bio
The second image is from here

For some reason slav bot thinks the girl in first image
View attachment 41268
Is this one
Archive of the Reddit profile.

Not convinced thay the cosplay girl is her.

turranc

I'm sure I'm late and gay as usual but is zentreya a man? Everyone on the internet says its a chick but seeing Zen deflect when ever the question is brought up is a big red flag
AJ is provably male. What he's done with himself in the years since is hard to say.
Before we get into Mikeneko retardedness, here is apparently Bijou face-dox. Take with a grain of salt, as I couldn't source them:
no :D it's not her.
There's multiple direct lines from Waabyuu to her, only denial is if Bijou is Waabyuu.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I actually found my SO on FFXIV a year ago! We were in the same guild and just naturally started talking every day."

Rock unicorns in shambles
Holy fuck, that's even worse than Ina's FFXIV marriage, a real marriage because of FFXIV. What has the world come to?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
"I actually found my SO on FFXIV a year ago! We were in the same guild and just naturally started talking every day."

Rock unicorns in shambles
Screenshot_20230822-122316_Reddit.jpg
*playing games and being in discord calls all day really helped.

SHE GOT FUCKING GROOMED NOOOOOOO
Its bijouver by RenShifter .jpg

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Holy fuck, that's even worse than Ina's FFXIV marriage, a real marriage because of FFXIV. What has the world come to?
If people no longer have sex because videogames, the solution is to get married through videogames.

Abe's dream lives on.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Someone check on @Autisticus
OOF time to get a suicide watch incoming, what was the name of her biggest simp? orca? dolphin?

I thought he died holy fuck.
He graduated from Nintesanji but Gen 2 Chris Pratt is going to replace him

What happened to her now? I can't keep up with all these tweak- twitchers.
Vietnam showing that they are not better than the chinese

Before we get into Mikeneko retardedness, here is apparently Bijou face-dox. Take with a grain of salt, as I couldn't source them:

ASIAN WITH GLASSES, YOU KNOW THE RULES TAKE THE SHOT

Subaru was gonna do a members stream before her trip but her SSD exploded or something.

View attachment 41266
View attachment 41265

No more streams until at least Saturday :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Is not that like a SMART diagnostic trigger? i remember having one but it let me boot because i had several HDD is probably giving her that warning because is the boot one, if she doesnt have more nvme her data may be fucked, but is not like she cant go to a shop, get a new NVME and do a fresh window install in less than a hour

Of course this is the company that has persons like Takanashi "i dont know how to open a PC case" kiara and Mori "what is display port" calliope

turranc

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Ensok

Early Adopter
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probable Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.

Based on design alone, Flare. Based on expressions, :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probable Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
im biased so rin at the top followed by ange then shiori and sukoya

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Noel, Mori, and its either Nene or suisei in third

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think Mori's was pretty neat, i member seeing people and even KKKaren herself be suprised it even has a hood when the design sheet was posted

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I'd take the 3day ban only if she's a virgin judging from the left 2 images.

Ok ty everyone for the spoonfed, edited it out. That's a creature I wouldn't pee on if she was on fire.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Leave it to Asians to meet their fucking partner through final fantasy.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'd take the 3day ban only if she's a virgin judging from the left 2 images.

By any chance does anyone have Yuko? The curious itch has arisen to know after seeing how terrible her eye sight is. My bet she is a little porker with comically large glasses.

Should be somewhere in the Sithis BBC & yukoschizo thread.

edit found it:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Honestly?

Yeah, oshi bias, but the design is perfect for her, in the expressions, the useless tat in her hair, the outfit - even down to subtle little details like the rigging on her ears. I like Chiri's art style in general, and they were absolutely on point with Pippers' character.

By any chance does anyone have Yuko? The curious itch has arisen to know after seeing how terrible her eye sight is. My bet she is a little porker with comically large glasses.

There are pictures of her body out there too, but I'm not swallowing threedays just to spoonfeed you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1692723191937.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom