"Chat, when you manage to live rent free in people's heads, that's when you know you've made it chat"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It seems the death of Holo's Needy Girl Overdose perms was greatly exaggerated....
1692566056347.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It seems the death of Holo's Needy Girl Overdose perms was greatly exaggerated....
View attachment 41028

Vesper getting the best possible ending (that you can get on a first playthrough) completely blind, while refusing to even bang Ame just made every other holomem realize that they're not good enough so they dropped it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i was talking about the second stream.OFC you would bleed CCV after weeks of your debut.But losing 71K from debut to second stream its just :selenpointandlaugh:
Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

View attachment 41028

Good to see that is the case. That game always makes for a fun time.

Ina drawing more Advent.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I keep telling you yamanbas but no one listens: THESE 👏 HOES👏 ARE👏 NOT👏 LOYAL👏
Forget crabs in the bucket, crabs are a hive mind compared to these bitches, and I will always thank God that Lumi (our holy retard) got out and into a better place.
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Anyway, Holo clip dump time:

Korone playing the FotM rage game, and brought back a classic Korone quote.

Aqua doing cute Aqua things during her 3.0. She's not too big a fan of the heart eyes, lol.

Pekora took on the ladder again, and Kojima still seems to be enjoying the content.

And finally, more LaLion laughs, as well as showing her building her shop from her recent Minecraft stream

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I vaguely remember this now that you mention it. Do you remember the stream? Also, lends credence to the whole Kson 50% thing.
It would be interesting to see the full context, because I'm gonna guess the youtube cut is within the "cover" 50%. Since the actual revenue split is not between 2 entities. 30% YT, 20% Cover, 50% Vtuber are closer to what everyone else is saying.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Vesper getting the best possible ending (that you can get on a first playthrough) completely blind, while refusing to even bang Ame just made every other holomem realize that they're not good enough so they dropped it.
Arch Magos are just built different

Where is he Yagoo, did Ame finally murdered him when he was hiding his rice after going to japan to bang Lamy and give her COVID?

Last edited:

Limkin

I don't have any clue why someone who is often mentioned as having negative desire to sing would suddenly need a high quality audio mixer, who she is willing to blow a lot of money on. I am not being snarky I actually don't fucking know

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It would be interesting to see the full context, because I'm gonna guess the youtube cut is within the "cover" 50%. Since the actual revenue split is not between 2 entities. 30% YT, 20% Cover, 50% Vtuber are closer to what everyone else is saying.
YouTube take their cut of the money before the creator (or in this case, talent agency) even see it - the earnings figures you see in YouTube's analytics have already had the Neil cut deducted so what's there is yours (or again, in this case, the agency's). These percentages are almost definitely covering only the money that's left post-YouTube cut.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I don't have any clue why someone who is often mentioned as having negative desire to sing would suddenly need a high quality audio mixer, who she is willing to blow a lot of money on. I am not being snarky I actually don't fucking know

She puts out lo-fi mixes of Niji songs that are actually really cool. But otherwise, sounds like she has some interest in singing, as it turns out lol.

Also, Tachibana Music was probably nixed soon after the drama :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk about you fags but the more jewlord tries to convince me about how incredible and generous his corpo is the less I like and believe him. Maybe it's because I'm a fucking hardheaded mule but whenever somebody acts like a saint I always default to distrusting them. Say what you will about cover and anykara, atleast we know their flaws and weaknesses, this guy is revealing his hand how he wants people to see it, he controls the flow of info so he can never get caught with his pants down, such crafty and scheming people are the type I would never put my trust on.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
YouTube take their cut of the money before the creator (or in this case, talent agency) even see it - the earnings figures you see in YouTube's analytics have already had the Neil cut deducted so what's there is yours (or again, in this case, the agency's). These percentages are almost definitely covering only the money that's left post-YouTube cut.
Usually when people talk about cuts they include the youtube cut as part of the split. If it was after the youtube cut, then its 30% YT, 35% Cover, 35% Vtuber. That's why it would be interesting to see the context, because I guess that could be a starting split that gets upgraded later on. Kind of like how they have required stream hours at first and when they get upgraded they can start pulling an Ayame.

Ina drawing more Advent.

Biboo in chat as she is being drawn

1692567531905.png

1692567549292.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Zentreya currently collabing with (Evil) Neuro-sama. Currently talking vidya game rankings. Will Zen finally be able to pass the Turing test? They're taking a beating from Neuro right now, so maybe another day.

Edit: Neuro likes Warhammer 40k. She's a Space Wolves fan and believes in total ork death.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Welp, it's over. The chicken got defeated by the shitty port and the helicopter PC controls on the last mission. She did not learn from GTAV that Vehicles control a million times better due to using analog inputs.
If she thinks this was rough, I can't wait for her to try San Andreas.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Aqua doing cute Aqua things during her 3.0. She's not too big a fan of the heart eyes, lol.

Finally someone posted this that confuses me.Did Cover gave up in giving this 3.0 upgrade to main costumes per gen?

Lui from HoloX has it,Botan and Polka from Nepolabo,All of fantasy minus Flare and then HoloExodia has Aqua now.How do they give this now?.I want one for Ayame(so i can get another Zatsudan)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii stream today, she's playing holocure and will try to unlock herself.

going by her "i will today" tweet she was probably thinking at what time she would stream.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh bringing out the bait stickers for this FULL MEAL POST?
Listen to one of Roca music streams and listen to your advent Oshi's, Roca is way better, there's no comparison and she does many more music streams then them.
Now compare their non-music streams, you might prefer anyone over another, but is the difference in entertainment/personality so great to make up for the difference of musical ability? No, of course not. Roca wins.
:mikothumbsl::mitothink:
Roca clearly shines with her music and singing. Its her strength and if she's smart she will play to that as that gives her views/donations. Or she could be retarded and pull a Reimu and despite her strength being her singing, she barely ever does it. I love Reimu but holy shit she's not smart at marketing herself.

Versper is at it again.

I will hold these Nano stocks even if they're being buried in the dirt, I believe in her

...and on the off-chance she reads this, please no block, I will be your greatest ally yet by telling you "this is probably not a good idea" when you consider doing/posting something that might be taken the wrong way
Nano strikes me as the type who doesn't think more than a few minutes ahead, and cosying up to the other Cyberlive leftovers is just that in action. I don't dislike her, I just think she's dumb.
Maybe she is hoping to appeal to a corpo or to Idol. I don't think Idol would hire her though given her past unless the girls inside push for her. I would assume Aviel would call Fishman directly and talk about the termination.

She's got a solid 41k which is leading her gen. But her numbers don't seem to stack up as well say compared to Menace. I know I've mentioned it before, the karaoke buff but it is really quite the disparity in her case. Also I'm guessing that classic Euro timezone. If she got to 100k I'd be curious about her numbers as Yuko can pull 1k often at that rate. So perhaps they are comparable. It just seems strange that you have this chick who can pull Rin numbers when singing but then sinks to Fuyo levels outside of that
They are doing

Have any of the Cyberlive thots every apologized on any level for the stuff they were caught saying about Lumi?
I dont think they have but then again I dont think they have to, or hell I dont think they should. They gain nothing for it. The people that hate them for it dont follow them so who carers, they wont gain them back.

I'm curious about other stuff:

1. How is tax deduction handled? Does local government rules apply? Does Idol manage it by themselves and make the talents' life easier? What if the talent want to embezzle that money because their government is corrupt to the point of no recovery? If I remember correctly it's a israeli company and I'm completely clueless about their legislation.
2. What about marketing/ads? Does the talents' viewership influence a possible cut from those?
3. What about merch cuts? Fixed cut with overhead as profit for the talent or based on royalties?
I would assume that either Idol takes a % based on the country and reports that or they give the girls the bulk of the money and leave it to them to report/pay a large chunk at the end of the year. If Aviel was smart (and all signs point to yes) he would retain the taxes part for each girl and not leave that up to them because lets be honest, these girls can barely survive on their own, much less pay taxes.

4k is still impressive but more likely than not a buff from pre-debut drama and hype. My guess is that she will probably drop to 600-1000 after 2 weeks.

I suspect this bitch is gonna end up the way of crunchyroll hime, just another corpo mascot nobody gives a shit about or remembers.
If Opera is smart, that wont happen. Despite Opera being weird and shady I dont think they are stupid. They will push her.

EDIT: The VT post seems to be a screenshot of the post I did yesterday night (guessing because I reply to a bunch of shit). I did not post this. I don't post or lurk on 4chan (will have to in the near future for AI-related shit)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Usually when people talk about cuts they include the youtube cut as part of the split. If it was after the youtube cut, then its 30% YT, 35% Cover, 35% Vtuber. That's why it would be interesting to see the context, because I guess that could be a starting split that gets upgraded later on. Kind of like how they have required stream hours at first and when they get upgraded they can start pulling an Ayame.
That's more on the donation end with superchats etc.. As an example, if you donate $10, Neil will take his $3 before it hits the receipient's YouTube analytics or appears in the AdSense account associated with the YouTube channel. I was specifically referring to the actual measured earnings you see in YTA/AdSense - if that figure shows that the streamer has earned $1000 in a month, that is the figure minus YouTube's cut, so that entire $1000 is what will get paid out to Aviel/Idol's account. That's why I believe the percentages he's shared are based on the earnings post-YouTube cut, as calculating them pre-YouTube cut would be unnecessarily difficult (especially since different kinds of earnings have different cuts - superchats and superthanks have a 30% cut, ad revenue has a 45% cut).

Horo7618

No one in particular
I think her dislike of singing has been overblown - she isn't a singer and isn't shy about saying so, but that doesn't seem to mean she dislikes it - she enjoyed being invited to record the part she did for Ike's karaoke stream a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm curious about other stuff:

1. How is tax deduction handled? Does local government rules apply? Does Idol manage it by themselves and make the talents' life easier? What if the talent want to embezzle that money because their government is corrupt to the point of no recovery? If I remember correctly it's a israeli company and I'm completely clueless about their legislation.
2. What about marketing/ads? Does the talents' viewership influence a possible cut from those?
3. What about merch cuts? Fixed cut with overhead as profit for the talent or based on royalties?

1. I speak only of experience with US laws and taxes when I say this but I imagine other countries have a similar system: The talents are almost certainly contractors, so they get all the money with no tax deduction and then are responsible for paying the Infernal Ripoff Shitheels quarterly payments (or an annual payment with a penalty). Any overpayment in those quarterlies make up their """refund""" for that year. So payment (or non-payment) of taxes is a matter for the talents and the governments of the places they live, not of Idol and Israel.
2. I don't know.
3. It seems that they will talk more about merch cuts in future tweets.

I'm on the side of being kind of surprised about the negativity in this thread for Aviel posting this. What harm does it do to anyone who isn't management at a corpo trying to exploit their talents for every shekel? Oh, Aviel is trying to make himself and his company look good? Yes, and?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom