General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
We got a date for the next Phase Mahjong event

Archive

:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:
Phase connect cup!! I hope they learned from the last sponsorship and let them swear to their hearts content and also add something for them to rage. They were trolly enough to force tenma to eat spicy noodles too. Phase coin to the moon.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So the other announcements of Vshoujo are a lore video of Ironmouse going super saiyan and a song with Bubi aka Connur

What is the purpose of the other useless bitches?

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Loomy
:shiinastare:
> Pippa
:koboharam::koboharam::koboharam:
>if we get Airi or Erina
cherieyes.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So the other announcements of Vshoujo are a lore video of Ironmouse going super saiyan and a song with Bubi aka Connur

What is the purpose of the other useless bitches?
token whores

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I have never spent much time there. But Ohio/Indiana and Pennsylvania are considered "the rust belt". Essentially a region of the US where a ton of the manufacturing happened for a long time. Those areas (and of course Detroid up in Michigan) have been hit hard over the last 30 years due to outsourcing (primarily to China and Mexico). The Florida Man meme is a bit easier to explain because of Florida's unique and well documented conditions. I'm sure there is an old meme or newstory that I am missing, but alas
Florida has required public records for arrests. The "Florida Man" memes exist because we could always get pictures of meth heads. The actual insane shit that happens isn't in Florida. It's in the big meth areas or the really wild parts. There are some legitimately wacked out places in the States. Those crazy cults really do exist.

SpaceCrow

She's a nerd's nerd. Her special hobby is metal detecting. She lives in rural Ohio and works from home. She has zero friends (at least any mentioned) outside of the internet and, from the sounds of it, was equally isolated at school. I've rarely met somebody with such a severe lack of context regarding the severity of their own problems in relation to the problems of others.

It's quite depressing, because in a lot of ways she's far more functional than the average vtuber. Great at cooking, boring but well-paid job. Owns property. But she has the dreadfully toxic combination of desperately wanting a peer group/serious relationships, while at the same time being extremely socially unaware and inexperienced. Oh, and woman, so constantly self-critical and immensely set back by every failure or even perceived failure.
Welp you finally sold me on her. This all sounds great. 👌

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi with some Just Dance kino.

niggaphil

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The reason why these companies refuse to answer any questions about their terms is because any statements about the specifics could be used against them in a lawsuit.
Its 100% corpo lawyer asscovering.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Vshojo teasing something?

unless im fucked is that not way too many talents to be vsho?
I know nothing about it besides the fact it's so rural she considered a trip to what everyone else here unilaterally dismissed as one of the dullest cities on the continent as a breathtakingly cosmopolitan experience worth exhaustively documenting.

Also 5 pounds of canned fudge for 6$.
Nolan lives in Ohio that's all you need to know missing Nolan that much already? (yes i know you were a june fan way before shut up)

Horo7618

No one in particular
unless im fucked is that not way too many talents to be vsho?
No that's all of them: Melody - Mouse - Haruka - Zen - Kson - Hime - Froot - Not Rushia - Henya

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
You ever wish that transitioning was real and effective simply because you know deep in your heart that biological and neurochemical barriers make it absolutely impossible to say the things you want to say to someone in a way that they'd actually understand and not take in the worst way imaginable?
Nothing says you care like sending a messenger pigeon

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Rewatching the trailer, there's at least 2, if not 3 promo images total. So we might see more here soon.
Looking at the trailer, were at the very least getting Shiina, Ember, and Lia too

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom