"OK husband. All OK future in believe to you."Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Much like Apex, Valorant, Overwatch 2, Fortnite, and generally any competitive multiplayer game, Jong is a filter for me to skip over a stream

Now if you excuse me, I'm halfway through binging Mori's Pokemon Scarlet Nuzlocke series (this is my third time watching all of it)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING!!
New lumi song just dropped

I wish he'd drop the effects on her voice like 10% but it's quite catchy

Definitely could do with less effects on vocals, yes. Song is fine otherwise, enjoyable enough

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Calli's legs have been wide open to the boys, though. Kiara was staying pure until Vesper forced himself on her.
:vespernice:
Turns out this was Vesper all along

1692073322276.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura's definitely putting on her thinking hoodie tonight.

DanishCookies

CEASE YOUR YamanbaING!!
New lumi song just dropped

I wish he'd drop the effects on her voice like 10% but it's quite catchy

the double Gs and 8s in the background makes me think of the word Yamanba

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Did he? Pretty sure I came up with a similar argument when I was 15 that this shit was just DBZ with cool eyes.
Plague's video on naruto is COMPLEX in how wrong it is. Ill sum it up as hes under the incorrect assumption that naruto was meant as an overcoming the odds story as a rookie ninja with no talent reaches "the top" and then also abandoned that to just become generic shonen trash.

So the entire video is wrong because the whole video assumes the above is true.

Going mostly off what I remember so gian of salt. But as I said in an earlier post he seems to not grasp that naruto had massive amounts of chalkra from the start even before the ninetails was hinted as existing (the reason why naruto can use the forbidden VERSION of the shadow clone technique that allows en mass summoning) hes also reiterates alot of talking points that you get from reddit threads who are just regurgitating memes as fact or have gaslit themselves into forgetting how events actually play out.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:【UNARCHIVED】scuffed karaoke

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Same. I'm not spending $70+ for a small bag of coffee of dubious quality, and given the talents themselves don't even seem to know how to use the product their face is being plastered on, this is obviously a fantastic business move.
I don't know how he managed it, but given that Sakana is expanding the coffee range, selling coffee for $35 +$35 shipping somehow works as a merch option.

If I drank coffee, it would be an interesting option. Overpriced, although all merch is, but something a bit different to regular coffee, and something you can actually get some use out of while easily hiding away if you don't want anyone to see it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The retarded dingo leaked his DM to mane chan after he got told Magni and Ves got fired

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't know how he managed it, but given that Sakana is expanding the coffee range, selling coffee for $35 +$35 shipping somehow works as a merch option.

If I drank coffee, it would be an interesting option. Overpriced, although all merch is, but something a bit different to regular coffee, and something you can actually get some use out of while easily hiding away if you don't want anyone to see it.

For me it's just more interest in how good could it really be, a morbid curiosity in what I feel would be a mid product unless Fish is some kind of coffee savant, but that price point is not happening. I've lived too long as an utter miser to spring $70 on a meme purchase consumable for cartoon bitches I don't even watch, especially without really knowing how good it actually is. I'm not that much of a coffee sperg that I require the finest possible blends, but if I spend that kind of money on something that ends up tasting like the same kind of shit in $10 k-cup 12-packs of no name coffee pods, it's just more work for mediocre stress juice.

I wonder if they've done coffee bar tables at conventions, because I think that could be a decent idea to market it more. I don't know how many impressions there are out there for their coffee but I think having word of mouth out that "It's okay" would motivate a few more sales for people on the fence like me. I still hold that if Fish "Phase Connect" Man Sr. sends me bags of each, I'll do full on reviews of each of them and post them wherever they want it. I have a french press and everything, I'll give it a real shot and give you some absolute nobody's take on your bean broth. And Fishman, if you like that coffee bar idea and are hitting a convention on the east coast again sometime soon, I charge $20/hr for freelance barista services and I promise I won't poison Pippa fans with any mold that isn't endemic to the product naturally. Even if they probably deserve it.
:smugpipi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Actually reading that NijiEN thread got me thinking, did any of those 3 new NijiMales ever amount to anything?

All i remember is their stupid names, but i have not caught anything from them in the wild, i member' i only knew shit about Luxiem/Noctyx through clips and collabs atleast since i didnt care about them personally, but those dont have anything either here or anywhere else lmao
They're doing just decent if any, we just don't see them being posted here often because no one here watches them even the nijisisters (I believe because the majority of their fans are mostly females and so on)
And since it was pretty recent, they also just had a collab with both JP heroes wave and will be getting half-anniv merch along with the JP waves too

View attachment 40289
I also wish that Hakka would be allowed to do more ES Streams outside of his Zatsus but going on a rampage like this is retarted.
Dude also forgot you could still debut in nijiJP without joining VTA, which has been a consistent thing for some of their newer waves so they're just raging outta their asses

USS IOWA

Can anyone tell me what this is about?

Early on in his career someone superchatted "August 19th 2023 at 7:43pm" as a meme and he is running with the joke to do something

It would be funny though if Vesper and Magni returned on this date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom