Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Less than hour the mold creature and ketchup elemental collab to talk about Opera GX

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Less than hour the mold creature and ketchup elemental collab to talk about Opera GX

I also made Kirsche aware that a Twitch Streamer named Kai Cenat caused a riot in NYC today, so that might get brought up too.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Seems like Airi overdid it with streaming yesterday, she rescheduled Boltgun for tomorrow

But she might do a twitter space later

Who could have seen this coming after she claimed that streaming won't stress her voice because her black company makes her do worse at work...

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Flayon is live and is playing fucking Huniepop.
Vshojo teasing something?

RRAT: this isn’t a gen 2 teaser. This is a hint towards the next member…..2 fingers, 2 is Ni in Japanese. Its a hint towards Nina.

Bug Eater

Selen is doing the RIG cup this weekend with rpr, dtto, Kohaku, Runa and Sena - kind of notable as it's the first time she has collabed with anyone from VSPO, hope they are ready for some passion eigo. Also congrats to Selen for making it almost 4 days without streaming. God knows how they are going to coordinate the events with 6 people but it should be entertaining either way, they are doing some dumb stuff like relay races as well as the usual tourney fare.

They're playing 5 games - 1st is Gun Run, 2nd is protect the princess, 3rd is a relay race, 4th is battle royale, and 5th is a mystery game. They'll be split into two teams for Gun Run and BR.

She will be competing against her new Apex oshi (1tappy) who is on the yellow team

Was going to bury this in the autism section (which is really where all Apex content belongs) but she was also invited to the season 18 preview event by EA, there's a good chance that she will be showing up on their official twitter page at some point in the near future.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Selen is doing the RIG cup this weekend with rpr, dtto, Kohaku, Runa and Sena - kind of notable as it's the first time she has collabed with anyone from VSPO, hope they are ready for some passion eigo. Also congrats to Selen for making it almost 4 days without streaming. God knows how they are going to coordinate the events with 6 people but it should be entertaining either way, they are doing some dumb stuff like relay races as well as the usual tourney fare.

They're playing 5 games - 1st is Gun Run, 2nd is protect the princess, 3rd is a relay race, 4th is battle royale, and 5th is a mystery game. They'll be split into two teams for Gun Run and BR.

She will be competing against her new Apex oshi (1tappy) who is on the yellow team

Was going to bury this in the autism section (which is really where all Apex content belongs) but she was also invited to the season 18 preview event by EA, there's a good chance that she will be showing up on their official twitter page at some point in the near future.

She's wiggling her way into VSPO to try and get them to start an EN branch so she can quit Niji and debut under that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Seems like Airi overdid it with streaming yesterday, she rescheduled Boltgun for tomorrow

But she might do a twitter space later

Well, she's really putting the title of Pon Wolf to use. :fishmandispair:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

It always brings a smile to my face remembering how all these pro fags were seething so hard over the charge rifle. These Yamanbas couldn't play anything ranged and were getting assmad too when they added the sniper legend to the game, "I can't believe this guy shot me across the map its bullshit" :whatastory:
Listening to pros sucks all the fun out of the game.
RRAT: this isn’t a gen 2 teaser. This is a hint towards the next member…..2 fingers, 2 is Ni in Japanese. Its a hint towards Nina.
she would be incredibly stupid if she joined, imagine going from a black company to a company run by backstabbing bitches. She'd be better off being indie or if she craves some sort of group she should try a small corpo.

RiverBear

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I also made Kirsche aware that a Twitch Streamer named Kai Cenat caused a riot in NYC today, so that might get brought up too.
I don't think Kai is going to face any charges, but NYC is going to sue his ass for costs. You have a large following and basically declared a convention in the middle of Union Square. Someone is going to be paying for the random overtime it caused.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I haven't watched much of Tempus Gen 2 in general but Flayon is pretty fun like this.

Edit: He's not very good at the puzzle part of the game though.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She's a nerd's nerd. Her special hobby is metal detecting. She lives in rural Ohio and works from home. She has zero friends (at least any mentioned) outside of the internet and, from the sounds of it, was equally isolated at school. I've rarely met somebody with such a severe lack of context regarding the severity of their own problems in relation to the problems of others.

It's quite depressing, because in a lot of ways she's far more functional than the average vtuber. Great at cooking, boring but well-paid job. Owns property. But she has the dreadfully toxic combination of desperately wanting a peer group/serious relationships, while at the same time being extremely socially unaware and inexperienced. Oh, and woman, so constantly self-critical and immensely set back by every failure or even perceived failure.
> Ohio
Ah, yes, I think i found the problem...

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan with a video edited by herself with Iroha where they use a lie detector to see how "good friends" they are de gozaru.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

I haven't watched much of Tempus Gen 2 in general but Flayon is pretty fun like this.

Edit: He's not very good at the puzzle part of the game though.
Kinda hard to play the game with only one hand

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
> Ohio
Ah, yes, I think i found the problem...

I know nothing about it besides the fact it's so rural she considered a trip to what everyone else here unilaterally dismissed as one of the dullest cities on the continent as a breathtakingly cosmopolitan experience worth exhaustively documenting.

Also 5 pounds of canned fudge for 6$.

Not-Username

Vshojo teasing something?

Kson front and center is amusing me.
Like she is overtaking vshojo
Also, as is tradition, everyone forgetting about Hime :whatastory:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Flayon is acting so dumb I can't tell if serious or not. Actually showed the bottom of the dildo in Audrey's sexy pic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom