"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am somewhat sympathetic to SAG-AFTRA because while it's easy to look at them and think they just represent millionaire movie stars and producers, the fact is that they also represent, if I may say it, the other 99%; character actors who maybe do four lines in one sitcom episode or a schlub in a beer commercial twice a year, assistant directors who often do more work than the guy who gets his name on the poster, gaffers and cameramen, and so on, and most of those guys aren't exactly collecting Lambos and catamites like the 1%. They deserve representation too and if the big names want to help them out with that, why would they turn them down?

That being said, I don't think it makes sense for a vtuber who probably has no stake in the matter to publicly take sides in something contentious like a labor dispute.

Oh yeah, same here. Big props to the little guy, little sympathy for the bigger fish in the pond. What I'm getting at is, this whole thing seems like it's going to end with the little guy still not getting their due, the bigger names getting some recompense, but no major changes either way. Money gets shuffled around, deals are made, business as usual unless something drastic happens - and I don't think these people are up for anything drastic at this time.

That being said, it would benefit the smaller fish in the pond to consider putting their experience toward other pursuits, and that this strike hopefully opens their eyes a bit to the reality of their situation. If anything, that's what donations should go toward.

But, more importantly, the Vox Akuma stream will be a goldmine of clips and reaction images for weeks to come. I need to see how far this goes.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Every time I am willing to live and let go, this fucking Yamanbafaggot goes out of his way to prove my unbridled contempt towards every angstrom of his pathetic waste of space of an existence is justified.
Was Reimu your oshi or something? You seem to have a pretty deep seeded hatred for an autist.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Not really strange for Niji, least JP. But Vox has a background in the industry, least on the student production level that he can resonate with them so him above all would make sense compared to Finana doing shitty asmr for it.
Le retard de Vox Akuma was not just a funny thing.It was a warning
1691454997691.png

I dont think nobody would care if this was done by other streamer ,but Vox never did something related to any of this so it doesnt make sense

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This actually upsets me. Regardless of what you think, the amount of work they put in is enormous and deserves just compensation.

They should all be thrown from a helicopter into the deepest active volcano known to man.

I've worked in the film industry for the better part of a decade, I want to be the one with my foot on their back at the helicopter door. This is my just compensation.

thirteenorphans

Isn't it odd for a forum of people, for whom autistic anime girls form a significant portion of their entertainment, to judge scriptwriters of media for which they are not the targeted audience?

That said, I believe that talented writers are buried under decision makers with MBAs rather than people with the goal of producing good media. Instead of writting a new and innovative script that will get thrown out by execs and you won't get paid for, why wouldn't you pander to the people that decide how many extra shifts you'll need this month to make rent.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Maybe he sees Neuro and thought his could be next too. That or he needs to add more eyes to NijiEN branch.
His job is already obsolete, it’s just that no one knows it yet. The first person to take an AI script and ‘find and replace’ ‘horse’->’Vox’ is going to drain every last one of his fans, of both their money and their bodily fluids.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I do not care for writers or actors of today because they do not care for me. So I will continue to root for their downfall as they root for mine. Vox wanting to help them makes me dislike him and I was always at least neutral towards him. What a dumb thing for him to do considering they likely hate him as well.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
...That, and I don't trust anyone that wants me to align with unions or strikes with the implication that I'm a terrible, terrible individual if I don't.
Over the last couple of years, Californians have had this autistic obsession with unions fixing everything and anything. Game dev unions, VA unions, artist unions, etc., etc.. And then the VA union actually happened, and everyone who is part of it has gotten significantly fewer roles unless they're massive names, because you can just get Joe Schmoe off of youtube and have none of the risk. Who could've seen that coming?

Unions don't exist to help the wagie, they exist to make union bosses and higherups rich, while trying to look like they're helping. If unions actually solved problems, they'd put themselves out of a job pretty quickly. I'd know, every fucking job under the sun has its own union in post communist shitholes, and yet everyone still has miserable pay and working hours.

Anyways, certified 27 year-old, witches hut looking-ass, clown-hag-hybrid, Calliope Mori will be streaming more Final Fantasy 16 in a bit over an hour.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Le retard de Vox Akuma was not just a funny thing.It was a warning
View attachment 39679
I dont think nobody would care if this was done by other streamer ,but Vox never did something related to any of this so it doesnt make sense
He's never done anything content wise, but he has talked about it a fair few times and he's stated some of his asmr scripts are from his experience with it, understandable not watching his streams though, I unfortunately do for reviewing archives I've made of EN members.
I do not care for writers or actors of today because they do not care for me. So I will continue to root for their downfall as they root for mine. Vox wanting to help them makes me dislike him and I was always at least neutral towards him. What a dumb thing for him to do considering they likely hate him as well.
I mean, when you get down to it the vtubers you watch also hate you, so realistically, pick your battles when it comes to entertainment industry lmao

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Isn't it odd for a forum of people, for whom autistic anime girls form a significant portion of their entertainment, to judge scriptwriters of media for which they are not the targeted audience?
A lot of us gravitated to vtubers as an alternative to the shit that established entertainment media had become. I loved movies and TV when I was a kid, but more recently vtubers, books, and sometimes vidya are the only forms of entertainment I can stand.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Every time I am willing to live and let go, this fucking Yamanbafaggot goes out of his way to prove my unbridled contempt towards every angstrom of his pathetic waste of space of an existence is justified.
Was Reimu your oshi or something? You seem to have a pretty deep seeded hatred for an autist.
Lets Play a game
Spot the Nijisister
One craves for Narco Pussy and the other has british cock inside their throat
Go back to Nyfco.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I might would still be the target audience for some of the media if they hadn't spent the last decade or so fucking up many of the things I used to enjoy and pushing me out of the target audience. So now I'm stuck with the older stuff and the autistic anime girls. Heck, I also do the same to some of the autistic anime girls.
:botanshrug:

USS IOWA

Let's see Kiara's opinion on Unions.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
:confusedshuba:
I've never liked the fruitcake, Reimu's choice for dick is her problem and has nothing to do with me.

This tonedeaf shit just assures my dislike for him will never go away.

Lets Play a game
Spot the Nijisister
Go back to Nyfco.
Reimu's prime colombian roastie does get a lot of boys to the yard, but if you did your reps on my schizoposting, you'd know my yellow fever is terminal. :educateyourself:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Let's see Kiara's opinion on Unions.

If you can tolerate the chicken then this stream is kinda gold

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

NijiYamanbas scrapping the bottom of the barrel to get a W. I'm not surprised though but after some thinking I want nijiEN to thrive for another thousand years, they can be the lighthouse that attracts all the vermintide and Yamanbas to them.
With Niji attracting all of the fujos and vermintide and small corpos attracting the unicorns and schizos, Holo will have 500 years of prosperity.
I wish all HOLOGODS a very pleasant evening.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Mr Shekelton apparently hear about Cover not giving jackshit except a iPhone to their talents so he decide to sweet the deal

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
He's never done anything content wise, but he has talked about it a fair few times and he's stated some of his asmr scripts are from his experience with it, understandable not watching his streams though, I unfortunately do for reviewing archives I've made of EN members.

I mean, when you get down to it the vtubers you watch also hate you, so realistically, pick your battles when it comes to entertainment industry lmao
Sorry i would believe it if Vox was a Vtuber known for his amazing and creative scripts that show his creative skills and good narrative.Not Vox the Vtuber that wants to RP choking you with his cock in his ASMR.But Nice try Nijiamigo
Lets Play a game
Spot the Nijisister
Go back to Nyfco.
I would stand slander against my dear nijifriends in this forum.Already reported your post

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
You cunts are dumb as rocks if you think labor unions are "commie shit"

Limkin

Try writing a good story first, then I would be interested in watching your movies. There is a reason comic book writers are seething at manga getting more and more mainstream in the west. Because it's a competition, and they are not winning it. Majority of the movies in the last 10 years has been adaptations and remakes of something that already existed, or pointless sequels that don't add anything new to the story. No shit no one wants to pay for this anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom