"I thought foreskin worked like an earbud tip for literally years 😭😭😭😭😭"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Can anyone tell me what this is about?

Early on in his career someone superchatted "August 19th 2023 at 7:43pm" as a meme and he is running with the joke to do something

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
All these streams with Gura becoming regular again feels so incredibly surreal.

Either way, she's apparently been toying with the idea of doing Twitter spaces whenever she has troublesome sleeping, but as she puts it;
Gura: "I just don't know Twitter well enough!"
Indeed, no truer words have been spoken by our dear shark.

Here's a bonus screencap of her thinking incredibly deep, important thoughts.
1692079408759.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Early on in his career someone superchatted "August 19th 2023 at 7:43pm" as a meme and he is running with the joke to do something

I swear if magni and vesper are part of the bit and they stopped streaming for the bit i will anti the fuck out of this motherfucker

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wonder if they've done coffee bar tables at conventions, because I think that could be a decent idea to market it more. I don't know how many impressions there are out there for their coffee but I think having word of mouth out that "It's okay" would motivate a few more sales for people on the fence like me. I still hold that if Fish "Phase Connect" Man Sr. sends me bags of each, I'll do full on reviews of each of them and post them wherever they want it. I have a french press and everything, I'll give it a real shot and give you some absolute nobody's take on your bean broth. And Fishman, if you like that coffee bar idea and are hitting a convention on the east coast again sometime soon, I charge $20/hr for freelance barista services and I promise I won't poison Pippa fans with any mold that isn't endemic to the product naturally. Even if they probably deserve it.
:smugpipi:
They did that at Offkai and poisoned Lopi

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I swear if magni and vesper are part of the bit and they stopped streaming for the bit i will anti the fuck out of this motherfucker

The real reason Magni and Vesper have been silent is because the investigation revealed that the two of them were planning some huge fucking bit to troll the shit out of him and the audience, and Cover slapped their asses for wasting time and resources, cancelled their hijinks and are keeping them in gulag until afterwards as penance.

I WILL COPE FOREVER :takocope:

They did that at Offkai and poisoned Lopi

Was it really poisoning or was it just typical VTuber constitution?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
according to ina's schedule she will have a collab with kronii on the 18th.

somebody make sure @Harrow Prime has both hands on the desk at all times. kropausechamp.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Nerissa wasn't gay enough, so Kiara is dropping some rizz on Rosemi!

New Kronii phonepaper.

And Pomu is back as of 3 hours ago. I wonder if she got her revenge on Nina, or if they really drug a NijiManager out into the Canadian wilderness for blood sacrifice.

DanishCookies

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Archive:【UNARCHIVED】scuffed karaoke
@Short please consider adding names to archives:
post | Archive - scuffed karaoke
looks kinda bad, how would you even search for that. I had to open the stream and click around to find her name, Momo from Idol. LurkerThrowaway posted his archive later, but I usually work one post at a time.

With this two I'm not even going to try, not jouzu
Archive - 英語の曲を練習するだけ。Singing Stream【にじさんじ_町田ちま】
Also Archive - 絶対に聴いたことない歌声を見つけてください🌙【 #Vtuber #こはるのひだまり 】

Obviously, I cannot tell forum people what to do and how to do it, but when I'm going through 10-20 pages for Recaps I have to decide how to spend my time.

DanishCookies

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can relate to her, Naruto is one of the three franchises I could endlessly sperg about along with Star Wars and Pretty Cure. This just further makes her my favorite of Advent.
4nak1h6yuw121.jpg

:unsure:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Decided to have a look at Nano's numbers. Short version - she's hovering at the edge of three-view status and slowly going backwards. She's doing a bunch of shorts and clips on YT but none have taken off. Oh, and she is doing nine hours a week streaming on Twitch. You don't grow a channel on Twitch if you only do nine hours a week.

1692086813709.png

1692086991929.png

1692088806749.png
1692086897327.png

I don't hate Nano, but I'm finding it difficult to feel sympathy. Her choices made life more difficult for the other members of PC, who on the other hand were doing their upmost to support her. You can't tell me that Nano wasn't getting better than she gave to Phase Connect while she was a member.

This looks like this is one of those cases where getting what you want is a curse rather than a blessing. Hope you have an backup job lined up, because it looks like vtuber isn't going to be anything more than a hobby that gives you some pocket money.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Apparently someone tried to break into Erina's house

archive

Where's the dead man walking? Point me at 'im.

Fortunately it sounds like Erina wasn't too shaken up so I guess nobody got hurt. Maybe the crook turned tail and ran when he saw a nearly 2-meter tall robo-tiger-woman.

For the non-moon-rune readers, the table title is "Main Target." The yellow header rows are age groups, the row with the blue rectangles is "men," and the row with the red rectangles is "women."

This seems to be an accurate depiction of the audiences of magical girl anime shows. I guess this might make them difficult for advertisers to target. Are there ads for dollhouses next to ads for new cars?

You don't grow a channel on Twitch if you only do nine hours a week.

Can confirm. What's the second site you used, with the dark background?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING!!
New lumi song just dropped

I wish he'd drop the effects on her voice like 10% but it's quite catchy

Huh ? What happened to the song ? No response from SO87 or Lumi on twitter (they're probably asleep). I wonder if it got copyright struck.

EDIT : It's been re-uploaded by the producer. There probably was some sort of mistake in the video.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Mochimochi Sakura singing outside her midnight time to get to 19k subs.

She's been in some relays recently as well.

SorAZ playing clubhouse games at 10PM JST.

Inui Toko the cerberus and why she's now allowed to be near wheels.

When Ange Katrina was too cool for the wrong reason.

Some cute story about Asumi Sena's work experience.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom