Punished bug girl lover

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hey faggots stop fighting over political shit in my chuuba thread. I don't give a fuck what the stupid Britbong does, go to Leddit or the Farms if you wanna bitch.

Edit:
Unfortunate that we stole the time slot for the scheduled 965th "It's so over" Vesper & Magni session.
I'd take 1000 "It's Vespover" posts over even one "hurr durr muh politiks" one.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I still don't get why so many people are horny for the white-haired fruity fuck. I thought people would go for the Wizard or the fucking Druid.
meh it's very refreshing to have a party member willing to shit on the player character so openly and often.
That being said, I don't think it makes sense for a vtuber who probably has no stake in the matter to publicly take sides in something contentious like a labor dispute.
there are several retards on youtube who legit think that the strike affects them one even going so far as to "yup i'm also striking" even though the retard reviews books for a living and unless hes been surprisingly quiet about it does not work in any capacity or adjacent in any capacity to the writers or a union.
You cunts are dumb as rocks if you think labor unions are "commie shit"
I mean I agree but when you refuse to elaborate you just make yourself look bad.

and for the no one here who cares about what I think some protections against getting fucked are better then none that's it thats the end of my argument.

DanishCookies

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Meanwhile Rin is fighting the actual important battles: Trying to remain unverified.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Hey faggots stop fighting over political shit in my chuuba thread. I don't give a fuck what the stupid Britbong does, go to Leddit or the Farms if you wanna bitch.
Unfortunate that we stole the time slot for the scheduled 965th "It's so over" Vesper & Magni session.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meanwhile Rin is fighting the actual important battles: Trying to remain unverified.

GET THE BLUE TICK GOYIM STOP BEING A COWARD

Edit: Another win for the nation of Israel

niggaphil

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

FINALLY an Ayame "Stream"

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kureha mitra will play dkc and looks like she will go for 101%

i hope she goes for 102% for dkc2 and 105% for dkc3.

Kalion

:)
Crossposting from the Phase Invaders thread: Dizzy addressed the allegations recently made against Lumi:

Clippers feel free to steal. Get your clickbait views.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Edit:

I'd take 1000 "It's Vespover" posts over even one "hurr durr muh politiks" one.
Apologies sir, allow me to personally deliver to you a quick video that I personally found funny, and hope you do to, involving a chuuba for my transgressions:

Also allow me to ask if you know of any chuubas that play any instruments on stream. I'm currently looking for some more.

Thank you kindly.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Try writing a good story first, then I would be interested in watching your movies. There is a reason comic book writers are seething at manga getting more and more mainstream in the west. Because it's a competition, and they are not winning it. Majority of the movies in the last 10 years has been adaptations and remakes of something that already existed, or pointless sequels that don't add anything new to the story. No shit no one wants to pay for this anymore
I think the biggest insult is that they do adaptions and don't even adapt the material properly and do their own (almost always far worse) interpretation of the work.
(He didn't.)
Damn, I wanted to report him for reporting.
Wait, isnt Tenma got roasted by this elf? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Yeah, he's pissing off a lot of femcels because they're used to Bioware romances where as long as you don't say anything mean to the companion, they'll sleep with you. Unfortunately for them, Astarion is a huge asshole and you have to earn his approval by doing shit like stealing money from orphans. Seeing as how Tenma couldn't stick to the dark side path in her KOTOR playthrough, I doubt she'll get Astarion to love her when she plays it again.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Crossposting from the Phase Invaders thread: Dizzy addressed the allegations recently made against Lumi:

Clippers feel free to steal. Get your clickbait views.

Yep, Lumi is a jewess.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sorry if it's been asked 100 times but my brain is rather in a mess.

Is there a working Twitch ad blocker right now? As the one I was using has stopped working.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sorry if it's been asked 100 times but my brain is rather in a mess.

Is there a working Twitch ad blocker right now? As the one I was using has stopped working.
Android, there are like a billion mods of the Twitch app that block them.

PC is iffy. Feels like some shit works for some people and some doesn't. VPN to a country that doesn't allow ads seems to work the best I hear.

iOS, lol. Lmao even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom