"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Black company HATE

man with all these overtimes im fairly certain that her company is either asian based or has fucking asian roots at least

because what the fuck isnt she still recovering from losing her voice

its probably samsung or some shit

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lia's about to show Pippa how to be a proper insectivore. None of these half hearted McDonalds sauce marinades!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Black company HATE

tip for overworked chuubas:

never accept free food for coming in/staying even slightly approaching the end of work hours, no exceptions

it's not going to cover the cost of the incoming overtime, no matter how good it is

Awoogers

never accept free food for coming in/staying even slightly approaching the end of work hours, no exceptions

it's not going to cover the cost of the incoming overtime, no matter how good it is
just dont take anything free really it would just give them reason to fuck you over and give you papers upon papers upon papers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Still one of the greatest hololive clips ever

Another favorite of mine in the same vein, especially at this particular timestamp, which is also relevant to the discussion:

MADAME PRESIDENT GET DOWN!

Shame on the Lemon Tard for making light of the assassination of a beloved president. Looks like something else to add to the list.

Speaking of tards, Miia is about to tard it up with Factorio. However, you must wait at least an hour before she starts playing the game because she always talks a lot before playing:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

No one told me that Riro is Spaniard, time for her to bully the new gen of latinos saying that Christopher columbus was a saint and spics deserved the plague

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lia's about to show Pippa how to be a proper insectivore. None of these half hearted McDonalds sauce marinades!

Screenshot_20230810-181031_Gallery.jpg

Awoogers

Negzana

psyops

FUCKING PSYOPS
RRAT time: Fishman is pushing Pippa and Lia to do streams like these (where they suffer) to show how gross eating bugs are as a reverse psyop to show why not to eat ze bugz

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I will not eat the bugs

but I will watch anime girls eat the bugs, and their inevitable disgust afterward

it's what Chammers would want

Awoogers

RRAT time: Fishman is pushing Pippa and Lia to do streams like these (where they suffer) to show how gross eating bugs are as a reverse psyop to show why not to eat ze bugz
i would totally buy that

as much as i liked that fried locusts that i ate back in my childhood i probably dont want eat that again nor subject someone to that experience

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
nah it's just training before the real meal bugmen.

niggaphil

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As noted by the Rust streams, a lot of the girls are complete degenerate gamblers so that update will control Hololive for several months as well. It's funny that his response to "More Content!" Kaela is to just add gambling.
To be fair the wheel in rust is EXTREMELY appealing to the eyes. You just cant help yourself and waste every last bit of your hard earned scrap.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Lia for the rest of the night:

Also bug eating right now for anyone not already watching

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

ok guys i think the vomit asmr is imminent in this lia stream

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

If its an asian black company, refusing to eat would make her look like shes not a team player. management would reliate with more work, tigher schedules, cold shoulder, move her to a distant cubicle etc. asians do workplace bullying pretty well.

otoh, i wonder why she hasnt found a new job. we've gone through the usual reasons but maybe she pons at work all the time and thats why she has to pull ot to do work.

then he's got 2 white girls of phase doing it maybe its a NOWAG fetish. if panko eats bugs then its definitely a fetish thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Meemaw been playing stomach roulette for months now with the fast food and going back to drinking coffee :fishmandispair:
Look, I know how much it sucks, but face the music: You're sensitive to lactose and gluten, Caffeine aggravates your digestive track. It sucks A LOT, but you need to just have a more simple diet and stick to it.
Get Better Shiina :shiinastare::hololove::shiinawangy:

Asians really rolled with the high INT build but little else huh?
Strength: 1/10
Defense: 1/10
Agility: 2/10
Intelligence: 15/10
Vitality: 0/10
Charisma: 0/10
Luck: 3/10

No one told me that Riro is Spaniard, time for her to bully the new gen of latinos saying that Christopher columbus was a saint and spics deserved the plague

She's not, she's a ruski who fled to spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom