Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

:holohag::hololove:
&
:architect:

Also, whoever is responsible for the cute, sleepy dragon being on the front page every time I go there for the last few days, you are appreciated because it is always a welcome sight.
:shubaIapprob:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I usually post them. Got a bit lazy uploading everything on imgur.

Source are not in order and might be missing some if i cant find them
Shiori & nerissa
Nerissa 2b
Bijou emqil confirmation vid
Bijou heart
Fuwamoco fusion
The result
Group art
Jesus Christ, hide the links, have some decency. There are hyperlink averse folks within this forum

Related we have now upgraded to anime vagueposting

Also speaking of Mozu, she has scheduled a Morrowind stream. I wonder what will go wrong for it not to happen again

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Asking for source is a fäggot thing to do. What are you going to do with those ? Commission the artist ? yeah right. This isn't twitter, you don't have to suck their dicks.
Filling up the thread with uncredited art is a 4chan thing to do. Some of us have found good illustrators to follow so unless you want to live on a desolate DDOLBANG helldimension of bland drawings I urge you to be less bad and just change the filename, it ain't that difficult. You can fight me on this one because this is the one hill I'm going to die on

ddolbang can only draw one fucking face.png

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
either that or find out yet another alt account where she is a flamboyant furfag, those are always interesting days
No you don't understand. That's just her cover. She is actually based and not another white liberal woman. She doesn't hate us and all of our believes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh things are getting spicy around here aye? Sign me up gonna go make popcorn...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I knew we needed to sacrifice Reticule,letting him go invited other demons

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i wake up from a nap and i see a retard with too much pipkin outside of pippa thread

great

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow, a Pipigger moment outside of youtube/twitch chat/twitter. Brave new frontiers are being discovered.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No you don't understand. That's just her cover. She is actually based and not another white liberal woman. She doesn't hate us and all of our believes.
1692040542626.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember one of the forum suggestions was to bring back the Pipkin into this thread.

Might as well because the Pippa thread is covered in piss at the moment

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Remember one of the forum suggestions was to bring back the Pipkin into this thread.

this was always the pippa thread the other one was a distraction to lure the pisskin away

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shes not beating the pisskin pisspa allegations at this point

also goddamit yuko i know you dont have a hand in this but goddamnit

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Am I going to get the rubber hose out again? I'm seeing an awful lot of annoying little bitches getting between me and my cute lion tonight.

Stunned But Dumb

So, I was checking out the channel of those twin Vtubers Yuki and Yuna. They've played some neat stuff like God of Rock and the new Double Dragon game, which is pretty sick. They've also played Diablo 4 and are playing Baldur's Gate too, for those who may be interested. They even host DnD streams with ongoing series and one shot collabs with other vtubers. What really caught my eye was a series they've been doing where they brainstorm and design a TCG. I love stuff like this and I think it's a pretty creative idea for a stream. Here's the vod for part one

I'm pretty slow when it comes to checking out stuff (there's just so many) but I plan to watch all of their TCG creation series here.

Edit: I should've mentioned, they do a lot of react content and it seems to be their most popular stuff. I son't like react stuff (usually) so I forgot, but there's that. They reacted to the Bau Baus and Suisei's first take.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like she was inspired by the conversation at the end of last night's stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Shiina treats Airi's work the way Airi wishes she could + AI-RI debates Full-time Streaming being stable income

Also she complains about California cost of living confirming she lives in Cali if it wasn't already

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If only there were some way she could eliminate this problem of California's cost of living. Like, hypothetically, if she lived in a nation with other states that have much better quality of life and affordable living...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom