"Stay home!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ these women are the definition of normie, they are the reason rings of power exists. I cannot watch this without wanting to fucking kill myself in cringe.
Now you know how I feel when I sperg over Calli being technologically retarded.
:mikothumbsl:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Yo Art Holodogs by harayamanawari
F3Vw3ptawAA838g

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Am I going to get the rubber hose out again? I'm seeing an awful lot of annoying little bitches getting between me and my cute lion tonight.
what happened to tbe ragdoll?

Negzana

Nerissa likes Rings of Power, in the trash she goes.
Why can't all women have eclectic interests like Korone or Kaela or something?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why can't all women have eclectic interests like Korone or Kaela or something?
this is like two steps away from asking why can't everyone be chrischan. I do not like this. I am judging you.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Suisei meteor shower:

diamond in the rough by @kainownill.jpg

encore by @funi_mu9.jpg

comet fashion by @kara1087.jpg

running star by @gum_shrew.jpg

after school by @icjhn1225cos.jpg

If I post art, the artist's Twitter handle is always in the file name

Awoogers

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Yo Art Holodogs by harayamanawari
F3Vw3ptawAA838g

Also there will be a second PhaseConnect Game Jam from 19.08 - 28.08

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The lore for Kiara's armor outfit is that it's a Kiara from another timeline right? I'm starting to suspect Nerissa might be the same.

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh shit, Watson convinced Goober to play Outer Wilds? Was she trying to sell Kiara on it too? Got a timestamp for when it happened? Sorry to be annoying but it's like my favorite game of all time and impossible to experience a second time, so you have to live vicariously through watching others play it.

Also the back seating is going to be ATTROCIOUS.
I bounced off Outer Wilds hard and never bothered to complete it. I tried to stick through it because I've had half a dozen people tell me it's some transformative experience but it felt just so annoyingly tedious. The time loop stuff got old really fast for me when I tried to explore and ended up wasting a bunch of time because the whole concept of a time limit runs counter to a chill-explore game where the clues are sometimes best described as vagueposting. Doesn't help that I have a passionate hatred towards any timers in video games. And whoever designed the Dark Bramble deserves a bullet to the head.
Selen doing some fortnite twitch rivals shit. It's as cringe as you'd expect

EDIT: Game of Thrones came up in the Rissa/Kiara collab and neither of them have read it. I am morally compelled to remind potential readers what awaits you if you read the books.
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again.
Daenerys section in Dance of Dragons

GRRM goes into detail far more than necessary. It can be great when he describes bloody battle moments and then it's torture when he describes someone experiencing diarrhea.
EDIT2: They've hit their first disagreement with House of the Dragon. Rissa is a Rhaenyra supporter and Kiara is an Alicent supporter and they're trying really hard not to disagree with character decisions. I look forward to Season 2 and their reactions to that.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
From my experience living in a major metro, many people as a form of cope delude themselves that its actually great despite the high cost of living, crime and taxes.
Plenty of working class people and some middle class eventually see the place for what it really is but lack the resources to leave or they are tied to family who are stubbornly staying. Airi seems like the latter.
airis a gook and they prefer their ethnic enclaves. even in smallsville, bumblefuck the chinks and dinks stick to their own. or drive 2-3 hours to the city (to do more zipperhead shit)

airis happier in LA than a small, clean but sterile suburb exburb town.

VTuberBobDole

Jesus Christ these women are the definition of normie, they are the reason rings of power exists. I cannot watch this without wanting to fucking kill myself in cringe.

Nerissa likes Rings of Power, in the trash she goes.

BTS just got mentioned. They are now for sure.

The YAS QUEEN vibe/energy is really bad. Between the two of them and chat (BASED constantly spammed at everything) it is off the charts. And not in the ironic funny Gura way either...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The YAS QUEEN vibe/energy is really bad. Between the two of them and chat (BASED constantly spammed at everything) it is off the charts. And not in the ironic funny Gura way either...
Stop hate-watching, then.

Not-Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom