"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Ole uncle, this snitch is already infected by the virus jolines.
What is the heck is a jolines????
its Spain's version of blimey since it has the same connotations.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
There's gold in them there (ant)hills

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Damn, aside from having to eat bugs, she's killing it this stream. Nice one @famous artist pipkun
:whatastory:

Also noticed she hit the 75k mark. She'll be getting that 100k in no time. Definitely been a really good year for Lia. Happy for her.

niggaphil

Damn, I am worry the bug bag will be finished before Lia end her stream :whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Damn, aside from having to eat bugs, she's killing it this stream. Nice one @famous artist pipkun
:whatastory:

Also noticed she hit the 75k mark. She'll be getting that 100k in no time. Definitely been a really good year for Lia. Happy for her.
if she throws up i want a refund

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Wow I know Mario 64 is pretty old so the controls aren't perfect but Panko is terrible at this. She can't even move straight
The N64 stick is pretty unique in the way it works, too. Emulation or not using an actual N64 controller will always feel off.
I have a tribute64 controller that feels pretty good for most games on original hardware, non-wireless version, ~$20. It doesn't feel right for Goldeneye/PD, but still pretty good, though. It lacks the overall stick length and granular position feel the optical system had. I don't know if the wireless version feels different.

As for Super Mario 64 on Switch, never touched the Switch online release, but I VERY disliked the feel of the game in 3D all-stars. side flips are nowhere to be found, it just feels bad all around. Maybe I'll get the wireless tribute64 sometime and see if it's custom range settings for the games feels better...

If you just want to play Super Mario 64 with little fuss, play the PC port btw.
E: you know what, Nerrel vid about it link:
Pretty much this, it has more in common with an optomechanical ball mouse rather than modern potentiometre-based sticks. If you're curious, Sega had their own spin on the implementation and used Hall effect measuring from magnets in Saturn and Dreamcast sticks.
There are some companies that are reimplementing hall effect joysticks in handheld controllers, Gulikit comes to mind. Tempted to get and try one myself at some point. There was some sort of autist project to implement them in gamecube controllers, PhobGCC: https://github.com/PhobGCC/PhobGCC-SW
I think they all use capture cards for switch? I don't have a switch, but isn't it supposed to be handheld? Why can't they just hold and look at chat when needed? These women are literally madling and then I mald too!
People need to stop using OBS to play games from console tbh, the latency sucks. RetroRGB reviewed a couple splitters here with low latency and HDCP capabilities, I have the Avedio one, felt fine with the brief testing I did. https://www.retrorgb.com/hdmi-splitter-downscalers-reviewed.html There could be cheaper ones out there that do the same thing, but these ones are known at least.

I'd play captured systems using Amarec, because it does feel(subjective, no scientifioc tests) low latency compared to OBS preview, but it crashes Windows 11; I should just revert to 10 sometime.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If its an asian black company, refusing to eat would make her look like shes not a team player. management would reliate with more work, tigher schedules, cold shoulder, move her to a distant cubicle etc. asians do workplace bullying pretty well.
Management prolly would not care but the coworkers might especially consider she herself is (from rumor) also management of some kind so her coworkers and underlings might understand on some level but it also feel like abandonment especially if shes a pillar like were all assuming.
Happy Harpy Pokemon huntin

Btw I love this emote
View attachment 39900

Seems a novice to pokemon but catches on quick good for her. good to finally catch her at a time when i can tune in for a bit.

But don't harpies eat moth's?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
More Etrian with Shinri. I wish he played this game on PC instead so he could mod in the EO style Tempus fanart I've been seeing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Asians really rolled with the high INT build but little else huh?
Strength: 1/10
Defense: 1/10
Agility: 2/10
Intelligence: 15/10
Vitality: 0/10
Charisma: 0/10
Luck: 3/10
You're really going to say Asians have a CHA score of zero when you've named yourself after a character played by a Japanese woman?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
isnt she a data analyst like shiina was at tesla?
is that somethin you can apprentice?
I think Airi said she has a Computer Science degree but I don't remember what stream it was. I don't know exactly what her job is, but it sounds like they pile on a lot of other work too, whatever it is. I don't think you need a specific degree to be a Data Analyst, so that could be and would also be good umbrella position to make her do whatever they need.
:airidepressed:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You're really going to say Asians have a CHA score of zero when you've named yourself after a character played by a Japanese woman?
Have you seen the average Asians teeth?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

To a race that gets -20 to all CHA modifiers, a zero is perfection.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I really like the asian "doesn't sweat" buff, it could really help a sweathog like me on a summer afternoon. But yeah the amount of class debuffs really negate it.

Have you seen the average Asians teeth?

I think Nene's alright

neneteeth.png

Last edited:

niggaphil

Based on DND rule, Nene charisma is totally 0 though, she tries to be sexy and seduce men, but it is not working at all, but one thing for sure is she is cute :nenedance:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
isnt she a data analyst like shiina was at tesla?
is that somethin you can apprentice?
I think Airi said she has a Computer Science degree but I don't remember what stream it was. I don't know exactly what her job is, but it sounds like they pile on a lot of other work too, whatever it is. I don't think you need a specific degree to be a Data Analyst, so that could be and would also be good umbrella position to make her do whatever they need.
:airidepressed:
Vaguely recall Airi implying in a couple streams her job relates to coding. She is most likely some kind of software dev at one of the Korean companies that have offices in the US.
She might have gone through college with her company, both Samsung and LG offer various tuition programs and probably lock the employee into some kind of contract if they take them.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not Magni's birthday stream with not Bettel in his class

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Vaguely recall Airi implying in a couple streams her job relates to coding. She is most likely some kind of software dev at one of the Korean companies that have offices in the US.
She might have gone through college with her company, both Samsung and LG offer various tuition programs and probably lock the employee into some kind of contract if they take them.
yeah exactly that

its either samsung and shit or other companies that offer tuition programs

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There are some companies that are reimplementing hall effect joysticks in handheld controllers, Gulikit comes to mind
The only good ones are the King Kong pro 2 controller of Gulikit and the 8bit do ultimate, the only problem with those 2 is that they are designed for Switch so the button layout is the one of the joycons, you can still put it like the xbox controller but it cost extra, there are other brands like the G7 but is a hit or miss if you want to go full wumao

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ole uncle, this snitch is already infected by the virus jolines.
What is the heck is a jolines????
"Damn dude, this bitch is already infected by the virus holy fuck"
I see no issues with my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom