"You broke-ass bitch, just buy more money!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Lando/Magni gets shamed by the Korean hairdressers whenever he gets a haircut and has to tell them he can't speak Korean.

His self defense plan for mass shooters: jack off real fast as a distraction.

His grandpa escaped North Korea and moved to America and raised his kids to become doctors. A nice Asian-American success story. Then Lando/Magni came along.

There was a crazy person in the theater when he went to see Oppenheimer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lando/Magni gets shamed by the Korean hairdressers whenever he gets a haircut and has to tell them he can't speak Korean.

His self defense plan for mass shooters: jack off real fast as a distraction.

His grandpa escaped North Korea and moved to America and raised his kids to become doctors. A nice Asian-American success story. Then Lando/Magni came along.

There was a crazy person in the theater when he went to see Oppenheimer.

A six foot tall Korean jacking it in public would sure put the fear of GOD into any active shooter on the planet.

DanishCookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
A six foot tall Korean jacking it in public would sure put the fear of GOD into any active shooter on the planet.

Not if the shooter retaliates the same way.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DanishCookies

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Goddamn, you really had to stick that in between his jackoff story and the Oppenheimer schizo?

Also, I find it pretty wholesome he has Altare's present to Magni from his birthday last year in the background.
foto-no-exif-16.jpg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Now's the question about what will happen when they collab. Will they bond over similar interests or will Shiori mindbreak Gramps by trying to get him to eat bugs or some other weird shit?

I refuse to acknowledge that he has been terminated. I'm not coping, you're coping.
Imagine the tangents i dont think we are ready for it, the better part she acknowledge the existence of Stars and for that she is based

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hollywood actors and writers may be affected by AI? The bigwigs aren't paying them enough? Donate now to show how good of a person you are?

As someone who makes significantly less than your standard Hollywood Actor and Writer, I feel like if I made a public stink toward my work about paying me more, I would be fired and replaced with someone who would do the work in my stead. It sucks, yes, but I'm not privileged enough to get the entire internet backing me up with a call for unionization, and I would be laughed out of the room if I made the same notion.

Sure, they deserve their pay and work, just as everyone does, as long as they are willing to do the work that they are given. If they stop working, or under-deliver on their work, they run the risk of getting fired just like everyone else. But it's difficult for me to feel sympathy toward them, when they had been scoffing at the notion of being replaced with new/better workers for the past decade now, and refused to either adapt to the evolving situation, or improve their own work so that the notion of replacing them is laughable.

...That, and I don't trust anyone that wants me to align with unions or strikes with the implication that I'm a terrible, terrible individual if I don't. Nine times out of ten, there's quite a bit more to the situation that's being understated, or it's delivered with "It could happen to me! It could happen to YOU!", when they would otherwise call me a Nazi/bigot the second they're back in comfortable standing. With this being from Vox Akuma, I'm even less enthused at the prospect of virtue signaling donations.
Why would I contribute to a group who has been putting out shitty quality work over the past 10 years?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

kestraline

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It feels like Gura has upped her audience interaction since she came back, among other things doing superchat readings at the end of streams (unless she's been streaming for 6+ hours).
I made the random rrat about a car accident early in the year, and I'm kind of wondering if that actually wasn't on point. Or some other accident.
Gura had made a cover with a completed music video that got scrapped because of perms issues

FUCK COVER
FUCK THEM ALL
A publisher can pull licensing rights at any time, when you're talking Producer to Producer type of perms. If an artist doesn't wan transformative covers of their song, they can actually block it.

I've looked into the costs/rights around Music Covers and it's pretty wild in general. Though this hopefully isn't the start of a competitive Japanese pissing match, which Japanese companies love to get into.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I made the random rrat about a car accident early in the year, and I'm kind of wondering if that actually wasn't on point. Or some other accident.
She mentioned again today that she can't/doesn't drive, today she got a ride from her mom.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It feels like Gura has upped her audience interaction since she came back, among other things doing superchat readings at the end of streams (unless she's been streaming for 6+ hours).
Eh, she has always been like this back when she was streaming regularly at 2021/early 2022. She would always try to do chatting/supa reading at the end of regular streams unless it has been going on for too many hours.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So I dunno how we missed it, but some fucking Unicorn sent this to Nerissa in her monetization stream yesterday.

Checked and confirmed it's on the list in Hololyzer.

joeboxer44

What kind of asian is Shiori?
From the clues she's given, I'm convinced she's Filipino. Oh God. Whyyyyyy

Edit: She mentioned a cake which I think is local/popular in the Philippines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom