Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

bilibili has lost so much money in recent years that it is expected to give holo special protection from now on. As a result, many domestic and foreign gaming companies have lifted their bans on hololive。It is believed that soon they will be able to cooperate with Genshin,Arknights,Blue Archive,Identity V,Azur Lane,Onmyoji,Honkai: Star Rail,League of Legends...etc

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
bilibili has lost so much money in recent years that it is expected to give holo special protection from now on. As a result, many domestic and foreign gaming companies have lifted their bans on hololive。It is believed that soon they will be able to cooperate with Genshin,Arknights,Blue Archive,Identity V,Azur Lane,Onmyoji,Honkai: Star Rail,League of Legends...etc
Alright nigga go fuck yourself.

Edit : to clarify all the " ???? " im saying this because he is talking up his ass

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
god if thats actually true im excited for the AK and AL perms

im way too biased on my gachas

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This site should have any friend I know well, I followed his link to search for hololive en3 news, and then accidentally found here. Recently, I found that people seemed to be talking about bilibili, so I registered this account, hoping to tell you something
To give you a very brief overview of part of the site culture: A lot of people here still hold a grudge over the Taiwan/Coco+Haachama incident and the fallout from that (stuff like Botan's Asus collab being ruined by the mainland branch of Asus).

There is also a local culture (inherited from the site we splintered off from) of casual ethnic insults, often played up for humor's sake but not entirely without some underlying sentiment. Expect some insults, feel free to return them in kind.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the genshinpocalypse will soon be upon us all

save yourselves before you get caught in the storm

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
i just hope that Yagoo just take permits but nothing else if the chinese are that desperate, let them beg a little

of course you will have to deal with they playing Genshin for months but at least Gura is going to have her dose of Muse dash so is all even

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Idol posted another update on their split.
Talents get 30% on physical merch, 60% on digital merch and 55% on sponsorships:

Archive

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Could you explain more the Bilibili losing money over the years part? I dont understand.Also how does that affect these gachas giving holo perms again?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I figured you were a shitskin.
Muh Prophet.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
Honestly as long as we don't have Indians I'm fine.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Some holo members have started on Twitter....:LOL:
181827l8fytf8unbm28b8b.jpg181827u2lg4h49gfhg06hk.jpg

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Talents get 30% on physical merch, 60% on digital merch and 55% on sponsorships:

Archive

Spellcheck your infographics jewman.
estiamted smh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

>Publicly shits on other agencies
>"Hey guys you should release your rates so we can undercut you!"
Fucking jews

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
>Hololive became so succesful that the Chinese are coming to them now
I both don't and do want this to be true. On one hand, watching gatcha games being played by someone else is suffering and not that exciting, sans some exceptions. On the other hand, it's really fucking funny if after kicking them out, the mainlanders are now coming to Holo because they're desperate for money. Either way /vt/'s freakout will be something for sure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>Hololive became so succesful that the Chinese are coming to them now
I both don't and do want this to be true. On one hand, watching gatcha games being played by someone else is suffering and not that exciting, sans some exceptions. On the other hand, it's really fucking funny if after kicking them out, the mainlanders are now coming to Holo because they're desperate for money. Either way /vt/'s freakout will be something for sure.
one thing im very curious about is how will henri sperg out

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Wait, you're serious? I thought you were joking and playing into the bit when you recommended him...
Yes I'm this fucking retarded :gurastress:

But this time I blame myself for being late. Once you guys or homeland finds something out I only find out 6 months later. It took me 2 years to realize Dottovu is Kronii

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Archive

We've just witnessed the Jewking himself whip out his dick and start jerking it for the entire industry to see. This man is truly huffing his own farts.

"Estimated". I too can pull random numbers out of my ass that support my argument and make me look good.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Well, here it is. Pekora getting through the ending of MGS3. Despite it being her second time playing it, it still hit her hard, possibly harder than during her first playthrough.

I don't blame her. If I'm being honest, no matter how many times I go through it, the ending still hits me too.

Was nice to see her playthrough MGS3 again. I know she's a fan of the series, which is even more apparent when you see she exclusively streamed MGS3 from start to finish in three streams, with one stream lasting almost ten hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom