"Stay halal brother, stay halal sister, yah, yah!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Rock Lee being the best character in Naruto (not like it's a high bar to clear) is the only decent opinion this woman has.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Those two are the truly girly girls of Holo :whatastory:
This kind of girls talk stream isnt really for me but im glad kiara has a new collab partner with so much in common

VTuberBobDole

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
This is the first time I've watched more than 5 minutes of Nerissa. I thought Shori was the autistic one but damn bitch...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
airis a gook and they prefer their ethnic enclaves. even in smallsville, bumblefuck the chinks and dinks stick to their own. or drive 2-3 hours to the city (to do more zipperhead shit)

airis happier in LA than a small, clean but sterile suburb exburb town.
I've heard marrying into a Korean family, if you want to move away with your spouse the parents will unironically expect you to take them with and other members of the immediate family, with sometimes other extended family want help setting up to where you are moving.
Allegedly that's how some Korean families ended up in Texas.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The Naruto passion rant brought me back to this moment and it made me smile.
19068.jpg
19077.jpg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nerissa hates James Corden, based beyond belief

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Seeing Nerissa next to Kiara... her rigging seems a lot more fluid and animated. Not sure if that is her/Kiara or their models though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I've heard marrying into a Korean family, if you want to move away with your spouse the parents will unironically expect you to take them with and other members of the immediate family, with sometimes other extended family want help setting up to where you are moving.
Allegedly that's how some Korean families ended up in Texas.
From tidbits off info airi has said on stream, it seems her whole ass family live with her. She even had to give up her room for her grandpa one time and she couldn't audition to I assume holo cause she had shit audio at the time.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm so unironically excited for August 19th. I just want to see what the funny man has in store for us all.
He's currently doing a bit where mid sentence the screen will cut to a creepypasta style video and then cut back and he's still talking like nothing happened.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well we always knew Kiara was the whitest of white European 20-something women possible. I guess Nerissa is similar.

What did they say about Naruto?
Nerissa is somehow more obsessed with Naruto than all of Council combined, while Kiara hates it

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Well we always knew Kiara was the whitest of white European 20-something women possible. I guess Nerissa is similar.

What did they say about Naruto?
Kiara never watched Naruto and dislikes shounen in general. Nerissa went on a rant about why she loves pre-Shippuden, then tried to summarize the Zabusa arc, the Chuunin Exams and why Rock Lee is her favorite character in like 5-10 minutes. Kiara just sat there feeling very lost.

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara never watched Naruto and dislikes shounen in general. Nerissa went on a rant about why she loves pre-Shippuden, then tried to summarize the Zabusa arc, the Chuunin Exams and why Rock Lee is her favorite character in like 5-10 minutes. Kiara just sat there feeling very lost.
Looks like Nerissa's back on the menu, boys. Gotta see this later

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nerissa is somehow more obsessed with Naruto than all of Council combined, while Kiara hates it
I can relate to her, Naruto is one of the three franchises I could endlessly sperg about along with Star Wars and Pretty Cure. This just further makes her my favorite of Advent.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Nerissa likes Rings of Power, in the trash she goes.
The YAS QUEEN vibe/energy is really bad. Between the two of them and chat (BASED constantly spammed at everything) it is off the charts. And not in the ironic funny Gura way either...
I WARNED YOU ABOUT NERISSA BROS!!!! I TOLD YOU DOG!
(I am at work and cannot edit the meme image right now)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Idol VTubers talking about watching Perfect Blue...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Rock Lee being the best character in Naruto (not like it's a high bar to clear) is the only decent opinion this woman has.
you misspelled Might Guy also Deidara. ART IS AN EXPLOSION.
I can relate to her, Naruto is one of the three franchises I could endlessly sperg about along with Star Wars and Pretty Cure. This just further makes her my favorite of Advent.
I don't even like Naruto but I will never shut up about it.

My favorite thing to rant about is everyone favorite bitching point Shadow Clone Jutsu why can't everyone use it why is the only one who can use so many at once Naruto. BECAUSE LITTERALLY ITS A FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE no not summoning a shadow clone it's self that's fine it's summoning SO MANY AT ONCE why can naruto do this HES LITERALLY A WALKING MANA BATTERY it's one of the few good bits of writing in naruto and people miss it because naruto bad and garbage. because normal people cannot use the mass summon technique so they all learn the much safer cloning techniques theres alot of backround implication that anyone else would have died (hell naruto almost died that day anyway) it was good foreshadowing dammit. also NAruto was never a story about overcoming odds at least no more then any other shonen it was always about bullshit bloodlines politics Sasuke literally exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom