"Whoa thank you, whoa you hard-worker, c'mere you, I'll give you a cream puff, not a creampie, a cream puff!"Ayunda Risu (to Kobo)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kaela's costume reveal is tomorrow, any predictions?
Skin of pure netherite, and crystal swarovski hair.

View attachment 40289
I also wish that Hakka would be allowed to do more ES Streams outside of his Zatsus but going on a rampage like this is retarted.

What would happen if we told this exceptional individual that streamers don't really care and value each individual person beyond a cumulative metric. Would that be cruel?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
View attachment 40289
I also wish that Hakka would be allowed to do more ES Streams outside of his Zatsus but going on a rampage like this is retarted.
I wonder if her channel metrics say catering to the JP viewers is the better financial decision, or if she just would rather speak more JP.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie confirmed Gen 2 will be getting coffee soon. She doesn't know what kind of coffee, but it is coming. She also stated she declined the chance to get Phase coffee because she doesn't drink coffee and doesn't know how to make it, so she's never tried it.

Despite the fact I drink coffee every day, given the price of the coffee, I'll never try it either...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 40289
I don't blame her for cheating her way in honestly, more japs who can speak english should do it. The fag making the comment should've move on instead of writing a thesis on his way out, I understand his point but she isn't gonna give a flying fuck as long as she keeps getting paid. :whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 40289
I hope next NijiEN wave has two more ESL JPs just to spite this retard
The sad part of this is how many likes it has. There's a big difference between translating your own playthrough of a game and a massive event like Niji Koshien, too. Imagine if she translated something wrong? The community would go apeshit and she's end up on a vacation or have to prostrate to the rabbid mob at the will of management. Last time a liver fucked with baseball, they got the boot, after all.

Tbh they kinda have a point the few times I've tuned into her streams she's speaking more JP then English like ALOT more
If that's how her audience has developed, who can blame her? From what I have seen, all of Xsoleil have gotten endless shit from the English schizos since the very start. If a large portion of the EN fanbase hates her, why wouldn't she turn to the side that likes her better?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't blame her for cheating her way in honestly, more japs who can speak english should do it. The fag making the comment should've move on instead of writing a thesis on his way out, I understand his point but she isn't gonna give a flying fuck as long as she keeps getting paid. :whatastory:
on one hand i agree with you but on the other.

more examples of ninji being fucking retards MOAR.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ragus raided Calli's stream, so we can presume that Vesper's raid probably wasn't why he hasn't been streaming.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ragus raided Calli's stream, so we can presume that Vesper's raid probably wasn't why he hasn't been streaming.
Calli's legs have been wide open to the boys, though. Kiara was staying pure until Vesper forced himself on her.
:vespernice:

USS IOWA

It's more likely that music producer leak rrat is seemingly more likely the reason why they are suspended.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
NyuUJ6pxyZg0HyhZgX_X3WI8IVNWkoBmj2olOh-sCtGQh6zZ0mkXb2UlbmOwxFjhs1ul0egz=w48-h48-c-k-nd
Harpy time

415e0c496cb051027e76eb5a3ad2928e.png

Seeing this fag getting BTFO'd in real time trying to promote himself and egotrip in a fucking 2 view vtuber's chat has been hilarious.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nigga is one youtube comment.
i don't think you read the comment right, he's saying hakka making that many spanish streams would be a rampage, or at least i think that's what he's saying:loading:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rie confirmed Gen 2 will be getting coffee soon. She doesn't know what kind of coffee, but it is coming. She also stated she declined the chance to get Phase coffee because she doesn't drink coffee and doesn't know how to make it, so she's never tried it.

Despite the fact I drink coffee every day, given the price of the coffee, I'll never try it either...
>TFWYWNB rich enough to have a cubbard full of assorted Phase coffees and only drink Phase coffees :gunpeko:
Pippa's coffee should come in a big budget can like chock full of nuts or Folgers. Remi's too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn, i lowkey hoped ponwolfo was doing a grill handcam but she is just playing the zatsudan yakiniku game

I wish the wigger did another grill stream, it was a comfy zatsudan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Same. I'm not spending $70+ for a small bag of coffee of dubious quality, and given the talents themselves don't even seem to know how to use the product their face is being plastered on, this is obviously a fantastic business move.

Anime Fan

Apparently someone tried to break into Erina's house

archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 40289
Streamers who're marketed as English-speaking doing shit in other languages doesn't make much sense, but like... just watch something else. These spergs feel like they need to have a dog in every fight for some reason.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

:wah: cute Ina short.

Much more painful short by the resident HoloZoomers...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Calli's legs have been wide open to the boys, though. Kiara was staying pure until Vesper forced himself on her.
:vespernice:
just really fucking wish they would you know actually confirming they are not in any trouble because the silence implies this is not the case.
Apparently someone tried to break into Erina's house

archive

speaking of Vesper :vespernice:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom