"If this whole V-Tuber thing doesn't work out, let's just start a terrorist organisation"Alice Sawyer

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
this is of note I suppose

Very nice :smugrys:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I just realized Gura has streamed more than Kronii this month, what the fuck is this timeline :faunacry:
Does the "Ayame streamed more than Gura this year" point still hold true?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well I was gone without internet access for six days, what did I miss?
Calli was found to be indeed black.
Miko felt off the statue of liberty when she visited NY.
Not magni had sex with not bettel on stream
Vesper indeed died
Shiori is running the world. ( dont look in the sky you will see an eye wqtching you )
Kaela raped bijou in the nether.
Pekora bought a fucking monkey
Gura is a happy streamer since she aborted
@La+ de Central Norte is in fact an anti
And a lot more

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Does the "Ayame streamed more than Gura this year" point still hold true?
No,if you dont count members,official videos/streams,sponsors and Live concerts where she was with AyaFubuMi
Yes if you count them

soap suds

Furen is a part of Lize's team for Koshien, and she really went all out. She got most, if not all, of Imperial Helestia High School to sing and it's so cute.

Lize's reaction

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bijou ramsay by koizumi_arata.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
No,if you dont count members,official videos/streams,sponsors and Live concerts where she was with AyaFubuMi
Yes if you count them
Ayame has 25 public streams on her channel this year. Gura has 24 (not counting anything unarchived)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ayame has 25 public streams on her channel this year. Gura has 24.
Thats weird i remember far less,maybe its because i skip Valorant Streams ,LOL just by one

Horo7618

No one in particular
Thats weird i remember far less,maybe its because i skip Valorant Streams ,LOL just by one
Almost every one of her recent streams has been Valo, yes....

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Will we finally get that legendary Dota 2 Holo 5 stack now? Would love to see it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
isnt she a data analyst like shiina was at tesla?
is that somethin you can apprentice?

I think Airi said she has a Computer Science degree but I don't remember what stream it was. I don't know exactly what her job is, but it sounds like they pile on a lot of other work too, whatever it is. I don't think you need a specific degree to be a Data Analyst, so that could be and would also be good umbrella position to make her do whatever they need.
:airidepressed:

Vaguely recall Airi implying in a couple streams her job relates to coding. She is most likely some kind of software dev at one of the Korean companies that have offices in the US.
She might have gone through college with her company, both Samsung and LG offer various tuition programs and probably lock the employee into some kind of contract if they take them.
My personal thought was that she was a DBA of some kind. She had offhand mentioned her degree is an expensive piece of paper, so I assume what she's doing is barely a direct application of a CompSci degree at all. And being a DBA would probably fit that better than a coder.

And I know she's complained about doing stuff based on numbers that were given to her by her team, only for her to question them all day and think somthing was wrong, and to find out she'd been working off bad data all day long. And from what I know, that seems to fit DBA more as well over Dev work.

Coni is doing an unarchived Radio stream, and the music's been pretty good thus far.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Almost every one of her recent streams has been Valo, yes....
WAIT i forgot that she also streams in Twitch,her last stream was 3 months ago and was also just Valorant but this means that NakiriChads stil have way more streams :subaruclapping:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Shiina Factorio guerilla in a few minutes

Ah excellent, I'm always up for getting mad at watching someone play this game wrong. Was too late for yesterday's stream and had already planned to watch the archive.

So far everyone else who has tried it only lasted a couple of streams. Maybe she'll be the one?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Furen is a part of Lize's team for Koshien, and she really went all out. She got most, if not all, of Imperial Helestia High School to sing and it's so cute.

Lize's reaction

This is honestly why I've been looking forward to Koshien since the end of last year's. Even though I don't know jackshit about Baseball, it's how invested the participating livers are that's what got me hooked.

Plus the memes and fanart that spawned out of it were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom