"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Idk where people are getting that low CCV thing from. She does better than Nerissa. I think Shiori will eventually drop below her, too.
Mostly from when they are all streaming back to back like they did the first couple of weeks. Bijoo was always first, so she'd bleed off all the viewers through the evening and was usually ending up around 4k once they all were live. I'm glad people are finally seeing how great she is and getting over the initial cooming for Nerissa ans Shiori.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Mostly from when they are all streaming back to back like they did the first couple of weeks. Bijoo was always first, so she'd bleed off all the viewers through the evening and was usually ending up around 4k once they all were live. I'm glad people are finally seeing how great she is and getting over the initial cooming for Nerissa ans Shiori.
The coomers are very much still all over Shiori and Nerissa, but I think outside of that they see that Bijou is likely the one of the gen you'll really watch if you're interested in gaming.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I thought the :BijouBijou: memes were exaggerated but holy shit that's just the face she makes like 70% of the time.

Also Calli needed to roll a 2 for wisdom and got a 1. God's Smartest Wigger everyone :ironmousekek:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I didn't think it was actually statistically possible to get a critical failure on that very first Shadowheart roll

Sasuga, Pink Woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
"Are you a man? Do you have a man voice?" Based Biboo.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can we remove Kiara from this collab and replace her with anyone else

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ok this seems like a new idea: Council Anniversary Bake Off-Collab, with IRyS as judge.....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ok this seems like a new idea: Council Anniversary Bake Off-Collab, with IRyS as judge.....

FINALLY
:nenebased:

She even used Pako-sensei's art

:sanasmile:

Edit: took a while to dig up because it was from around Sana's graduation

Bonus companion art:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was listening to FuwaMoco morning at work and not watching so I was very confused at first when Mococo said "Mokoko is Mococo's biggest rival" and " Mococo is better than Mokoko"

Context: the Pokemon Flaaffy (Japanese: モココ Mokoko)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Too bad Halsin can't animorph into a horse or Calli could choose the perfect lover for her "character".

Balls Dipped in Ice

I wonder if they are going to play more than a single session of BG3, I'd love to see them in some later areas of the game.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm glad people are finally seeing how great she is and getting over the initial cooming for Nerissa ans Shiori.
Never. I will always be faithful to my cute goth wife.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wonder if they are going to play more than a single session of BG3, I'd love to see them in some later areas of the game.
They want to try and beat the game. Hope they can, this is really fun.

Also, you can't multiclass on easy because the game thinks easy players are too dumb to handle it
:whatastory:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Before we get into Mikeneko retardedness, here is apparently Bijou face-dox. Take with a grain of salt, as I couldn't source them:

This might be Bijou
And the twitter account linked in the about page, is also linked by this reddit user's bio
The second image is from here

Last edited:

Limkin

I don't like Neririn because of coomer things, I just think she is funny and has a nice voice

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
This might be Bijou
And the twitter account linked in the about page, is also linked by this reddit user's bio
"I actually found my SO on FFXIV a year ago! We were in the same guild and just naturally started talking every day."

Rock unicorns in shambles

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
"I actually found my SO on FFXIV a year ago! We were in the same guild and just naturally started talking every day."

Rock unicorns in shambles
I stayed at his place for about a month, and can confirm playing next to each other is 100x more fun! We both cried when we had to leave ;w;
I once told someone in /vt/ that a cute girl in her 20s would rarely be single and they were like "My oshi is not!". Bijou is like 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom