"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Rock Lee being the best character in Naruto (not like it's a high bar to clear) is the only decent opinion this woman has.
you misspelled Might Guy also Deidara. ART IS AN EXPLOSION.

That is an interesting way of spelling Shikamaru. :smugselen:

I mean Rock Lee is up there sure, not hard to be in Naruto. There are like 6 well developed and interesting characters (Naruto taught me that those 2 things don't necessarily go hand in hand), and maybe a 2 dozen characters with interesting power sets and backstories that could have been good but never got developed outside the bare basics.

• Naruto
  • Shikamaru
  • Choji
  • Neji
  • Rock Lee
  • Jiraiya

Ensok

Early Adopter
I don't even like Naruto but I will never shut up about it.
I'm not blind to its many faults but I still love it and defend a lot of the things that even fans take issue with.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Idol VTubers talking about watching Perfect Blue...
Korone, cute, sweet and kind doggo, loves A Serbian film and other similar movies. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm not blind to its many faults but I still love it and defend a lot of the things that even fans take issue with.
oh dont get me wrong I don't hate it either. I think it's the most interesting trainwreck in the junkyard tho.

How to do Set up Naruto (the character) to be rebellious about adults fucking up the world establishment and tradition including the bloodlines that have ruled for so long and screwed up the lives of many of his friends and the girl he eventually marries end up reinforcing those traditions instead of trying to cast them aside at every turn.

instead he becomes a techbro ( boruto is somehow a bigger mess)

Sasukes outright loathing of the systems he lived under was supposed to be the extreme but without Naruto to be a less extreme version of him their rivalry kinda falls flat

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
bullshit bloodlines politics
The eugenicist hokage deciding that the Uchiha bloodline is tainted by evil and attempting to genocide them all being proven completely right in the end is my favorite plot beat of Naruto.

Stunned But Dumb

also NAruto was never a story about overcoming odds at least no more then any other shonen it was always about bullshit bloodlines politics Sasuke literally exists.
Plague of Gripe's stupid stupid video ruined Naruto conversations for the rest of eternity, I swear.

Also I like Kakashi

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara: "I hate cancel-culture, fuck!"

Nerissa: "I don't have money, Wawa..."
Kiara: "We'll change that, don't worry"

This stream has a lot of dumb quotes in it.:SelenHAHAhere:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
airis a gook and they prefer their ethnic enclaves. even in smallsville, bumblefuck the chinks and dinks stick to their own. or drive 2-3 hours to the city (to do more zipperhead shit)

airis happier in LA than a small, clean but sterile suburb exburb town.
There aren't any stray animals in the suburbs.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The eugenicist hokage deciding that the Uchiha bloodline is tainted by evil and attempting to genocide them all being proven completely right in the end is my favorite plot beat of Naruto.
Der fuhrer tobirama.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Another chuuba with bad anime taste :painpeko:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ill always take any opportunity to remind people this exists.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Eurobros, be careful on the road, asian woman behind the wheel.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The other interpretation is one of the military-industrial complex and how it tears apart society of which Tobirama was the prime warhawk and Konoha a terrorist state, a pretty strong one given Pains narrative and the victimisation of the Uchiha (there's actually very little evidence for their "evil" if you challenge the Curse of Hatred narrative).
It's a take much more sympathetic to Sasuke's revolutionary narrative. It's also one that makes the ending of the show and it's conclusions, especially into Boruto, pretty terrible and a narrative failure. Funny how "it's shit by the end" is the one thing people agree on no matter which side of the argument you're on. It's just a mess all around.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
9e5.png
Or just read the greentext version

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom